2024-2025 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

secondary received 6/19

link not working on my end, I click "start application" and answer the prompts for doctor of osteopathy and it says to apply thru aacomas. weird...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just had the same issue. Emailed admissions and awaiting their reply.
secondary received 6/19

link not working on my end, I click "start application" and answer the prompts for doctor of osteopathy and it says to apply thru aacomas. weird...
Just had the same issue. Emailed admissions and awaiting their reply

secondary received 6/19

Same, also emailed and was sent a link to fill out a specific "contact us" form and the link just sends me to a blank salesforce login website?

It shows me that I submitted everything and paid, and my acceptance decision is ready lol. Needless to say it’s all messed up xD

It is a little weird though, it is asking us to list healthcare jobs/volunteering again. It feels repetitive.

Definitely wasn't expecting their secondary to look the way it does

on the bright side, no essays!

Does anyone know if we have to reupload our prerequisites and transcripts from AACOMAS? I submitted the requested questions but am now getting a red + next to these specific action items without the ability to click on anything.

Does anyone know if we have to reupload our prerequisites and transcripts from AACOMAS? I submitted the requested questions but am now getting a red + next to these specific action items without the ability to click on anything.
The same thing is happening for me. I submitted the questions, and it is now saying my transcripts and pre-reqs I entered on AACOMAS have not been received.

The same thing is happening for me. I submitted the questions, and it is now saying my transcripts and pre-reqs I entered on AACOMAS have not been received.
same and its asking for an official high school transcript? is that required?

Members don't see this ad :)
im getting this too

So it looks like everything is normal-ish now, but it's asking me to upload a screenshot of the paid application fee? I already submitted it, and it says I submitted it, but where am I meant to take this screenshot?

So it looks like everything is normal-ish now, but it's asking me to upload a screenshot of the paid application fee? I already submitted it, and it says I submitted it, but where am I meant to take this screenshot?
also confused about this

also confused about this
It didn't send me a confirmation email about paying so idk what I'd even screenshot to submit there like my credit card charge lol? I also thought the "fee waiver" was the waiver people get for fee assistance?

It didn't send me a confirmation email about paying so idk what I'd even screenshot to submit there like my credit card charge lol? I also thought the "fee waiver" was the waiver people get for fee assistance?
that's what I thought too. I sent them another email to see what's going on. Really hope they don't say "welp, looks like you're gonna have to pay the fee again"

I am so confused. Were there any essay questions? I either didn't see there was a 2nd page and prematurely clicked submit and now can't access any part of the supplemental, or there were no essay questions.

I am so confused. Were there any essay questions? I either didn't see there was a 2nd page and prematurely clicked submit and now can't access any part of the supplemental, or there were no essay questions.
No essay questions on this one, so no worries there!

I just paid the $50 fee, but it is now asking me to upload a screenshot of the confirmation. I have yet to receive a confirmation of my payment, though. Really hope they fix this and don't tell me I have to upload another payment...

I just paid the $50 fee, but it is now asking me to upload a screenshot of the confirmation. I have yet to receive a confirmation of my payment, though. Really hope they fix this and don't tell me I have to upload another payment...
I think that is only for if you have a fee waiver. That does not apply to you if you do not have an application fee waiver. Hope that helps and good luck with your cycle.

im getting this too
I went in today and it didn't have the red +'s but showed that I didn't start the app (even though I submitted yesterday) so I tried to resubmit and it gave me a missing field error, even though the missing field it requested didn't exist.

Tried to refresh and it showed that I submitted the secondary, but the red +'s are back again :(

My best guess is that they are just having some technical issues?

Yeah, I was just trying to submit the secondary just now and I get an error message on the top saying:
Please review the error(s) below.
  • 3. Create PersonEmployment - Required fields are missing: [Name]
Weird because I don't see a 3rd page for me to put in my jobs and employment info? Anyone else get the same error?

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I was just trying to submit the secondary just now and I get an error message on the top saying:
Please review the error(s) below.
  • 3. Create PersonEmployment - Required fields are missing: [Name]
Weird because I don't see a 3rd page for me to put in my jobs and employment info? Anyone else get the same error?
i got that error but i went to the home page and I'm marked as submitted now. Do you know if its possible to apply to more then one LECOM campus?

the description changed now to just saying to submit a CAS waiver fee if you have it. mine is doing that too, hopefully it resets for everyone who has already paid the fee and doesn't have a waiver to submit so the application can finally be completed!

Just to check in with everyone, we have the green check for application fee and the red plus mark for the application fee waiver. (if you fall in this boat).

Reactions: 1 users
did anyone get a question about SAT or ACT scores on your supplemental application? I find it odd that they ask for this since they have our MCAT and GPA

Last edited:
did anyone get a question about SAT or ACT scores on your supplemental application? I find it odd that they ask for this since they have our MCAT and GPA
yeah their secondary is pretty wack to be honest. I also thought it was weird to re-input my healthcare experiences

anyone else's portal now telling them to start an application again and all of the progress is gone? had already paid the $50 fee and everything, no idea what is happening

Question on "Please list any educational or employment experiences that followed your undergraduate graduation".
Did you include volunteer experience? And how detailed did you go, just the level the example gave?

anyone else's portal now telling them to start an application again and all of the progress is gone? had already paid the $50 fee and everything, no idea what is happening
omg yeah?!?!?!?! my secondary is gone and its asking me to start a new application. What do we do?

My secondary is broken. Already paid and submitted, but now it shows "Start a new application". Not sure what to do.

omg yeah?!?!?!?! my secondary is gone and its asking me to start a new application. What do we do?
do not start a new application and pay twice. I would wait a few days to see how they sort it out. Everyone is probably emailing them about it.

Reactions: 1 users
My secondary is broken. Already paid and submitted, but now it shows "Start a new application". Not sure what to do.
Mine was doing this, too. I just checked it again now and it's saying mine is submitted again. Hopefully, they fixed it on their part.

Mine still has the fee waiver thing up but I got an email back saying my application had been completed successfully so I guess it's all good?

Mine still has the fee waiver thing up but I got an email back saying my application had been completed successfully so I guess it's all good?
same I got an email saying my application was received and is currently being reviewed?

same I got an email saying my application was received and is currently being reviewed?
lol I didn't get that one, but the admissions email I contacted for help says apparently it's been submitted?

Reactions: 1 user
What email did you use to see if they received your secondary?
the admission1@lecom one, and tbh i'm not sure when it officially submitted, I filled it out and paid the day I got it but there were so many tech issues

My application has been giving me quite a bit of issues. When I login in I now see two applications open but can only select one to work on? Nervous about submitting during all these technical difficulties. Anyone else have a similar issue?