You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
waterdog22
Full Member
+1 A 🕺🕺🕺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
Gg ig 😔 It's been a good run comrades
Should be more tomorrow!Gg ig 😔 It's been a good run comrades
slamb
Full Member
There will probably still be some calls trickling out after today, so it's not quite game over, but yeah, it's not looking too hot lolGg ig 😔 It's been a good run comrades
My final cope is that I haven't seen any mention of my interviewers' initials, but deep down I know the truth 😭
mangoesareinmyhead
Full Member
Gg ig 😔 It's been a good run comrades
y'all aren't alone!! i received a highly ranked email and am kicking myself for not sending another letter of interest afterward but it is what it is. hoping we hear some good news tomorrow!There will probably still be some calls trickling out after today, so it's not quite game over, but yeah, it's not looking too hot lol
My final cope is that I haven't seen any mention of my interviewers' initials, but deep down I know the truth 😭
mdobsessed64
Full Member
Are we thinking there’s still more A calls to go or should we assume not hearing means WL/R?
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
Bumping this jic anyone alr received or gets an acceptance call from interviewers with these initials! 🥲Waiting on call:
- AA, AS
- DD, DH, DR
- EL
- J first name, JB, JC, JT, JV, JW, JZ
- KW
- LR
- MT
- TR, TS
- SR, SZ
- YM
Already called:
- IP
- ML
- Someone with a dash in their last name
One of my interviewers was DH but they are not the one who called meBumping this jic anyone alr received or gets an acceptance call from interviewers with these initials! 🥲
alehernan017
Full Member
Bumping this too^I started a groupme for accepted students, dm if you want an invite!
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
Genuinely: congratulations!!!!!!!! You must feel both relieved and ecstatic!!!I got an A call today! around 10AM!! OOS for the 4 year MN program.
also got highly ranked email and sent letter of interest
...Whoever next gets a call (if anyone does), can you please ask them if they're still making calls for the 4-year MN program / when they expect those calls to stop 🥲 I can't take this anymore man just free me from my misery 😭
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mdobsessed64
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone! I wish they didn’t say “starting Feb 4” and would be more transparent so we could all put our phones back on silent haha..hoping to get the R/WL decision sooner than the end of the month for peace
pptf327
Full Member
It isn't over until it's over. On the admissions and application process page, it says that alternate list offers and rejects will be communicated once all acceptances are communicated. By that statement, we all have a chance at an acceptance until notified otherwise!
that is very positive and i like it and appreciate you 🙂
Damn WL even after getting a highly ranked email is gonna hurtNot to bring the vibes down completely, but I've scoured the previous years, and it seems like A calls have generally been the first or second day. Small sample size but that's what I saw. However, WL is usually the very next week, and Mayo has pretty good WL movement, so we'll see what the future holds.
Bumping this 🙂Waiting on call:
- AA, AS
- DD, DH, DR
- EL
- J first name, JB, JC, JT, JV, JW, JZ
- KW
- LR
- MT
- TR, TS
- SR, SZ
- YM
Already called:
- IP
- ML
- Someone with a dash in their last name
alehernan017
Full Member
I can confirm that AA called on Monday at 2:00Bumping this 🙂
I did yesterday, email directing to portalDid any accepted students receive an email/portal update with more info?
alehernan017
Full Member
Just received the acceptance email 4yr MN
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
Updated to include callers from the AZ thread!
Waiting on call:
Already called:
Waiting on call:
- AS
- DD, DH, DR
- EL
- J first name, JB, JC, JT, JV, JW, JZ
- KW
- LR
- MT
- TR, TS
- SR, SZ
- YM
Already called:
- AA
- BB (Arizona)
- DB (Arizona)
- IP
- LM (Arizona)
- ML
- TB (Arizona)
- US (Arizona)
- Someone with a dash in their last name
Updated to include callers from the AZ thread!
Waiting on call:
- AS
- DD, DH, DR
- EL
- J first name, JB, JC, JT, JV, JW, JZ
- KW
- LR
- MT
- TR, TS
- SR, SZ
- YM
Already called:
- AA
- BB (Arizona)
- DB (Arizona)
- IP
- LM (Arizona)
- ML
- TB (Arizona)
- US (Arizona)
- Someone with a dash in their last name
I think it’s over my guy— at least for initial acceptances
cinnamonmocha
Full Member
Ngl I also think so, but maybe delusion is the solution 🤡I think it’s over my guy— at least for initial acceptances
I am just hoping I made the waitlist at this pointNgl I also think so, but maybe delusion is the solution 🤡
doctornugget
Full Member
This is the energy I need rnNgl I also think so, but maybe delusion is the solution 🤡
if we submit FAFSA/ scholarship applications now, does that affect amount of financial aid? or does it just mean we get our financial aid information a little later? I think they mentioned this on interview day, but i forgot! thanks 🙂
Terminator1134
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted to multiple campuses? For example, Arizona and Minnesota.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doctornugget
Full Member
As far as I remember from what they described during the interview, they only offer an acceptance with a single campus assignment based on your preferences in the secondary. They said it was nearly impossible to change after that.Has anyone been accepted to multiple campuses? For example, Arizona and Minnesota.
scientistabc
Full Member
does anyone know if Mayo is historically generous with scholarships? Do they allow students to negotiate a bit?
Did anyone get their financial aid email yet?
scientistabc
Full Member
yeahDid anyone get their financial aid email yet?
Yes! They’re so generous!!!!Did anyone get their financial aid email yet?
PSA for future applicants: seems like their formula almost exclusively looks at MCAT and a bit at GPA. Most schools factor experiences and other components into merit, so Mayo does things differently!
orangchiken
Full Member
Yes!! Got full tuition OMG!!! Life is not real!!!!Did anyone get their financial aid email yet?
mangopomelosago
New Member
Omg congrats!!! May I ask if you know your scholarship was merit or need based (or a combination)?Yes!! Got full tuition OMG!!! Life is not real!!!!
mangopomelosago
New Member
Also I can confirm that JZ called last Monday!😀
orangchiken
Full Member
This is what the email said: “This scholarship award is based on your academic credentials and, if provided, information submitted through the MCCMS Scholarship Application.”Omg congrats!!! May I ask if you know your scholarship was merit or need based (or a combination)?
mangopomelosago
New Member
Gotcha. Tysm and congrats again that’s amazing!This is what the email said: “This scholarship award is based on your academic credentials and, if provided, information submitted through the MCCMS Scholarship Application.”
mdobsessed64
Full Member
Just tried to log in and got an "access denied" error. I think that means the R is coming...
D
deleted1201071
Just tried to log in and got an "access denied" error. I think that means the R is coming...
BRUH same rip….
Terminator1134
Full Member
Damn, same here. Do we know if this has happened before?BRUH same rip….
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
_overunder_
Full Member
Looks like WL/R decisions were sent the day after the portal bugged out last year, so maybe we'll find out tomorrow?
Im sorry man. I haven’t received anything, i wonder if that means i was rejected??AL email
edit: alternate list for MN track