crackhousehaven
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nopefor the email last week asking to reconfirm WL interest, did anyone get a confirmation email after sending or no?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nopefor the email last week asking to reconfirm WL interest, did anyone get a confirmation email after sending or no?
Hey, congrats! Also got off the waitlist --can you share w/ me the link if you have it?+ OOS A off of the WL 🥳🥳 Does anyone have the groupme link?
+1 NopeNope
+2 Nope+1 Nope
june 1stanyone know what is the CTE deadline for RFU?
There has to be..... Looking back on previous subs so many more people reported more A's for last year than we've seen this year. It's interesting because more people are using things like SDN's and admit.org so there should be more reports. Also, their groupme isn't even full, and that's not even confirming if the 160-170 people in there are even matriculating.Y'all think any WL movement this week?
It's really hard to compare this years' cycle to last years' cycle because the incoming class is starting in literally 2 weeks. I'm assuming that RFU's CTE is going to be alot more early compared to other schools so less people are gonna want to withdraw their acceptance to stay on the waitlist for another school. Say a student got into RFU and is on the waitlist for a school whose CTE is July or August, they basically would have to give up their waitlist spot the moment they commit to RFU. I don't know.... I'm thinking that waitlist movement has honestly come to a trickle at this point.There has to be..... Looking back on previous subs so many more people reported more A's for last year than we've seen this year. It's interesting because more people are using things like SDN's and admit.org so there should be more reports. Also, their groupme isn't even full, and that's not even confirming if the 160-170 people in there are even matriculatingIt's
I see where you're coming from but my only thing is they did send a text and email to waitlisted applicants within the past couple of weeks asking to reaffirm interest in the school. Idk if they would do that unless they actually considered to start pulling people off soon which hasn't happened.It's really hard to compare this years' cycle to last years' cycle because the incoming class is starting in literally 2 weeks. I'm assuming that RFU's CTE is going to be alot more early compared to other schools so less people are gonna want to withdraw their acceptance to stay on the waitlist for another school. Say a student got into RFU and is on the waitlist for a school whose CTE is July or August, they basically would have to give up their waitlist spot the moment they commit to RFU. I don't know.... I'm thinking that waitlist movement has honestly come to a trickle at this point.
RFU typically doesn't over accept and pulls significant number of folks from the WL is what i heard and hearing.I see where you're coming from but my only thing is they did send a text and email to waitlisted applicants within the past couple of weeks asking to reaffirm interest in the school. Idk if they would do that unless they actually considered to start pulling people off soon which hasn't happened.
A little birdy told me that WL movement has slowed down...RFU typically doesn't over accept and pulls significant number of folks from the WL is what i heard and hearing.
Did you contact the admissions office or something?A little birdy told me that WL movement has slowed down...
is this a guess?A little birdy told me that WL movement has slowed down...
Please cite your birdyA little birdy told me that WL movement has slowed down...
Congrats! What time did you get the email?off the WL yesterday! interviewed 11/18. can someone please share the groupme?
9amCongrats! What time did you get the email?
Congrats!!! Can you please share your stats or LM score?
Hopefully! 🤞🤞🤞🤞Do you think there's any movement this week or is it over? Really hope they accept people from the waitlist
LM score? Also, how long did they give you to decide?+1 OOS A just got off the waitlist this morning. Interviewed 3/24. Can someone please share the groupme link?
LM 74. I got 2 business days to decide.LM score? Also, how long did they give you to decide?
Congratulations! Can you please post your LM score or stats and when you interviewed and were waitlisted? Thank you!+1 OOS A. Does anyone have the groupme link?
Same here if anyone can send itCan someone please send the GroupMe link? I was accepted yest thank u
Congratulations! If you feel comfortable, can you please share your stats, LM score, interview, and/or waitlist dateCan someone please send the GroupMe link? I was accepted yest thank u
Congratulations! How much time were you given to accept the offer?Can someone please send the GroupMe link?
i guess not. I just saw one Accept nowSomeone posted on Admit that they were told the class is full
Huge congrats!!! Thanks for sharing with us. This gives me hope as my waitlist date is the same.Hi guys! Just posted on admit, but here ya go… thank you for all the info in this forum!
Guys! I was just accepting I didn’t get in… I got an email at 11:08 that I got accepted!!!!! You guys please do not give up completely! It looks like people are still adding and dropping. LM of about 65, mcat 511, undergrad gpa: 3.3, masters: 3.56, interview: 2/3, waitlist: 3/3.
Thank you! I was given one day. I think they’re definitely trying to get quick responses from people now that we’re down to the wire.Congratulations! How much time were you given to accept the offer?
So is it that you have 24 hours from notification or is it something like end of the following day?Thank you! I was given one day. I think they’re definitely trying to get quick responses from people now that we’re down to the wire.
It said “within one business day” to be exact. I’m guessing that means 24 hours.So is it that you have 24 hours from notification or is it something like end of the following day?
thank you! LM 69 interviewed 2/10 waitlisted 3/3Congratulations! If you feel comfortable, can you please share your stats, LM score, interview, and/or waitlist date
I’ve got 5 checkmarks plus the photo. But I wouldn’t read into things like this in the portal. There are constantly glitchesOkay y'all hear me out... still on the WL but I just noticed there are only 3 checkmarks + the photo on the portal and I swear there were 4 checkmarks + the photo before just now (and I've been checkin a few times today). Am I trippin or... 😭 😭
I'd say so, people were reporting getting off the waitlist even a couple of weeks from now last year on SDNYou'll think there is still a chance for the folks in the WL? only 2 days to go! praying !!!!🙏🙏
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.