You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My group (november) was told we'd most likely hear back second week of January, so doubt it at least for regular MD applicantsdo we think there will be any more notifications before christmas?
doughdough
New Member
I interviewed the second week of October and they told us mid November… I haven’t heard anything yet for regular MD. Is this a bad sign 🙁 ?My group (november) was told we'd most likely hear back second week of January, so doubt it at least for regular MD applicants
Premedhopeful2256
Full Member
During my interview, they said if you do not hear back by a certain time, it is usually because your interviewer was not available during the panel meeting. I know a couple people who had to wait longer than eight weeks for a decision.I interviewed the second week of October and they told us mid November… I haven’t heard anything yet for regular MD. Is this a bad sign 🙁 ?
HopefulMed16
New Member
Interviewed 10/16 for WARM and haven't heard anything either. I remember them telling us mid November as well 🙁I interviewed the second week of October and they told us mid November… I haven’t heard anything yet for regular MD. Is this a bad sign 🙁 ?
HopefulMed16
New Member
OOS A for WARM (12/19). Interviewed 10/16.
Congratulations! Did you reach out?OOS A for WARM (12/19). Interviewed 10/16.
Me too. Submitted extremely early tooAny other OOS that haven't got an II nor an R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So curious what the chances of hearing back from them are now. Hopefully we're not sitting in an R pile and will hear from them soon 🤞Me too. Submitted extremely early too
You manifested it😭 I missed out on another wave by some miracleOOS R I'm dead 😭😭
Fr, they must've checked the SDN thread or something 😭You manifested it😭 I missed out on another wave by some miracle
Wishing you the best of luck!
Lily Rowan
Full Member
OOS Waitlist. Interviewed Nov 6th. Is anyone familiar with the waitlist movement for this school? Or should I just come to terms with not being able to go to this school ):
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Based on past threads they begin movement in Late April to May, and for OOS quite a few people make it off. I've seen them accept all the way to rank 50 on the waitlist for OOS, so I am assuming there's decent movement. But again, there's never any guarantee. Someone else can chime in, but I am assuming given the massive increase in number of applicants this cycle, I am expecting decent waitlist movement for a lot of the schools.OOS Waitlist. Interviewed Nov 6th. Is anyone familiar with the waitlist movement for this school? Or should I just come to terms with not being able to go to this school ):
Lily Rowan
Full Member
Thank you so much for your reply! Good luck with your cycle <3Based on past threads they begin movement in Late April to May, and for OOS quite a few people make it off. I've seen them accept all the way to rank 50 on the waitlist for OOS, so I am assuming there's decent movement. But again, there's never any guarantee. Someone else can chime in, but I am assuming given the massive increase in number of applicants this cycle, I am expecting decent waitlist movement for a lot of the schools.
wunderbread
New Member
+1 OOS WL :/ Hoping it all works out!
interesting and congratulations did you request it?Previous IS WARM R who’s app got the IS courtesy review by the regular committee, just got the news today that I did make it onto the WL for the regular MD program! Fingers crossed for fellow WL homies come April.
MedicCat
Full Member
Thank you, nice to have hope again since I took it as a flat R tbh. You don’t need to request anything, it is an automatic process for in-state WARM applicants that are rejected from WARM post interview.interesting and congratulations did you request it?
azithromycin12
Full Member
When I interviewed Dec 5 they said the next two decision dates were mid Jan and mid Feb but Dec interviewees would most likely hear back mid FebWhen is decision released for Dec interviewers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Huge congrats! OOS or IS? I can't believe there's movement already haha.A from alternate list🎉
OOS A today Interview 10/29 Reg MD
Did you end up sending letter of intent? I thought I saw you mention that! Congrats!A from alternate list🎉
i did not noDid you end up sending letter of intent? I thought I saw you mention that! Congrats!
thank you! OOSHuge congrats! OOS or IS? I can't believe there's movement already haha.
Lily Rowan
Full Member
I saw something in last years sdn chat about accepting to be in the waitlist? Once we receive the WL email is there anything else to do? I didn't see anything there about accepting to be on the WL.
doughdough
New Member
IS A today! I interviewed 10/15 Reg MD!
Is there a group me for admitted students?
Premedhopeful2256
Full Member
Yes! But it is run by the school so you just have to wait for them to send it to you.Is there a group me for admitted students?
+1 OOS ii
OOS ii
KingCobra67
New Member
IS A for WARM - Interviewed 10/23
If you get accepted does the school send you anything?
I don’t think so. Or I just haven’t gotten anything yet lol.If you get accepted does the school send you anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lily Rowan
Full Member
Im OOS on the WL and I just want to get off the WL so so so so bad its truly my top choice. I'm so afraid I'm low on the WL ranking.
URM or ORM?Im OOS on the WL and I just want to get off the WL so so so so bad its truly my top choice. I'm so afraid I'm low on the WL ranking.
Lily Rowan
Full Member
URM, OOS, low mcat ):URM or ORM?
They do like URMs quite a lot
How low of mcat are we talking?
I am also URM OOS, waiting for decisionURM, OOS, low mcat ):
How low of mcat are we talking?
Lily Rowan
Full Member
501 mcat (idc im super transparent). Got an interview and got waitlisted last week i believe. I'm not sure how they rank applicants on the waitlist but I hope that my low score does not put me all the way to the bottom, i want to get off the WL so baddddThey do like URMs quite a lot
I am also URM OOS, waiting for decision
How low of mcat are we talking?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K