2024-2025 Iowa

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know when Iowa stops interviewing? As in if we don't have an II by the start of Jan we probably won't get one?
I thought I recall them saying they interview to January, but I could totally be wrong! Cycletrack seems to support this, but could be skewed. It's not over till it's over! Stay strong!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I listened to all access med school podcast for this school which was really helpful and gives insight into the admissions process (I would highly recommend). I recall them stating that if you have not heard back by January you will be in the final pool and then will ranked. However, I am wondering if they reject anyone post-II prior to January? Or do they only give out rolling acceptances until then?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an admitted students group chat?
I was wondering the same thing... I know that some other schools (e.g. Wake Forest) send out information about accepted student groups in official emails, but I don't think Carver has yet (I missed it if they did...). Does anyone know if Carver will send out more information about accepted students groups/chats at a later date?
 
I was wondering the same thing... I know that some other schools (e.g. Wake Forest) send out information about accepted student groups in official emails, but I don't think Carver has yet (I missed it if they did...). Does anyone know if Carver will send out more information about accepted students groups/chats at a later date?
Could always make our own in the meantime!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Friend interviewed in September and hasn’t heard back still. Anyone in same boat or know what’s the outlook on not hearing back for this long? They’re OOS w state ties

I’m in the same boat. OOS interviewed mid September. Pretty much expecting to end up on the alternate list at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad