Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That would be pretty cool!You may want to hold off getting a iPad. There is a pilot program going on to integrate iPads into our curriculum and provide students with new ones included in our tuition. Nothing is set in stone and it is only in the testing phase right now but it is possible we may get them by the time your class starts, so I would hold off buying one for now until we know more
) and I can take notes directing onto Powerpoint slides without lugging around a bunch of paper.
<--- Just for fun
I am a non-trad as well, just finishing up my masters thesis and trying to figure out if I should start seriously pursuing jobs for the next year or just looking for something for the next few months. I wish I could afford to just not work, but unfortunately, I have a mortgage and bills to pay. The suspense is just killing me. And to top it off, when I finally stop thinking about it, someone inevitably asks me if I have heard anything yet. AHHH? LOL