You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Miami (Miller)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I still did not get the email everyone else got...so did anyone not get this email lol
Do you know what this means for me? Technical glitch? Less likely for II? did this happen last year?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
+ 1 did not receive email 🤣I still did not get the email everyone else got...
Do you know what this means for me? Technical glitch? Less likely for II? did this happen last year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are the chosen one.+ 1 did not receive email 🤣

heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Someone got an interview invite according to cycletrack
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
It beginsSomeone got an interview invite according to cycletrack
gilgameshMD
Full Member
MD-PhD only it seems?Someone got an interview invite according to cycletrack
anxiouspremedstudent2001
Full Member
has anyone heard of any possible chances or stories of getting an interview here with like a 502 mcat lol
the tenth percentile of accepted applicants is 507. so its pretty unlikely, but because they dont have an mcat minimum, it's not impossible. notably, people with a 502 mcat who get into miami or other similar schools typically will have a stellar application / story otherwise.has anyone heard of any possible chances or stories of getting an interview here with like a 502 mcat lol
if you are curious about what schools are best fit for your app, i recommend creating a post in WAMC! 🙂 there are a ton of experienced adcom who can help you build a list. its hard to speak to your chances with solely an MCAT score.
Last edited:
jasonbourne125
Full Member
OOS secondary received, jeez that took so long.
ColorfulCats63993
Full Member
IS secondary just received today!
seaweedbrain
Full Member
They've really been taking their time fr. Congrats! Can I ask when you were marked complete? Wanna get a sense of just how slow they're going lolOOS secondary received, jeez that took so long.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
When will Miami start and send a wave of interview invites. They are so slow this year.
jasonbourne125
Full Member
I got the primary acknowledgement email on July 9th.They've really been taking their time fr. Congrats! Can I ask when you were marked complete? Wanna get a sense of just how slow they're going lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
so they have begun! Congrats.Received an II on 09/17! LM 78, complete around 8/9 or 8/10.
purplewaterfish
Full Member
have they given you updates about your interview date after you select the preferences?+ 1 II on 9/17!
+ 1 II on 9/17!
Congrats!! Stats if you don’t mind .
No nothing :/ my first choice was next week so I’m hoping they give an update today or tmrhave they given you updates about your interview date after you select the preferences?
purplewaterfish
Full Member
have you heard back about the interview schedule?Received an II on 09/17! LM 78, complete around 8/9 or 8/10.
strawberrygirl10
Full Member
Still nothing, has anyone reached out to ask?Anyone still waiting on a confirmation email for their preferred interview time slot ranks? Earliest for me is this week so it would be nice to know so I can plan my job around it
For those who have received interview invitations, how long after submitting your secondary application did they send the invite?
D
deleted1200007
I also totally forgot to pay the fee. Almost 2 months after submitting my secondary I did. Does anyone know if this is going to push back when they will review it?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
most likely since itll be marked complete later and the fee is a component of the application fileI also totally forgot to pay the fee. Almost 2 months after submitting my secondary I did. Does anyone know if this is going to push back when they will review it?
The same happened to me haha. I feel like there will always be little hiccups like this throughout the app season just due to the sheer volume of schools each applicant applies to. We are going to be okay!I also totally forgot to pay the fee. Almost 2 months after submitting my secondary I did. Does anyone know if this is going to push back when they will review it?
+1 II MSTP and MD (for some reason they sent it separately in 2 emails lol) C:8/5 LM:72
Last edited:
How far apart did you get the MD and MSTP emails or did they come at the same time?+1 II MSTP and MD (for some reason they sent it separately in 2 emails lol) C:8/5 LM:72
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
like a couple hours apartHow far apart did you get the MD and MSTP emails or did they come at the same time?
thank you!! i am just impatient/neurotic haha, got the mstp email like 5 hours after the md email, they really had me worried for a solid 5 hourslike a couple hours apart
For those who have already interviewed, how long did it take for you to get your interview confirmation email?
nah fr im still waiting to find out what day I'm scheduled for wtfFor those who have already interviewed, how long did it take for you to get your interview confirmation email?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
+1 OOS II just now!
edit: complete 08/28
edit: complete 08/28
Last edited:
Tulane and Miami this week? You're the goat!+1 OOS II just now!
seaweedbrain
Full Member
With the sauce I hope!!Tulane and Miami this week? You're the goat!
baconegg&cheese
New Member
Have you received your interview day assignment yet?+1 OOS II (Fri 10/11/24) LM 73
seaweedbrain
Full Member
I got a call on Friday from someone asking if i could interview this Monday but i couldnt so they said id get an email back in the coming week about my date! My guess is Monday since the dates in question are 10/18 and 10/21Have you received your interview day assignment yet?
baconegg&cheese
New Member
Okay great! Im in the same boat and didn’t get a call, so I’m assuming mine won’t be Monday too. Thanks!I got a call on Friday from someone asking if i could interview this Monday but i couldnt so they said id get an email back in the coming week about my date! My guess is Monday since the dates in question are 10/18 and 10/21
seaweedbrain
Full Member
It included Monday but I ranked it last. I’m guessing they gave me a call because it’s short notice and they want the spot filled. To clarify, I didn’t ask for more dates I just went with the options they gave me.Wait that was an option? Man I didn’t know we could ask for more dates lmao
Did your initial email have Monday as an interview date, or did they call you after you sent your form?
I am in the exact same position @seaweedbrain @baconegg&cheeseIt included Monday but I ranked it last. I’m guessing they gave me a call because it’s short notice and they want the spot filled. To clarify, I didn’t ask for more dates I just went with the options they gave me.
I woke up today early just to make sure they didn't send a last minute email that my interview was today so that was fun.
If yall can, can you let me know when you guys do end up getting your interview date email?
robot_soup
Full Member
Congrats!!! When was your interview?OOS A for regular M.D!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! It was on the week of 9/22Congrats!!! When was your interview?
Last edited:
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Thank you! It was on the week of 10/22
ur from the future? 🫨
Omg sooooo sorry! I meant week of 9/22. Thank you for catching that. Edited it 🙂ur from the future? 🫨
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Omg sooooo sorry! I meant week of 9/22. Thank you for catching that. Edited it 🙂
just joking u lol congrats!!
robot_soup
Full Member
I didn't even realize they were sending interviews yet 🤣
That's awesome, congratulations!!!
That's awesome, congratulations!!!