Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AM just tell us it already lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How does it feel to have me make posts unrelated to the results?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
You know I've always hated ties and yet you made one anyway.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Lollllllllll

Ok.

If I did all that as a wolf, then I should win the award for worst wolf who ever lived. And not to brag too much, but I am a damn good wolf.

But what if being so terrible a wolf is how you are attempting to go under the radar, which is actually the best wolf strategy? :thinking: #wifom #reversepsychology

Lollllllllll

Ok.

If I did all that as a wolf, then I should win the award for worst wolf who ever lived. And not to brag too much, but I am a damn good wolf.
Apparently I’m the worst damn wolf in the world for shining a giant spotlight on myself when I quibbled needlessly over which of the two villagers I wanted to vote to lynch that day.

Nope. I just like hospitalizing patients overnight on IV fluids so I have to go in and check on them. It's my favorite thing in the world.

I can’t think of any more favorite of a thing to do!

+pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed+

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Okay things are still on track. If I do not die tonight, I am asking to be hammered for Lynch tomorrow during the day. Once I make my one post for that day, regardless of what that post says, just Lynch me. So quick day, quick night, then there is only one candidate left, village wins.

Pippy, I want you to state on thread right now you are the loyal village jailer. Full state in words, not implied

I WILL BE ANGRY FOREVER I SWEAR
JFC
+pissed++pissed++pissed++pissed+

• Sad
Contingency lynch Nav

Cubs, he's scamming you, almost guaranteed after that flip. And he is going to try to flip it onto me tomorrow, so when that happens, maybe take a second and remember why you did not get lynched today and I told people that dolphin likely wasn't a wolf.

A wolf isn't going to do something that would clear multiple villagers at a time, that is suicide. On the other hand, ignoring those mechanics is absolute sketch, beyond any BS he is claiming about doing it to stay alive.

Contingency lynch Nav

Cubs, he's scamming you, almost guaranteed after that flip. And he is going to try to flip it onto me tomorrow, so when that happens, maybe take a second and remember why you did not get lynched today and I told people that dolphin likely wasn't a wolf.

A wolf isn't going to do something that would clear multiple villagers at a time, that is suicide. On the other hand, ignoring those mechanics is absolute sketch, beyond any BS he is claiming about doing it to stay alive.

How is it a scam when he's telling us to kill him tomorrow? And theres no reason we wont. So why would he go through all of this to prolong the game for no reason?

The one thing I ask is that there are not enough contingencies in so I don’t get in my one post in the morning. As I stated before, Lynch me first thing tomorrow morning after I make my one post, regardless of what my first post says. Just allow me to post what I need to.