PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
with this particular rand leaning more towards the village.
This rand was AWFUL for us lmao

@Navilly I have some things to say about your balance being "wolf leaning" because wtf lol

There were like 6 redirections, 2 village blocks, an affiliation seer, 3 tracking options, an ASSASSIN, someone who could kill us in lylo if we hammered, and protection that wouldn't work on a wolf lmao

Aaaaaaahhhhhh

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
This rand was AWFUL for us lmao

@Navilly I have some things to say about your balance being "wolf leaning" because wtf lol

There were like 6 redirections, 2 village blocks, an affiliation seer, 3 tracking options, an ASSASSIN, someone who could kill us in lylo if we hammered, and protection that wouldn't work on a wolf lmao

Aaaaaaahhhhhh
It was jailing that wouldn't work on wolves, not protection. so wouldn't block their roles or kills

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
It was jailing that wouldn't work on wolves, not protection. so wouldn't block their roles or kills
With a village assassin I cared a lot more about the protection functionality of jailing lol

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Anyway, this was a lot of fun and I actually even almost enjoyed losing (I know, I am surprised, too :dead:)

Good game play by everyone and there was a lot of fun shenanigans.

Sorry to @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator @Stroganoff @ziggyandjazzy for early deaths

I'm really shocked that the plan I cooked up even worked at all -- I had no way of knowing if the roles were alive beyond me and Coop, so I was very excited at just lucking out with pure coordination when @dolphin106258 claimed her shot. Trying to come up with a good reaction to Dubz shooting @Coopah was a nice challenge for me lmao

I very much enjoyed drunk @Navilly pretending like he was ever going to seer someone other than me for a hot second and for bringing secret codes back to WW (!!!), and thank you to @mizchiefmanaged and @cubsrule4e for being especially good adversaries for that nonsense. Miz called me a power wolf so she just pocketed me forever.

Props to @Coopah for some excellent fake fighting on the thread and for pocketing everyone else in the whole game ;)
:highfive:

Thank you the most @Animal Midwife for agreeing to mod this so I didn't have to. :biglove:

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Is everyone off playing Kara's game now or something? Haha

Reactions: Animal Midwife

WildZoo

Illegal in all 50, Unlynchable Wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Is everyone off playing Kara's game now or something? Haha
I was reading dead chat!
Also crawfish. Though I'm about to bounce soon for some couch time lol

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
Anyway, this was a lot of fun and I actually even almost enjoyed losing (I know, I am surprised, too :dead:)

Good game play by everyone and there was a lot of fun shenanigans.

Sorry to @Dinashadow @Ms Procrastinator @Stroganoff @ziggyandjazzy for early deaths

I'm really shocked that the plan I cooked up even worked at all -- I had no way of knowing if the roles were alive beyond me and Coop, so I was very excited at just lucking out with pure coordination when @dolphin106258 claimed her shot. Trying to come up with a good reaction to Dubz shooting @Coopah was a nice challenge for me lmao

I very much enjoyed drunk @Navilly pretending like he was ever going to seer someone other than me for a hot second and for bringing secret codes back to WW (!!!), and thank you to @mizchiefmanaged and @cubsrule4e for being especially good adversaries for that nonsense. Miz called me a power wolf so she just pocketed me forever.

Props to @Coopah for some excellent fake fighting on the thread and for pocketing everyone else in the whole game ;)
:highfive:

Thank you the most @Animal Midwife for agreeing to mod this so I didn't have to. :biglove:
So you killed me because you knew Id be voting for you immediately?

Stroganoff

Never give up.
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
I believed the Pippy-Coops bickering earlier on was 100% fake, but I didn't speak up since others here kept saying you two had a history in prior games. Since this is my 2nd pre-vet game, I decided to keep silent on my gut and defer to others who claim you two have a history of conflict.

I also thought it was odd that Coopah was pocketing me and some of the other dudes, and I lightly spoke up about that.

