You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
exileinandersonville
Full Member
I'm OOS but close (Chicago) so I'm hoping and praying something shows up this week
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
Large (10" X 13") white envelope. I got an A from the 10/15 wave. I live in Indy but didn't receive it in the mail until 10/22 (and neurotically checked every day right when the mail came 🤣) - just so everyone knows mail can be quite delayed, even if you live nearby!What does the envelope look like? I need to know so that I can stop neurotically looking through the mail 10 times a day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dre Barlow
Full Member
This gives me so much hope! Thank you.Large (10" X 13") white envelope. I got an A from the 10/15 wave. I live in Indy but didn't receive it in the mail until 10/22 (and neurotically checked every day right when the mail came 🤣) - just so everyone knows mail can be quite delayed, even if you live nearby!
startrxcer
Full Member
IS A in the mail!! Non-trad LM ~63-64
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
congrats, when did u interview and did it come this morning so early or yesterday?IS A in the mail!! Non-trad LM ~63-64
also you close to indy?
Last edited:
startrxcer
Full Member
Thanks! Interviewed 10/2, I live in Indy close to downtown & got the letter this morning. Fingers crossed you & others get the A today!!congrats, when did u interview and did it come this morning so early or yesterday?
also you close to indy?
Jieje
Full Member
Hey! Congrats!!!! 👏 Would you mind sharing interview date and LM score? Thanks a ton!Received in state A this morning to urban medicine program!
Dre Barlow
Full Member
Just got the IS A in mail. Hope everyone waiting gets the A soon.
Yay!!!!! Congrats 🙂 Are you IS or OOS?Received in state A this morning to urban medicine program!
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Live near Indy?Just got the IS A in mail. Hope everyone waiting gets the A soon.
Dre Barlow
Full Member
I live 15 mins from downtown Indy campus.Live near Indy?
What date was the mail sent?? Does it say 11/15?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
startrxcer
Full Member
Mine was postmarked 11/18What date was the mail sent?? Does it say 11/15?
Dre Barlow
Full Member
In my official acceptance letter, it says 11/15. But on the envelope it says 11/18.What date was the mail sent?? Does it say 11/15?
So maybe there is still hope for non-Indy people 🥹
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Right 😂So maybe there is still hope for non-Indy people 🥹
dococt25
Full Member
I think we are cooked bro. Maybe we'll get A's for Christmas.So maybe there is still hope for non-Indy people 🥹
People got stuff till 10/23 last month so not cooked yetI think we are cooked bro. Maybe we'll get A's for Christmas.
Haileerenae
Full Member
Have any non-Indy people got an A yet? I’m in southern Indiana about 2 hours from Indy. Wonder if I’m cooked already
lean.idler
Full Member
I believe in you guys so much
TheBolter07
Full Member
OOS A!
majestic_chair
Full Member
OOS A!!!!! Got it through email for campus preference
Interviewed 10/9 LM 77
Interviewed 10/9 LM 77
lean.idler
Full Member
kobisquared
Full Member
Also an OOS A, interviewed early September. Notified through email this morning, nothing in the mailbox so far.
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Any IS As thru email or portal? Only seen OOS As thru email so far?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dococt25
Full Member
I would assume it'd update through portal for all November acceptances. IS or OOSAny IS As thru email or portal? Only seen OOS As thru email so far?
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Are portals updated for everyone yet?I would assume it'd update through portal for all November acceptances. IS or OOS
dococt25
Full Member
Same here my friend. what kinda stats do you have? It seems like everyone whos getting A's rn has like 515+ 3.9+ stats. I have a 508 and 3.95, and I thought my interview went pretty good. Yet still nothinIS interviewed 9/4 and still nothing 🙁 i sorta just want an update ANYTHING cause all my other interviews have gotten back to me and this is torture
Haileerenae
Full Member
Same here. Very similar stats. We’re in this togetherSame here my friend. what kinda stats do you have? It seems like everyone whos getting A's rn has like 515+ 3.9+ stats. I have a 508 and 3.95, and I thought my interview went pretty good. Yet still nothin
startrxcer
Full Member
Don't count yourself out! My cGPA is <3.3 (sGPA is <3.0 LOL). My MCAT is also <515. I know it's hard but stay confident, clearly they were interested in you early on for a reason!
I believe in y'all!! 🫂
I believe in y'all!! 🫂
mbee1116
Full Member
this actually makes me me feel A LOT better i have the same MCAT score and similar GPA glad to know im not alone it’s so refreshingSame here my friend. what kinda stats do you have? It seems like everyone whos getting A's rn has like 515+ 3.9+ stats. I have a 508 and 3.95, and I thought my interview went pretty good. Yet still nothin
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Can anyone confirm rn or tmrrw morning whether the portal is updated w ur acceptance?
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest OR intent is a good idea if you’ve interviewed but haven’t been accepted yet?
dococt25
Full Member
I sent a letter of interest in the form of an update letter, since I had some new experiences to share. I dont see it ever hurting your application, but it may not do a whole lot to help it.Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest OR intent is a good idea if you’ve interviewed but haven’t been accepted yet?
Dre Barlow
Full Member
I did send a letter of intent two months after interviewing. Got the A a couple of days ago! Definitely a good idea.Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest OR intent is a good idea if you’ve interviewed but haven’t been accepted yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Internationaldude
New Member
Hey, Same! See you in August, future classmate!OOS A!!! For the UMP program 😊 interviewed 10/2
Internationaldude
New Member
Not sure if it added to mine, but sent a letter the 13th of this month and was accepted 2 days later, so I'd recommend it!Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest OR intent is a good idea if you’ve interviewed but haven’t been accepted yet?
Kapaa
New Member
Did you upload it to the portal or did you email the admissions?I did send a letter of intent two months after interviewing. Got the A a couple of days ago! Definitely a good idea.