You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
257Roberts
New Member
I'm on the WARM waitlist and also did not receive a ranking/update emailIs the WL released? On the waitlist but did not receive any update/email.
Hi everyone, post-match M4 here. Happy to answer any questions about UWSMPH that might help your WL, acceptance or reapplication decisions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,Hi everyone, post-match M4 here. Happy to answer any questions about UWSMPH that might help your WL, acceptance or reapplication decisions.
Did you match into your top choice in the specialty you wanted? Are you in the WARM, regular MD, or TRIUMPH program?
Yes, matched top choice specialty but I also didn't dual apply; moderately but not overly competitive specialty. Regular MD track.Hi,
Did you match into your top choice in the specialty you wanted? Are you in the WARM, regular MD, or TRIUMPH program?
mgparent
New Member
Congratulations 🙂OOS A this afternoon via email! I was in the top 5 on the waitlist 🙂
mgparent
New Member
Congratulations 🙂
Does anyone know generally how many people get off the waitlist at Madison? Any data or link from the past?
sillytennisfreak
New Member
OOS A off of waitlist!! I was in the Top 20 😄
gbpackers13
New Member
IS A off the waitlist yesterday, I was in the top 10 for regular MD
sienaswift37
Full Member
just got the update alternate list email, did anyone else's stay the same as their original one they sent out earlier?
drtowelie
New Member
I was bottom 50% before, email today said top 40. But that could very well still mean I’m bottom 50% 😅just got the update alternate list email, did anyone else's stay the same as their original one they sent out earlier?
o_OfroggyO_o
Full Member
are these updates coming in waves? didn’t get an email D:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They do not publicly share their match list. I therefore assumed the list would be hard to find, but they do post general stats about the match list, and they do publicly share their match day videos. If you watch the video you can see where most people matched this year or for previous years. I did a google search and found the videos pretty quickly.IS A yesterday, so happy!!
does anyone have access to any match data i would really appreciate the help
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
Deferred my seat 1 year to complete my MPH first! Hope it helps one of you get off the WL for this year's class 🙂
Pineappleplatypus
New Member
IS A today!
sienaswift37
Full Member
congrats! what was your ranking?IS A today!
Pineappleplatypus
New Member
I was in the top 20 in the first email and then top 5 when we got the update 🙂congrats! what was your ranking?
sillytennisfreak
New Member
I toured the school after bring accepted and they sent me match data from the last 3 years when I asked. It didn't have names but it had specialties and locationsThey do not publicly share their match list. I therefore assumed the list would be hard to find, but they do post general stats about the match list, and they do publicly share their match day videos. If you watch the video you can see where most people matched this year or for previous years. I did a google search and found the videos pretty quickly.
Hello, I am Minnesota resident looking to apply this cycle. I understand there is no reciprocity for medical school between MN and WI. Is there any advantage for MN residents to apply being from an adjacent state? Did a lot of people from MN get into this school for this year or previous years?
herobrine
Full Member
When did you end up hearing back? I am also an IS who submitted 8/26 of this cycle, haven't found anyone in the same situation.I submitted 8/26, still nothing
Lily Rowan
Full Member
Hi everyone! Hope everything worked out for everyone! I applied this cycle and got WL as an OOS. I was wondering how the OOS WL movement is and if I should hold on to hope. Thank you everyone!
Lily Rowan
Full Member
Hi! I recently got an A (OOS) and was wondering how UW SMPH considers need baised aid? Do they only take your SAI score from FAFSA or do you need to fill out the CSS which I have been hearing about but im not sure if UW SMPH requires it
Similar threads
- Replies
- 722
- Views
- 237K