You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
pre or post II+ 1 R 🙁
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
Pre-II R on Thanksgiving
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
Pre II R This one hurt. I was surviving for so long
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
Pre IIpre or post II
randybutternubs
New Member
OOS R
Icahn't believe this. +1 OOS R
new york i love you, but you're bringing me down
+1 IS R
+1 IS R
This is random, but I read a few years back that Sinai has all exams online and on Fridays, but that was before the curriculum change. Does anyone know if that's still the case? In general, does anyone have a sense of what the new curriculum has been like and whether students like it?
babysloth123
Full Member
+1 OOS II, secondary submitted July 12th and LM = 75!
When did you get the II+1 OOS II, secondary submitted July 12th and LM = 75!
outofoffice
New Member
+1 OOS II, secondary submitted 9/12 and LM 75
babysloth123
Full Member
I got it at 9 am PST today (12/26).When did you get the II
+1 IS II. LM 74. Complete 8/29!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-ii R. was complete 7/31
aoginranzankou
Full Member
Do y'all think it's worth submitting a letter of interest/intent if I haven't heard back yet? Submitted secondary 7/15 and nothing since, Icahn is one of my top choices but I don't know if I should submit a letter pre-II. ORM, LM score 74, no ties to school. Didn't think I had much of a chance but the lack of a decision is tempting me
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
Im in the same boatDo y'all think it's worth submitting a letter of interest/intent if I haven't heard back yet? Submitted secondary 7/15 and nothing since, Icahn is one of my top choices but I don't know if I should submit a letter pre-II. ORM, LM score 74, no ties to school. Didn't think I had much of a chance but the lack of a decision is tempting me
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
During interview days they emphasize communication and updates so dont think it would hurtIm in the same boat
aoginranzankou
Full Member
Gotcha, do you think now would be a good time to send that? I also don't have any updates (I am just continuing all of the activities I listed in my primary), so it would pretty much just strictly be a letter of interestDuring interview days they emphasize communication and updates so dont think it would hurt
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
First wave of acceptances are coming soon so I would say earlier rather than later given where we are in the cycle but this is coming from someone who doesn't know any better than you haha best of luckGotcha, do you think now would be a good time to send that? I also don't have any updates (I am just continuing all of the activities I listed in my primary), so it would pretty much just strictly be a letter of interest
aoginranzankou
Full Member
Gotcha, thanks! I'm gonna crash out if they reject me immediately after I send my letterFirst wave of acceptances are coming soon so I would say earlier rather than later given where we are in the cycle but this is coming from someone who doesn't know any better than you haha best of luck
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
So first round this friday do we think ?
morak
Full Member
also wondering the same thing, I haven't submitted a letter yet bc I'm waiting for fall gradesDoes anyone have any idea (school specific or in general) how quickly decisions are made -> released? Trying to decide timing of an update letter and wondering if it’s too late (interviewed in December)
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
This is release in previous years its usually in 3 batches (Jan, Feb, March)
1/19/24 Friday
1/20/23 Friday
1/14/22 Friday
1/22/21 Friday
1/17/20 Friday
1/18/19 Friday
2/17/23 Friday
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday
3/24/23 Friday
3/18/22 Friday
3/19/21 Friday
3/28/20 Saturday
3/22/19 Friday
1/19/24 Friday
1/20/23 Friday
1/14/22 Friday
1/22/21 Friday
1/17/20 Friday
1/18/19 Friday
2/17/23 Friday
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday
3/24/23 Friday
3/18/22 Friday
3/19/21 Friday
3/28/20 Saturday
3/22/19 Friday
Central6245
Full Member
Don't mean to be rude, but why are you asking?Are there specific days of the week Icahn holds interview days? Or is it monday through friday?
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
are we feeling first decision round today or next week? i woke up and my stomach sank when i realized it was friday haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Also crossing my fingers for today cant wait another week haha I think in past years it came out later in the day/in the eveningare we feeling first decision round today or next week? i woke up and my stomach sank when i realized it was friday haha
D
deleted1218307
Does Sinai just have a massive rejection wave at the end? Still no R or II
mountsinaipleaseadmitme
i dislike the mount sinai system. icahn otoh...
Yea I’m holding out hope for an 8pm email lol apparently that’s how it usually goesAlso crossing my fingers for today cant wait another week haha I think in past years it came out later in the day/in the evening
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
So maybe next friday....?
pschles123
Full Member
Hi guys! have an upcoming interview and was hoping to hear what the interviews were like for all of you. (were they friendly or formal etc.) Thanks in advance 🙂
morak
Full Member
fwiw, my Icahn interviewers were kinda cold? or distant? it's not even that they were overly formal, they just seemed sort of stressed and distracted. I thought the first one was odd, but then the second one was the exact same. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The questions they asked were very standard.Hi guys! have an upcoming interview and was hoping to hear what the interviews were like for all of you. (were they friendly or formal etc.) Thanks in advance 🙂
Anyone heard back about the MSTP yet?
severelyburntout
Full Member
I’m confident pre-II Rs are being sent out rn but unsure about decisions post-IIAnyone heard back about the MSTP yet?
I’m thinking post-II will be today, considering it was the day after MLK Day last year. Fingers crossed!I’m confident pre-II Rs are being sent out rn but unsure about decisions post-II
severelyburntout
Full Member
Yup! Plus, per CycleTrack, they sent all final decisions (pre and post-II) on the same day last year.I’m thinking post-II will be today, considering it was the day after MLK Day last year. Fingers crossed!
Just got a post-II R, hopefully y'all get good news in a fewAnyone heard back about the MSTP yet?
D
deleted1220651
MSTP A!
severelyburntout
Full Member
MSTP A as well!
+1 MSTP WL. Congrats to all who got accepted!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
MSTP A!
yearningqueen
Full Member
omg congrats everyone!
premeddddddddddsdsdsdsssd
New Member
So do we think Friday's the day for MD?
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Given the past several years have been Fridays (the third or forth of the month) I think there is a high chance, good luck everyone!So do we think Friday's the day for MD?
treasurehound44
Full Member
OOS II OMG!! also gl to all of yall getting decisions today!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K