You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pschles123
Full Member
Also wondering this!Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances is?
treasurehound44
Full Member
based on last year it looks like around feb 28th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mr.Pinecone
Full Member
Yes this Friday is final dayAre interviews done ??
+1 OOS pre-II R received 1 hour ago, complete 07/08, LM 82.90.
SilentCavalier
Full Member
+1 pre-II R
Tough week to be a normal person with decent stats applying to medical school
Tough week to be a normal person with decent stats applying to medical school
yearningqueen
Full Member
do you all think next week is when theyll release decisions?
tidalplanting
Full Member
do we think people who got CR in jan will be re-reviewed in feb? based on last year seems like the jan CR people got reviewed in march instead when prelim decisions were made and feb decisions were for later interviewees
ijustwannagotomedschoolug
Full Member
The email said that they regularly review CR throughout February until March and then assemble waitlist, so I guess that means if nothing in Feb then we are probs waitlisted? Idk I’m so confused by them and just sick of waiting and want to knowwwwwdo we think people who got CR in jan will be re-reviewed in feb? based on last year seems like the jan CR people got reviewed in march instead when prelim decisions were made and feb decisions were for later interviewees
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
Some people last year got As from CR in March, I really don’t think you can extrapolate anything about your chances at A or WL from a CR in Jan. As much as that stresses me out too lolThe email said that they regularly review CR throughout February until March and then assemble waitlist, so I guess that means if nothing in Feb then we are probs waitlisted? Idk I’m so confused by them and just sick of waiting and want to knowwwww
+1 OOS A just now after continued review in January!!
Last edited:
tata.in.medicine
New Member
Have they rejected anyone post interview? Or do they just sporadically send out “continued review” and acceptances
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
littlebowl
New Member
have all As for this round gone out already 🙁
+1 IS A!!!!!!!!!! interviewed in january!
yearningqueen
Full Member
+1 CR … is the waitlist determined on March 15?
babysloth123
Full Member
+1 OOS acceptance after interviewing in January!
suupeerior_split
Full Member
According to Admit, 75 people were accepted so far, and thats out 1.15 k applications and 215 reported interviews. Given they interview around 850 people and 75 already got accepted out the 215 reported interviews, I wonder how many seats are left tbh. Need to kill some time while being tormented with the wait of the CR smh
Idk how much it helps, but there are 90 people in the GroupMe excluding current med students.According to Admit, 75 people were accepted so far, and thats out 1.15 k applications and 215 reported interviews. Given they interview around 850 people and 75 already got accepted out the 215 reported interviews, I wonder how many seats are left tbh. Need to kill some time while being tormented with the wait of the CR smh
suupeerior_split
Full Member
Ohh Thank you for this!! That was really helpful to kind of get a better idea for my neuroticism. Really hoping for a sinai acceptanceIdk how much it helps, but there are 90 people in the GroupMe excluding current med students.
Any chance has the number increased since the Feb wave, and does the GroupMe include Flexmed admits as well? Trying to gauge how many offers are left for MarchIdk how much it helps, but there are 90 people in the GroupMe excluding current med students.
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
from what i’ve heard March tends to be one of the bigger waves with january, feb is usually the smallest. but no idea how accurate that really isAny chance has the number increased since the Feb wave, and does the GroupMe include Flexmed admits as well? Trying to gauge how many offers are left for March
I was a part of the February wave, so I have no idea what it was before. It's at 100 now thoughAny chance has the number increased since the Feb wave, and does the GroupMe include Flexmed admits as well? Trying to gauge how many offers are left for March
Anyone know when financial aid offers are sent out?
yearningqueen
Full Member
Any idea when the March wave is ?
suupeerior_split
Full Member
I think next week end of week sometime. By the pattern, they've been doing Thursdays this year so potentially next Thursday or FridayAny idea when the March wave is ?
yearningqueen
Full Member
Thank you!I think next week end of week sometime. By the pattern, they've been doing Thursdays this year so potentially next Thursday or Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have highly considering offer checked and do not have a checklistDoes anyone have the pre matriculation checklist on their portal? If so what do you guys have selected CTE or Accept, i'm tryna figure out if I should swap my offer response to Accept so that I can get started on the checklist
I believe this year it has just been emails? but not entirely sureDoes Icahn call? Or is it email only?
someone on admit reported 6:33pm ESTAnyone know what time last round of acceptances went out on that Thursday night? Or what time the ones that came out on a Friday came out at
treasurehound44
Full Member
ah so maybe not tonight then
Hoping tomorrow!!??ah so maybe not tonight then
I'm sorry to post on here for everyone that is waiting on decisions, but can other accepted applicants point me in the right direction as to where I ccan upload my W2 and tax return? I don't have a spot on my portal. I completed their fin aid app, but it didn't have anywhere to upload these docs and they seem they will need them.
It is email onlyDoes Icahn call? Or is it email only?
shakingcryingthrowingup
New Member
There's the financial aid application (where you just give basic info) and the EMPOWER self-service portal with spots to upload the docs (kinda confusing). For me, instructions for both came in the same email (from Student Financial Services).I'm sorry to post on here for everyone that is waiting on decisions, but can other accepted applicants point me in the right direction as to where I ccan upload my W2 and tax return? I don't have a spot on my portal. I completed their fin aid app, but it didn't have anywhere to upload these docs and they seem they will need them.
I found the email. Thank you so much!There's the financial aid application (where you just give basic info) and the EMPOWER self-service portal with spots to upload the docs (kinda confusing). For me, instructions for both came in the same email (from Student Financial Services).
tata.in.medicine
New Member
+1 OOS A just now
meowsentry
Full Member
what time exactly was your email+1 OOS A just now
ijustwannagotomedschoolug
Full Member
Bro can they just reject me already the wait is killer lol
tata.in.medicine
New Member
03/17 at 10:30am ESTwhat time exactly was your email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
houstongeorgia
New Member
Do you guys think there will be more decisions today??
i hope so, i've been having anxiety dreams abt this 😭Do you guys think there will be more decisions today??
ijustwannagotomedschoolug
Full Member
Good luck y’all!! Manifesting for you.Do you guys think there will be more decisions today??
atp is it just WL? Any possibilities of an A?
ijustwannagotomedschoolug
Full Member
Preeeeeeach! Like they know. I know they know just tell us 😭I'm genuinely annoyed at how long Mt Sinai is dragging this out
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K