You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sienaswift37
Full Member
congrats! whend you interview?IS A today
mweather36
Full Member
Thank you! I interviewed 1/17congrats! whend you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PremiumMed
Full Member
IS WL, interviewed 12/20
OOS Post-II R, no waitlist. I wanna cry
slimypeanut
Full Member
IS A!!!!
rave-rebel
Full Member
Waitlist!
sienaswift37
Full Member
did any Feb interviewees get A?
slimypeanut
Full Member
yeah my interview was 2/5 and i got my first A yesterday. in state btwdid any Feb interviewees get A?
Just got financial aid packet…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aloe_Cozy23
New Member
Same got it a few days ago. Are you only seeing loans too?Just got financial aid packet…
sjordan62
Full Member
Same got it a few days ago. Are you only seeing loans too
Aren’t we all so thrilled?! LolJust got financial aid packet…
Yep & just enough to cover tuition.. not thrilledSame got it a few days ago. Are you only seeing loans too?
If we just got enough unsub loans to cover tuition does that mean we need to apply for direct plus loans for cost of living? And we accept the offers and start doing that as soon as we get MyUW login?
That’s what I’m guessing. Do you know when we get the login info?If we just got enough unsub loans to cover tuition does that mean we need to apply for direct plus loans for cost of living? And we accept the offers and start doing that as soon as we get MyUW login?
medapp1972
New Member
I am OOO and the loans don't even cover my whole tuition lolIf we just got enough unsub loans to cover tuition does that mean we need to apply for direct plus loans for cost of living? And we accept the offers and start doing that as soon as we get MyUW login?
MD Admissions - Accepted MD Applicants - School of Medicine and Public HealthThat’s what I’m guessing. Do you know when we get the login info?
This says early April
medapp1972
New Member
wondering this tooAnymore news on scholarships or are they done?
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think anyone can get in and accept anything until we get our netid. We should get it in early april. Does anyone else know anything different?Does anyone know how to get into the portal? I just got my financial aid letter but I can't get into the portal because I don't have a netid or a way to set it up. Did I miss an email with this step?
Last edited:
Can someone share the FB group or group me? Got off the waitlist recently and cant seem to find any of these links lol. Thanks in advance!They just sent out an email with information about joining the class Facebook group
There was a link in the email they sent.Can someone share the FB group or group me? Got off the waitlist recently and cant seem to find any of these links lol. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
in fb group they said there is no listAnyone come across this year’s match list for UWSMPH?
I thought I had also read that in previous years threads on this forum as well. People can always watch the match day videos (this year and previous years) and see where most people matched.in fb group they said there is no list
Aloe_Cozy23
New Member
Is there a link or archive of the match list videos? I assumed they wouldn’t publicly share that if they don’t share deidentified match listsI thought I had also read that in previous years threads on this forum as well. People can always watch the match day videos (this year and previous years) and see where most people matched.
Pretty sure they were on Youtube or easily found when I did a google search. I thought they would not be public since they do not publicly share the match list.Is there a link or archive of the match list videos? I assumed they wouldn’t publicly share that if they don’t share deidentified match lists
I don't have the match list, but like 10+ people matched Mayo this yearPretty sure they were on Youtube or easily found when I did a google search. I thought they would not be public since they do not publicly share the match list.
sienaswift37
Full Member
waitlist update email received
luckycharms15
New Member
WL - bottom half
platypusmango11
New Member
WL - top 20
sienaswift37
Full Member
pretty sure top 10 peopleAnyone know how exactly the ranking system works? Like if you are top 10 does that mean you are in the top 10 people or are there multiple people per slot…?
+1.pretty sure top 10 people
I would also understand top 10 to mean individuals who are number one through ten on the waitlist. As in, one of the first ten people to come off of the waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay yes that makes sense to me given the email they sent. In past years on SDN it appeared that there may have been multiple people per slot? But I agree that that doesn’t seem like the case this year+1.
I would also understand top 10 to mean individuals who are number one through ten on the waitlist. As in, one of the first ten people to come off of the waitlist.
CatchEmAll
New Member
OOS WL Top 10
sienaswift37
Full Member
not an exact ranking but rough position of where you are on the wlIs the WL released? On the waitlist but did not receive any update/email.
mgparent
New Member
did you get an email with information about the rough position? Did they send this to all WL candidates or only top X? Curious as I have not received any update yet.not an exact ranking but rough position of where you are on the wl
Similar threads
- Replies
- 722
- Views
- 237K