-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Goooooood morning everyone.. anyone know what time calls might go out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mugiwara Luffy
Full Member
Last year was at 1:30 EST I think. Year before was around 9:30 EST.Goooooood morning everyone.. anyone know what time calls might go out?
premeddddddddddsdsdsdsssd
New Member
I think last year it was emails because on SDN all the A's got reported at the same time.Is it calls or just emails?
thorf1nn
Full Member
For the continued-review emails, does anyone know whether they go out at the same time as the acceptance emails?I think last year it was emails because on SDN all the A's got reported at the same time.
Mugiwara Luffy
Full Member
Maybe not the same time, but definitely within the same day.For the continued-review emails, does anyone know whether they go out at the same time as the acceptance emails?
what time we thinking today
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
wow my heart dropped when I got a notification that something was posted but I feel like past years it been so all over the place could be anytime (so I will be refreshing my email every five seconds all day) but best of luck everyone!what time we thinking today
choppedunc67
Full Member
Consider yourself off-duty until 4p
HAHA I'm so sorry, didn't mean to surprise anyone. Best of luck to you and everyone!wow my heart dropped when I got a notification that something was posted but I feel like past years it been so all over the place could be anytime (so I will be refreshing my email every five seconds all day) but best of luck everyone!
Now that ain't right
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
truly felt my heart stopNow that ain't right
kingkong6712
Full Member
my human right aka applicant right just felt violated by then right now... like seriously??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am still waiting for an interview invite 😕
premeddddddddddsdsdsdsssd
New Member
Icahn Insights is actually a sick cruel joke
figkiwi888
Full Member
do we think decisions are still happening tonight or maybe next Friday? I wasn't sure how to check what time they came out last yr
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
it hasn’t been the very last friday of january in the last like 10 years, someone has a chart that’s floating around here somewhere. it’s normal to be this late which is really a fun way to spend a friday night 🙁do we think decisions are still happening tonight or maybe next Friday? I wasn't sure how to check what time they came out last yr
kingkong6712
Full Member
its statistically unlikely that they will break away from this trend, so... how late tho... imagine they send it out at 11:30 PM.... I would be dying
looks like we hit the statistical unlikelyits statistically unlikely that they will break away from this trend, so... how late tho... imagine they send it out at 11:30 PM.... I would be dying
There’s a nursing strike that has been happening for more than a week and has affected the sinai health system, I wouldn’t be surprised if that has something to do with timing of decisions this year
AbnormalECG
New Member
I’m sure it has been a challenging admissions cycle. None of my peers on visas have been admitted in the face of current immigration policy. When preparing my app, a reputable program advised my class to avoid “DEI” words and phrases as programs feared political retribution. Funding has been slashed due to the One Big Beautiful Bill and hit Mount Sinai especially hard. Perhaps these factors led to the delay.
Bummer admissions didn’t get sent yesterday. It was an exciting but nerve-racking day for many of us.
Bummer admissions didn’t get sent yesterday. It was an exciting but nerve-racking day for many of us.
Int students having a hard time getting admitted in USMD program has been a thing for a while. i dont think it's because of the current immigration policy.I’m sure it has been a challenging admissions cycle. None of my peers on visas have been admitted in the face of current immigration policy. When preparing my app, a reputable program advised my class to avoid “DEI” words and phrases as programs feared political retribution. Funding has been slashed due to the One Big Beautiful Bill and hit Mount Sinai especially hard. Perhaps these factors led to the delay.
Bummer admissions didn’t get sent yesterday. It was an exciting but nerve-racking day for many of us.
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
i wonder then if they’re going to stick to a friday decision day or release anytime this next week? since they’ve already broken one trend lol
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
It looks like in previous years if they released after the expected Friday it was the Monday or Tuesday after but there is also a huge snow storm in nyc right now which may postpone decisions morei wonder then if they’re going to stick to a friday decision day or release anytime this next week? since they’ve already broken one trend lol
kingkong6712
Full Member
Does
Does the storm even matter? Our decision was made at least a week ago; all they have to do is hit the send button
It looks like in previous years if they released after the expected Friday it was the Monday or Tuesday after but there is also a huge snow storm in nyc right now which may postpone decisions more
Does the storm even matter? Our decision was made at least a week ago; all they have to do is hit the send button
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Only if they aren't in office to press the send button today hahahDoes
Does the storm even matter? Our decision was made at least a week ago; all they have to do is hit the send button
kingkong6712
Full Member
Hurry up
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
polarbears15
New Member
Will it be tomorrow?
treasurehound44
Full Member
how was the interview for yall? Im interviewing soon so just wanted to see what the vibes are like for it, thx!
Honestly, who knows at this point. It SHOULD be, but I should it should have been last week lol.Will it be tomorrow?
figkiwi888
Full Member
For me it was very low stress and more like a conversation! I was asked a lot of questions about activities in my file.how was the interview for yall? Im interviewing soon so just wanted to see what the vibes are like for it, thx!
+1 continued review. Anyone know the realistic chances of getting an A after CR?
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
+1 IS continues review
AbnormalECG
New Member
+1 IS continued review
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
+1 IS CR haha there go all my premed website usernames. But it also seems like only one person on here has gotten an A so far and in previous years it was more? I wonder if they’re just behind this year and sent most of us to CR.
either way that was an annoyingly long wait for not much to happen lol. congrats to everyone who got in!
either way that was an annoyingly long wait for not much to happen lol. congrats to everyone who got in!
Last edited:
+1 OOS A
BlahBlah123456
New Member
+1 CR, interviewed 10/9 🙁
Do we think a CR from a 10/9 interview could hear back in February?
Do we think a CR from a 10/9 interview could hear back in February?
pschles123
Full Member
If it's any support, I think CR to A definitely does happen. One student from my Q&A session said he got CR twice before getting the A! There is hope 🙂+1 CR. Interviewed in the fall.
Little disappointed 😞. Anyone know how often CR becomes an A?
Also, anyone else feel like there were way more CRs this year than in previous January releases?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long does it take to get approved for joining the admitted students GroupMe? I've been waiting since Friday
just realized that the groupme on the portal is from last year.How long does it take to get approved for joining the admitted students GroupMe? I've been waiting since Friday
Lol you're so right! Hopefully they make and send a new onejust realized that the groupme on the portal is from last year.
It's on the bottom of the Admission Decision tab on the portal.Lol you're so right! Hopefully they make and send a new one
cheesefries03
Full Member
are II done?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K