2024-2025 Indiana

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

When did everyone interview?
How did you feel about your interview?
- Grilled?
- Standard questions?
- Conversational?
- Did you feel like they tried to match your interviewers to your strengths/interests?
How are you feeling about an A this month?
- If not this month, how do you feel about this cycle?

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing some As posted here soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did everyone interview?
How did you feel about your interview?
- Grilled?
- Standard questions?
- Conversational?
- Did you feel like they tried to match your interviewers to your strengths/interests?
How are you feeling about an A this month?
- If not this month, how do you feel about this cycle?

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing some As posted here soon!
Interviewed 9/4, pretty standard questions, my interviewers seemed to really like me, they were very chill. Praying for an A this month. I'm a southern Indiana resident so IU is my only in-state school. Only had 2 interviews so far (IU and Uofl). UofL is my top choice because it is 10 minutes from home but unfortunately didn't hear anything in October so Dec 11 is the next date I could hear something. Have an interview at UK next week
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ik i basically have no chance at an ii at this point but is there any way to upload an update letter?
 
Has anyone heard anything yet? Interviewed on 9/4, and so far I've had silence. It seems like more people heard back by this time last year.
SAAAMMME interviewed 9/4 IS and based on last year i really thought i’d hear something last month now my neuroticism is back and i HATE it here’s hoping informed delivery can help me out tomorrow
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[mention]dococt25 [/mention]- Our mail has not arrived today. Has yours been delivered already? I have been trying to think of what might cause a delay this month. Last cycle when As were sent out with a Sunday between mailing and delivery the first As starting arriving 4 mail days later. That would make today day 4 of the As were actually mailed on 11/15 this month. I guess we will see. [emoji120]
 
Nothing on Informed Delivery. I read in previous threads that it has not showed up due to the size. The Informed Delivery website says they do not scan larger envelopes. It is my understanding that the IUSOM mail is a full size white envelope. We will see if anyone gets mail from IUSOM today.
 
I live in Indy literally 10 minutes from campus and I haven't gotten anything yet 😭😭 Our mail usually gets delivered before noon but it's still not here yet
 
IS A this morning! Informed delivery had a little note at the bottom of Monday’s mail that said there is a mail item that there is no photo for, and our mail didn’t get delivered Monday or Tuesday so I assume that’s when it was scheduled. Hoping everyone gets their A’s soon!
 
IS A this morning! Informed delivery had a little note at the bottom of Monday’s mail that said there is a mail item that there is no photo for, and our mail didn’t get delivered Monday or Tuesday so I assume that’s when it was scheduled. Hoping everyone gets their A’s soon!
Congrats, When did u interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A this morning! Informed delivery had a little note at the bottom of Monday’s mail that said there is a mail item that there is no photo for, and our mail didn’t get delivered Monday or Tuesday so I assume that’s when it was scheduled. Hoping everyone gets their A’s soon!
Stats if you don't mind me askin?