Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sigh...

I was never up in arms about last nights plan. I was just going through the scenarios of how it could fail and I end up dead anyway
But you see the irony right, you were confused and going through scenarios of a plan on the thread and I’m just supposed to be cool with people lynching me for a plan I don’t even know about.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m still not sure about why miz over dolphin, but he says he will put it on thread after lynch close to explain it since a dolphin lynch secures the mechanics for the rest of the game.... IF you believe he’s village

9:59:59 is referring to tomorrow morning, as there is a minor way to mess it up, which you can surmise, just highly unlikely it occurs.

Oh btw for me it’s a lot of VCA plus some things I didn’t like in a few posts I saw, aside from the defeatism attitude you had earlier.
It was hardly defeatism early. It was ****ing pissed off. I took a break and came back to the thread. I absolutely detest being lynched when I’m not a wolf and that is absolutely 100% my meta. And to be blunt my VCA is better than yours.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny () -
Pippy () -
miz (2) - Pippy, genny
dolphin (2) - miz, Nav
Nav (1) - dubz

5/7
lynch close in ~3 minutes

dolphin and @mizchiefmanaged, you are in the lead

Missing: cubs, dolphin

Lol sorry for not being able to go along with a plan I don’t know about just because Nav says so. I’m village so I am not voting for myself

Lynch miz

It was hardly defeatism early. It was ****ing pissed off. I took a break and came back to the thread. I absolutely detest being lynched when I’m not a wolf and that is absolutely 100% my meta. And to be blunt my VCA is better than yours.
How exactly? Look at D1 Ms.P lynch.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been over this. That lynch drew a HUGE spotlight to myself. As a wolf, I would NOT throw a stink over lynching one village vs another.
Not the vote switching but where you ended and overall VCA with the coop flip.

Official Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny () -
Pippy () -
miz (3) - Pippy, genny, dolphin
dolphin (3) - miz, Nav, cubs
Nav (1) - dubz

7/7
lynch closed

Last edited:
Ok you need to start explaining HOW because I don't know wtf you are talking about and you won't clarify

I have no reason to clarify to you, I have someone 100% cleared that I have clarified it with, let’s see how this plays out. If you are village you done F’d up.

Reactions: 1 user
I think its a great nickname. Whats wrong with it? Nav, you are literally making me dolphins most hated person with this nonsense. it better work

It only works if dolphin is lynched not miz, otherwise we’re SoL

Cubs, full, non coded post in the morning. And it depends if dolphin goes down, if miz goes down, or even if the game is continuing.

I just realized I have had tacos for the past 3 nights. Yet no taco bell.
I just finished tacos, post going up in the food thread shortly lol

Reactions: 2 users