2024-2025 Penn State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone else received multiple emails this morning with a code to change our email? I haven’t logged in or anything and this is now 3 emails I’ve received this morning about changing my password?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed here 2 weeks ago, any idea on when i could maybe expect to hear back? also ugh they don't take any letters of interest or stuff even post interview right?:/
 
interviewed here 2 weeks ago, any idea on when i could maybe expect to hear back? also ugh they don't take any letters of interest or stuff even post interview right?:/
From what I heard, the committee only meets once a month to decide on acceptances, so you will be waiting at least a month. For me and many others, it was between 2 and 3 months but since it is later in the cycle might be sooner. They only take letters of intent after April 30th if you are waitlisted I believe. Again, this is just what I have gathered and read. They are not very good at communicating.
 
From what I heard, the committee only meets once a month to decide on acceptances, so you will be waiting at least a month. For me and many others, it was between 2 and 3 months but since it is later in the cycle might be sooner. They only take letters of intent after April 30th if you are waitlisted I believe. Again, this is just what I have gathered and read. They are not very good at communicating.
thank you for this! super helpful.
 
Does anyone know how long decisions are taking right now? I interviewed about a month ago and have no idea when I can expect to hear back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when does the school interview until? i submitted early/mid-july and have heard absolutely nothing from them since;-;
I wonder the same. I have heard nothing since my secondary except for a curt note after supplementing some information. This is unfortunate and not a good look for schools that do this. They should send rejection letters if they are not interested and not drag it out so long.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since it’s so late in the cycle is it worth sending an update in hopes it’ll change something? I have a substantial update that was not on my initial app. I have nothing to lose lol