I also thought it was weird how Pippy replied to my post about Coopah when she said "I feel this so hard" or something, but I didn't speak up.

Lesson learned: Always voice opinions for public record instead of shrugging them off.

Why was I NK'd on N1 btw? :rolleyes:

Still haven't caught up on what happened, so should be some juicy yum-yum reading. :heckyeah:

Stroganoff

Never give up.
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I believed the Pippy-Coops bickering earlier on as 100% fake, but I didn't speak up since others here kept saying you two had a history in prior games. Since this is my 2nd pre-vet game, I decided to keep silent on my gut and defer to others who claim you two have a history of conflict.

I also thought it was odd that Coopah was pocketing me and some of the other dudes, and I lightly spoke up about that.

I also thought it was weird how Pippy replied to my post about Coopah when she said "I feel this so hard" or something, but I didn't speak up.

Lesson learned: Always voice opinions for public record instead of shrugging them off.

Why was I NK'd on N1 btw? :rolleyes:

Still haven't caught up on what happened, so should be some juicy yum-yum reading. :heckyeah:
Mostly because people were reading you as pretty village but we also didn't think you would be jailed/protected by village or watched.

We were sad about it -- both of us were not happy it was a good strategic choice, because you were being fun and it felt lame to kill you haha.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
So you killed me because you knew Id be voting for you immediately?
Basically? I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I had submitted to kill genny, then flipped out at like 2:59:58 or something and switched, and then was like aaahhh why did I do that, and said "waaait I want to change back" at 3:00:01 lol.

Stroganoff

Never give up.
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
We were sad about it -- both of us were not happy it was a good strategic choice, because you were being fun and it felt lame to kill you haha.
Your post-game pocketing attempt is noted. :lame:

;)

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Reactions: Stroganoff

Stroganoff

Never give up.
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
Defile Pippy's and Coopah's stupid wolfy tiny bodies with their stupid wolfy faces

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Reactions: Coopah

Stroganoff

Never give up.
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
Basically? I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I had submitted to kill genny, then flipped out at like 2:59:58 or something and switched, and then was like aaahhh why did I do that, and said "waaait I want to change back" at 3:00:01 lol.
Nice! I was counting on you to kill genny or dubz, setting me up for the mislynch. I protected dubz because I didnt want you to have any chance of convincing genny I was a wolf when she hadnt been following that closely. If you killed genny then me and dubz would have lynched you immediately, which made me worry that even being set up as the fall guy you might still kill me, taking the vote out of my hands. Props @genny on the right call!

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Nice! I was counting on you to kill genny or dubz, setting me up for the mislynch. I protected dubz because I didnt want you to have any chance of convincing genny I was a wolf when she hadnt been following that closely. If you killed genny then me and dubz would have lynched you immediately, which made me worry that even being set up as the fall guy you might still kill me, taking the vote out of my hands. Props @genny on the right call!
I'm just so sad that my extreme pocketing meant nothing to you in the end :arghh:

Edit: I should have gone for more beer thread posts. Dammit.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
If you had dialed it back to about an 8 from an 11 I probably would have still been doubting til the final result!
Ah yes.

The eternal wolfy lylo dilemma: pigeonhole or destroy allegiances. I should have been more decisive one way or the other -- a wishy-washy POE order is never a good sign and I knew by this morning that I was too late with setting up a lynch series.

Reactions: WildZoo

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Extra trivia about the specific ways I have meltdowns in a wolf lylo situation:

I didn't mean to kill @Navilly last night.

I was absolutely going to play a game of chicken on that, but then drunkenly decided to jail him.

Except, you know, I had thrown all that shade earlier about him not knowing how the roles worked, and then I completely spaced on the "macho" modifier on his role. Jailing failed, this morning I am sitting there going "lolwut?", panic ensues.

:rofl:

OP
Animal Midwife

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary

I was absolutely going to play a game of chicken on that, but then drunkenly decided to jail him.

