greatlymed
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was ur interviewThey have the decision I just wanna know
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When was ur interviewThey have the decision I just wanna know
Sept 17When was ur interview
I’m wishing u the best of luck for when our results finally release lolSept 17
If I don’t hear back today I’m gonna be stressing that I’m waitlisted now 😩 better than a rejection thoWith decisions coming soon, reminder from earlier:
- They got 7,000 applications this year.
- Of those 7,000 applications, they will interview 500.
- Of those 500 interviews, they will give acceptances to 250.
- Dean said at least 80% of the class will be in-state.
———————-
Also: Last year, acceptances came out on 16th and 17th. Waitlisted applicants received notice on the 18th.
If I don’t hear back today I’m gonna be stressing that I’m waitlisted now 😩 better than a rejection tho
NothingAny movement?
Nothing on Admit either. Highly doubt we all got wait-listed. Upstate is probably just lagging.I don’t think we’re hearing today. Or we all got WL
FairNothing on Admit either. Highly doubt we all got wait-listed. Upstate is probably just lagging.
Where did this data come from? I was hoping that decisions at 11:30 AM EST today would follow the trend, but not looking likely.11:00 AM EST on the 16th last year.
10:30 AM EST on the 16th the year before that.
We may be waiting until tomorrow.
Where did this data come from? I was hoping that decisions at 11:30 AM EST today would follow the trend, but not looking likely.
Maybe they’ll send acceptances after rejections today?People are starting to report pre-II rejections on Admit...
That’s what I think. It’s a batchMaybe they’ll send acceptances after rejections today?
Hopefully at 1 PMThat’s what I think. It’s a batch
Hopefully 1:30 🥲🥲Hopefully at 1 PM
YesIs anyone else's portal blank??
Yep, something’s happeningIs anyone else's portal blank??
Which portal? Mine is still the same.Yep, something’s happening
Mine seems the same. Still says "Status: Decision Made"In the update portal that sent with the complete email, there is now a spot that says requirements and has transcripts
Same here. Hoping they are just releasing acceptances in batches.Congrats everyone! Mine still shows “decision made”.
Would anyone who was accepted be willing to show a screenshot of what their portal looks like now? @golgibody787 @burningout @Yoshi&Cookies
Same here. Hoping they are just releasing acceptances in batches.
Congrats everyone! Mine still shows “decision made”.
Would anyone who was accepted be willing to show a screenshot of what their portal looks like now? @golgibody787 @burningout @Yoshi&Cookies
+1 Canadian hold - would also like to know how these end up looking at this school+1 IS Hold. Anyone have any idea what this means for Upstate?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.