2024-2025 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do you see that??

This is all I can see “
All sessions will include a presentation about Stritch, an opportunity to speak with current students, and a tour of our campus. The visit will last about 2 hours.

Registration for these events is on a first-come, first served basis and intended for potential candidates to medical school.”
In bold above the registration link.
ff.JPG
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know when they stop sending interview invites out? starting to wonder if I should lose hope or not. I've been sending interest letters since November.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question for those who have interviewed- is their format one-on-one or is there an MMI component? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad