ranbir2024
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you received the call and your interview date.OOS A 😭 first acceptance ever, re applicant. I almost fainted 🥲 good luck everyone ! It’s coming!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you received the call and your interview date.OOS A 😭 first acceptance ever, re applicant. I almost fainted 🥲 good luck everyone ! It’s coming!
Interviewed 11/21, got the call this morning at 8:10 am PST 🥲Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you received the call and your interview date.
Congrats!! When did you interview?OOS A!!!! Just got the call at 12:15 pm PST. First A holy moly
12/3 !Congrats!! When did you interview?
Does anyone know if there's an updated accepted students facebook? I got the link for one but its class of 2027
We interviewed on the same day! Congratulations to you as well!Interviewed 11/21, got the call this morning at 8:10 am PST 🥲
Congrats!!! 🎊🍾We interviewed on the same day! Congratulations to you as well!
I wouldn’t do anything more. They’ll reach out to you when they have a decision for youI interviewed on 9/26 and have not heard anything back. Didn’t they give a 6-8 week timeframe for a decision? It’s been like 12 weeks lol. I emailed them 2 times and called with no reply. What should I do or think about this?
Bruh 🤣 why though? They should have given some sort of answer. Maybe I got lost in the trash 🤣I wouldn’t do anything more. They’ll reach out to you when they have a decision for you
whats your LM?OOS II today, complete 8/7
74whats your LM?
I submitted mine in July 2024 and still nothing lolMy app has been complete since 9/16 but its been silent, so I just sent out an application update. I hope I get a response 😀
Same hereI submitted mine in July 2024 and still nothing lol
Haven't heard anything from them; does anybody know if they still have interview spots open/if they're considering applicants?
when are they scheduling too rnwhats your LM?
I received an interview invite on 12/7 and scheduled for 1/2. There are both in person and virtual options.when are they scheduling too rn
No, they're not done. They typically send their rejections in early March, so send an LOI if you have updates.Is this school done sending IIs? Is it pointless if I try to send a LOI now? I don't have any updates so I didn't send any.
Anyone that has sent an LOI, did you simply upload it onto the dashboard or email admissions?No, they're not done. They typically send their rejections in early March, so send an LOI if you have updates.
You can just upload it to the portalAnyone that has sent an LOI, did you simply upload it onto the dashboard or email admissions?
Not yet, but I predict it will be in April again.Has any information about second look been sent out yet? The portal shows dates for last year.
They've said the first week of April!Has any information about second look been sent out yet? The portal shows dates for last year.
Congratulations! Crazy how delayed their admissions decisions are from when they say they will beOOS A! Interviewed 10/31
Did you send a letter of intent/interest prior to the interview? Also, congrats 🙂+1 II OOS
i am crying
Yes i did 🙂Did you send a letter of intent/interest prior to the interview? Also, congrats 🙂
Thank you! Good luck with everything! I am sure you will be great 🙂Yes i did 🙂
I also sent one and am waiting on an interview, did you send an email or upload it onto the portal? i emailed the adcom and haven't gotten a response back yet so was wondering.Yes i did 🙂
I am currently 17 weeks post interview, and I haven't even got a decision yet LOLFor people who have already received a decision post II, around how many weeks did it take for you to hear back? I know they said around 6 weeks in the interview, but from what others have been posting, decisions seem to be coming in a bit before that.
Is this something for accepted students? I did not see anything about this via email or on the portal.Is anyone attending the virtual visit tomorrow?
I looked into it but it specifically says it is not for students in the current application cycle. So I was going to follow that instruction and skip it... (?)sorry! Not for accepted students.
Where do you see that??I looked into it but it specifically says it is not for students in the current application cycle. So I was going to follow that instruction and skip it... (?)
lol just saw it in the 24-25 page. I was in the 24 page. Thanks for the heads up.Where do you see that??
This is all I can see “
All sessions will include a presentation about Stritch, an opportunity to speak with current students, and a tour of our campus. The visit will last about 2 hours.
Registration for these events is on a first-come, first served basis and intended for potential candidates to medical school.”
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.