Except, you know, I had thrown all that shade earlier about him not knowing how the roles worked, and I completely spaced on the "macho" modifier on his role. Jailing failed, this morning I am sitting there going "lolwut?", panic ensues.

I was sending you energy to either randomly remember what I said in regards to the proposed Paws fakeout attack/save me plan last game or just ask me and wake up to switch haha

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Oh well. Mistakes were maaaaaade lol

• Haha

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician

Except, you know, I had thrown all that shade earlier about him not knowing how the roles worked, and then I completely spaced on the "macho" modifier on his role. Jailing failed, this morning I am sitting there going "lolwut?", panic ensues.

My panic moment was when I announced I had protected WZ, because I thought any of the aforementioned resulting scenarios would get a pippy lynch and then dubz is like omg!! WTF are you doing!! stop it! and then you piled on and im PMing AM in a panic like wtf, how was that a losing move??

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

Ohhhh my god :laugh:

Reactions: PippyPony
OP
Animal Midwife

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
btw, Pippy was the only voter I got in regards to deadline extension (outside of dubz' late suggestion ;))

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Ohhhh my god :laugh:
I know lol.

I just needed him to not get seer results that would eventually lead to me being ruled out as a village candidate, but I was feeling very risky with the power roles this game ("this game")

Edit: and decided to jail and kill in case I got tracked, because...??? it made sense to me at the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
btw, Pippy was the only voter I got in regards to deadline extension (outside of dubz' late suggestion ;))
:mad:
I didn't understand what was happening! I was busy rereading the thread and coming to the wrong conclusion!

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I know lol.

I just needed him to not get seer results that would eventually lead to me being ruled out as a village candidate, but I was feeling very risky with the power roles this game ("this game")

Edit: and decided to jail and kill in case I got tracked, because...??? it made sense to me at the time.
Which, on that note...

@genny we definitely should have coordinated night actions. I have many regrets now ;)

Reactions: genny

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
My panic moment was when I announced I had protected WZ, because I thought any of the aforementioned resulting scenarios would get a pippy lynch and then dubz is like omg!! WTF are you doing!! stop it! and then you piled on and im PMing AM in a panic like wtf, how was that a losing move??
I was just mad I wouldn't be dead :p not that I really expected pip to kill me anyway but there was a chance and you killed my hope

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I was just mad I wouldn't be dead :p not that I really expected pip to kill me anyway but there was a chance and you killed my hope
...I actually thought about it

• Haha

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
@cubsrule4e I promise not to try to get you vig killed next game

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Why are you sad reacting?? Do you want me to try to get you dead?

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Reactions: cubsrule4e

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
No, its just a painful reminder of the suffering ive been through!
And you wouldn't even let me exploit your pain and hardship for personal gain. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: cubsrule4e

genny

it's not a cat
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2013
Status
Veterinarian
I protected dubz because I didnt want you to have any chance of convincing genny I was a wolf when she hadnt been following that closely.
I know I wasn't following closely, but I just don't think a wolf can take any combination of 3 cleared villagers to lylo and expect to win.

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I was honestly kind of amused by the idea of a no lynch in this situation and was looking forward to pip calling me out for wanting to do something I usually hate lol

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I know I wasn't following closely, but I just don't think a wolf can take any combination of 3 cleared villagers to lylo and expect to win.
Disney-quote-228x300.jpg

OP
Animal Midwife

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I was honestly kind of amused by the idea of a no lynch in this situation and was looking forward to pip calling me out for wanting to do something I usually hate lol
I would screamed bloodly murder about a no lynch in f5.

• Haha

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
As if I would ever actually no lynch in f5. Pffft.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Honestly, the difficulty is why I'm ok with losing. Gave it my best try, felt like a good learning experience, did not feel overly personal, got to laugh/roll eyes at ridiculousness like secret codes with gibberish scrambling, win-win-win-win