Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ty for the remindermaybe they gave that person 50 applications to review & they aren't done yet.
Guys, don't obsess on the tiny details, when you have done your part, go do something else
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ty for the remindermaybe they gave that person 50 applications to review & they aren't done yet.
Guys, don't obsess on the tiny details, when you have done your part, go do something else
Thank you! I am sorry may be put the question wrong way. I can not even login to their secondary portal to submit my essays!No. They seem to go in order and give consideration to each group who submit.
I’m interested because mine has said “Under Review” for almost a week now lol.
Hmmm I’m not sure about this. That’s very interesting. I do know Jefferson has a strict 2 week turnaround time. But I can’t imagine that would be the reason you can’t log on. I feel like there’s no way a school would automatically take away someone’s login access just because they’re already at the 14 day mark. Honestly, I would just call again if they don’t respond to your email cuz this is kind of urgent. You can let them know that you emailed but haven’t gotten a response yet. Good luck!Am I screwed as was verified late and finished my essays and trying to submit as 14 days now and I cannot login with the password they provided. Do they expire if we do not open the link right away. Did anyone had this issue before. I really want to submit today.
Thank you! Just got the email and they had to reset my password so I can login!Hmmm I’m not sure about this. That’s very interesting. I do know Jefferson has a strict 2 week turnaround time. But I can’t imagine that would be the reason you can’t log on. I feel like there’s no way a school would automatically take away someone’s login access just because they’re already at the 14 day mark. Honestly, I would just call again if they don’t respond to your email cuz this is kind of urgent. You can let them know that you emailed but haven’t gotten a response yet. Good luck!
Got an II this morning! They definitely seem to like their Tuesday invites
Got an II this morning! They definitely seem to like their Tuesday invites
Thanks guys! 😊Congratulations! Can you share some stats? OSS or Is? Also, when did you submit your secondary? Thank you! My top
choice school so I’m a little anxious.
Thanks guys! [emoji4]
I'm OOS, applied RD, my LM is 71, and I submitted on July 1st.
Anxiety is definitely all around, I feel you there! If it makes you feel better, it doesn't seem like they're going entirely in order in terms of when secondaries were submitted. There have been multiple people on this thread that said they submitted at least a week after I did, and they got an II a few days or more before me. So admissions definitely isn't picking from each batch between certain dates and then moving on to the next, some reviewers just seem to move faster or slower than others
This is what has me convinced schools look at your primary before sending a secondary, even schools that give secondaries to everyone. Plus, Jefferson's secondary doesn't reveal nearly as much information as your primary.Got an II lm 68 (submitted 7/21)
Got an II lm 68 (submitted 7/21)
I submitted 7/6 and got one on 7/8 so it seems they can be quite fastYou submitted on 7/21 and received an II on 7/22?
yes lol i was shocked to get an II one day laterYou submitted on 7/21 and received an II on 7/22?
Hi can I ask how many individual letters you submitted? I only have two letters from bio prof and one humanities and the other 2 are from physician/research PI. I don't see the max number of letters anywhere so I'm trying to decide if I should just send all 5My individual letters were all submitted, and says received under the document status tab, but on the overall status it says LORs not received?
I'm 99% sure that Jefferson has a max of 6, so you should be good!Hi can I ask how many individual letters you submitted? I only have two letters from bio prof and one humanities and the other 2 are from physician/research PI. I don't see the max number of letters anywhere so I'm trying to decide if I should just send all 5
36.Curious what everyone’s ACTs were. 29 here.
33Curious what everyone’s ACTs were. 29 here.
It could be any essay that u think tells them more about you. I edited one of my TMDSAS essays and used itI didn't take the SAT or ACT #COVIDCanelled.
Do you think the last question should be a why us? Or should it simply be a space to explain metric/academic stuff?
No what's special about Tuesday?View attachment 390355
Tomorrow is Tuesday, you know what that means...
Next wave of IIs I presume or their first interview date.No what's special about Tuesday?
They send II on Tuesdays.No what's special about Tuesday?
They want you badII 8/8. Marked as complete 8/8.
Hi, Did you get an email or phone call. If missed phone call, would they email you also or just phone call?II 8/8. Marked as complete 8/8.
They send II out by email and updating the portalHi, Did you get an email or phone call. If missed phone call, would they email you also or just phone call?
Mine has said “under review” since submitting 6/30 😂My status says “your application is under review.” Does everyone’s say this after submitting or are they actively reviewing it? It’s said this for a while (at least two weeks now)
If any skmc students r here would you mind reaching out to me if you have time? I'm interviewing on the first day and would love to learn a little more about the interview day. Thanks in advance 🙂
The first day is 9/11which day are you interviewing?
I think you could still submit it and potentially get an interview. It's still early.its been over a month since i got my secondary, is it still worth submitting it or am I just donating?
OOS II just now, complete today (?)
Submitted secondary 7/4, letters went out todaywhen did you submit?
Submitted secondary 7/4, letters went out today
i think it was 10/30Congrats guys! What are the earliest interview slots open rn?
i think it was 10/30
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.