2025-2026 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on this secondary, I hope it's not too late to submit. I had a question regarding the prompt "Were there any adverse circumstances in your premedical preparatory journey including but not limited to impact from COVID-19? (100 words max)". Basically, everything I would write here, I have already written in the other impactful experiences section on my primary. Should I fill this out even though I'd be repeating it? Or would that be a waste of time?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
complete on july 10th and haven't heard back. is that a good or bad thing.. are we still in the running?
you’re still in the running until rejected. Check out admit.org data
421C6204-731D-4040-AACD-FCB016E6C2EF.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This school mentioned that it likes to update post interview and said "I know you all have updates and would like to know how to inform us" , but I don't have any updates, I'm continuing my clinical and volunteering like I mentioned in my primary ... am I cooked?
 
This school mentioned that it likes to update post interview and said "I know you all have updates and would like to know how to inform us" , but I don't have any updates, I'm continuing my clinical and volunteering like I mentioned in my primary ... am I cooked?
I mean you could just say you’ve accrued X number of hours in the time since your primary to turn anticipated hours into confirmed hours.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all! +1 OOS II, I'm trying to schedule my interview day but it keep saying the government ID I upload is the wrong file. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what file is accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad