You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, 1:30pm. But it seems like there's no pattern to the time, just whenever they feel like it lolDid they release decisions at night for january acceptances?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sweetstyle
Full Member
I think As first then the CRsAre all the As at the same time? Are they releasing or what
KnightTalking
Full Member
Does that mean the As are over then
Mother Teresa
New Member
Is this what they did last yearI think As first then the CRs
futuredoctor18902
New Member
oos A through email at 5:45EST!! interviewed week of 2/3, sent update last week
KnightTalking
Full Member
Congrats to everyone who got in!!
Congrats to those accepted today!
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
Anyone get off CR?
hellooooo2
New Member
So if we didn't get an A off CR today, do they just send waitlist/R's in March?
borngiorno
Full Member
I think there's one more small A wave in marchSo if we didn't get an A off CR today, do they just send waitlist/R's in March?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get an A or CR [emoji24] they probably burned my file
I interviewed late jan and didn’t receive any of those either. we’re probably gonna get CR email soon 🙁
wait so if we got a CR in January, were we supposed to hear back about a potential A today? if I didn't get an A does that mean that I likely got WL/R?
borngiorno
Full Member
CRs are coming I think, yeah
borngiorno
Full Member
Judging from past years not necessarilywait so if we got a CR in January, were we supposed to hear back about a potential A today? if I didn't get an A does that mean that I likely got WL/R?
What’s the wait for the CRs it’s like just get it over with
wantedmd10
Full Member
So confused they just sent out a few As and are done for the day?💀
Also very confused
Do only some people get CR (ie, is it possible not to hear anything at all today)?
Right, like only 3 ppl posted on here that they got an A and then they didn't send out the CR 😭😭 so lostSo confused they just sent out a few As and are done for the day?💀
I was under the impression that in previous years the CRs come out directly after the As. I don’t think this is normal so idkShould they have sent CR already? is there a chance for the rest of us? lol
wantedmd10
Full Member
Assuming CR Monday
borngiorno
Full Member
There were only three A's reported on SDN for this wave last cycle, I think.
So the number of A's seems normal. They probably just ran out of time to send CRs or something and will send em sometime in the next few days, like wanted said
So the number of A's seems normal. They probably just ran out of time to send CRs or something and will send em sometime in the next few days, like wanted said
borngiorno
Full Member
I would guess that the Interview -> Admit rate is lower for the later interview dates, although I don't know for sure.That’s crazy.. there was many people from my interview end of january and they only take that few people? Of course not everyone is reporting to sdn, but it must still be some small number…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sweetstyle
Full Member
I'm actually a little shocked that some of us didn't hear back. On my interview date they told us we would hear back mid-late Feb but then nothing...?
brainrottt
Full Member
Maybe the rest of us hear back on Monday?
wantedmd10
Full Member
It says As can come out anytime between now and end of March so im confused are they not doing their last batch at the end of March like they used to or what?
sweetstyle
Full Member
got CR around 8 pm, weird time for an email
Yes, CR email here as well
I think they will likely release decisions at the end of March as they typically do, but want to leave room for any aberrations from that. My best guess anyway…It says As can come out anytime between now and end of March so im confused are they not doing their last batch at the end of March like they used to or what?
borngiorno
Full Member
CR(ying), not that I didn't know it was coming, lol
Mcatbro123
Full Member
What do we think no CR email means 😥
TheBolter07
Full Member
Have any January CRs received anything?
brainrottt
Full Member
I haven’t :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
borngiorno
Full Member
Don't know what the actual chances are, but I have seen people go CR -> A (that is, direct A, without having to pass through the waitlist first) in past SDN threads, so it's not 0, whatever it is.
You likely got a CR email in January. I think we only get one for the application cycleWhat do we think no CR email means 😥
mamaMother
Full Member
did anyone who interviewed in feb not get an A or CR this past wave?
shmeviejones
New Member
anyone know when the next wave will come out?/when those of us who got CRs the other day might hear back
anyone know when the next wave will come out?/when those of us who got CRs the other day might hear back
I think end of march, around friday, march 21, i believe.