You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hopefully bro! idk something is terribly offtrack this cycletoday is another good day to flip through the 5 stages of grief.
dude, frrrrHopefully bro! idk something is terribly offtrack this cycle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
velarissrk
Full Member
Ummm what? Can you clarify what we are hearing back on please. Is this for waitlist people and if we got accepted or not. Are they going to keep us in this limbo for another month?I called them and they said we should hear back by the student orientation June 8th
now idk how accurate that is but hopefully we do
khannbushra
Full Member
Is this orientation in person? And if accepted would we be required to attend?I called them and they said we should hear back by the student orientation June 8th
now idk how accurate that is but hopefully we do
khannbushra
Full Member
Sorry lol found the answer earlier in the threadYeah I got some clarification from them. The week of 6/8 is a virtual orientation (there is still an in-person orientation August 4-7, 2026) and then 6/15 - 6/31 is the actual Summer Start course but that's all online and mostly asynchronous. August 10 is the first day of in-person classes. So up until August, everything is done remotely (unless you do Jumpstart which is optional). The Summer Start stuff is mandatory, Jumpstart is not. Hope that helps, it's a little confusing haha.
MasterChief4
New Member
It’s online and is required for matriculated studentIs this orientation in person? And if accepted would we be required to attend?
anonymous2025
Full Member
+1 OOS A (interviewed 4/7 and found out I was being offered a spot on the alt list last night haha)
Email sent 4:41 pm EST today
Email sent 4:41 pm EST today
anonymous2025
Full Member
I believe yes it is for WL'd people. i just asked her when is the latest we should expect to hear back byUmmm what? Can you clarify what we are hearing back on please. Is this for waitlist people and if we got accepted or not. Are they going to keep us in this limbo for another month?
velarissrk
Full Member
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊+1 OOS A (interviewed 4/7 and found about alt list last night haha)
Email sent 4:41 pm EST today
Can you please give us your stats?
anonymous2025
Full Member
I can DM you! Anyone know the commit to enroll deadline for Rosalind?
velarissrk
Full Member
June 1stI can DM you! Anyone know the commit to enroll deadline for Rosalind?
hibyee
New Member
Congratulations! I also interviewed on 4/7 so this gives me so much hope. I was worried they wouldn’t show too much love to those of us that interviewed late.+1 OOS A (interviewed 4/7 and found out I was being offered a spot on the alt list last night haha)
Email sent 4:41 pm EST today
MasterChief4
New Member
How do we join the admitted students group chat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if the "canvas hack" had to anything with WL movement pause across the universities? 🤨looks like an another quite WL movement day for RFU
yeah. holding out till 5PM tholooks like an another quite WL movement day for RFU
Okay, I think you’re right.looks like an another quite WL movement day for RFU
khannbushra
Full Member
Any updates from anyone?
NopeAny updates from anyone?
futuredrbaddie
New Member
+1 OOS A from alternate list, they notified me yesterday about the alternate list placement; Interviewed 3/31
khannbushra
Full Member
What about us who interviewed earlier in the cycle 🥲
velarissrk
Full Member
Congratulations! Can you please tell us your stats or LM score? Thank you!+1 OOS A from alternate list, they notified me yesterday about the alternate list placement; Interviewed 3/31
futuredrbaddie
New Member
Thank you!! LM 64Congratulations! Can you please tell us your stats or LM score? Thank you!
willywonka212
New Member
anyone can provide an update to how many people are in the accepted students gc?
potatofarmer17
Full Member
did anyone else get the "reconfirm WL interest" email just now or are they just trying to edge me only
velarissrk
Full Member
Got it, and a Heart Attack as well
topunderdog
Full Member
I also got it, replied fast ashdid anyone else get the "reconfirm WL interest" email just now or are they just trying to edge me only
premedandcaffeinated
New Member
I also got it! Hopefully they will start going through the WL more...especially because the mandatory orientation in June is coming up soon!did anyone else get the "reconfirm WL interest" email just now or are they just trying to edge me only
iwanttobedoctorpls
Full Member
did anyone get their deposit back after withdrawing lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
travelespmed
New Member
when is the orientation is June? I didn’t know about this. I’m trying to find it in the emails. Is it online or in person?I also got it! Hopefully they will start going through the WL more...especially because the mandatory orientation in June is coming up soon!
jgoestoschool
Full Member
no I'm also waiting, lmk if you get it hahadid anyone get their deposit back after withdrawing lol
iwanttobedoctorpls
Full Member
will do, im wondering if we have to ask for it lolno I'm also waiting, lmk if you get it haha
velarissrk
Full Member
June 8th and online. There will be another in person orientation on August.when is the orientation is June? I didn’t know about this. I’m trying to find it in the emails. Is it online or in person?
jgoestoschool
Full Member
Haha yes I get that. I feel like I've heard that it can take a while, but if it goes more than 30 days I'll probably consider asking.will do, im wondering if we have to ask for it lol
khannbushra
Full Member
Did anyone not get the email lol
iwanttobedoctorpls
Full Member
bet, keep me updated dont forgetHaha yes I get that. I feel like I've heard that it can take a while, but if it goes more than 30 days I'll probably consider asking.
cookiebutter14
New Member
Someone on Admit said they heard from current students that there will be a big WL movement this week and next, so hoping!!
cookiebutter14
New Member
Admit said 170 including a few MS1-2sAnyone know what the latest Groupme class size is around?
premedandcaffeinated
New Member
Does anyone know if RFU calls you when you get off the waitlist, or do they just send an email?
cookiebutter14
New Member
I believe just an email
Does anyone know if RFU calls you when you get off the waitlist, or do they just send an email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
headisonbackwards
New Member
+ OOS A off of the WL 🥳🥳 Does anyone have the groupme link?
headisonbackwards
New Member
2 daysIf we get WL to A this or next week how much time do they give for us to Accept?
Congratulations! When were you placed in WL and LM score pls.+ OOS A off of the WL 🥳🥳 Does anyone have the groupme link?
potatofarmer17
Full Member
how much is the deposit?+ OOS A off of the WL 🥳🥳 Does anyone have the groupme link?
potatofarmer17
Full Member
for the email last week asking to reconfirm WL interest, did anyone get a confirmation email after sending or no?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 288K
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K