Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, shouldn't have copy/pasted from prior successful lynches ;)

Dead is @PippyPony, a wolf

Village wins

Reactions: 7 users
Wowwww I literally called it d1 just like with AM and stagg. Maybe listen to me?
This is my ted talk thanks for listening.
Also ps sorry for the grump

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I have to say, I am so happy that this game had the true showdown of pippy vs. dubz that the other one lacked.

Why I said pippy was 99% cleared: loyal normally works like this: “if you are a wolf, t only works on wolves, if you are a villager it only works on villagers. This game, it apparently reads “only works on villagers.”

Reactions: 1 user
Remember that time in Mattress when I gave you an item because you asked for one and accidentally seered you? This felt like that time :rofl:
I don't, actually. I don't remember the games where I get outed as a wolf, mental block. This one has already damaged my near-perfect record, so I am sure I will forget about it by tomorrow ;)

• Haha
I have to say, I am so happy that this game had the true showdown of pippy vs. dubz that the other one lacked.

Why I said pippy was 99% cleared: loyal normally works like this: “if you are a wolf, t only works on wolves, if you are a villager it only works on villagers. This game, it apparently reads “only works on villagers.”
omg, I asked you about this before randing

You should read the rules more ;)

Wowwww I literally called it d1 just like with AM and stagg. Maybe listen to me?
This is my ted talk thanks for listening.
Also ps sorry for the grump
I will say that you did kind of idiot savant that one (not an insult, btw) as I had literally NOTHING to do with killing Dina early in any games where she has been killed prior to this one. Wasn't lying about that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Btw Dolphin has earned complete get out of free jail card on my end, except at lylo.

I intentionally didn’t post it and left it in pippy’s hands intentionally. Posting what she did would prevent a miz Lynch, which he needed to go through. But if she posted it after the fact it incriminated her quite well, which dubz picked up on. It was a fun little conundrum, more fun then me just saying “pippy or dubz is the wolf, vote them game over”. And she needed to bring it up, as it threw shade at someone that wasn’t dubz. But it was checkmated as of the dolphin lynch. I was trying to reason out a way how cubs could be it, grasped at straws a bit, and for ****s and giggles, submitted that as my seer attempt, as if pippy was the wolf, knew I would be dead anyway, this way I could just direct y’all to dubz if I survived.

But what was sent to cubs was my more accurate one, I am just surprised cubs let the miz lynch go through tbh.

• Angry
I will say that you did kind of idiot savant that one (not an insult, btw) as I had literally NOTHING to do with killing Dina early in any games where she has been killed prior to this one. Wasn't lying about that at all.
You can say whatever you want. People said my rationale for AM and stagg was also stupid/illogical but it worked. Just like it worked with you.

You can say whatever you want. People said my rationale for AM and stagg was also stupid/illogical but it worked. Just like it worked with you.

I will never fault someone that gets to the right conclusion from wrong logic. So people can say whatever they want, if it works it works.

Btw Dolphin has earned complete get out of free jail card on my end, except at lylo.

I intentionally didn’t post it and left it in pippy’s hands intentionally. Posting what she did would prevent a miz Lynch, which he needed to go through. But if she posted it after the fact it incriminated her quite well, which dubz picked up on. It was a fun little conundrum, more fun then me just saying “pippy or dubz is the wolf, vote them game over”. And she needed to bring it up, as it threw shade at someone that wasn’t dubz. But it was checkmated as of the dolphin lynch. I was trying to reason out a way how cubs could be it, grasped at straws a bit, and for ****s and giggles, submitted that as my seer attempt, as if pippy was the wolf, knew I would be dead anyway, this way I could just direct y’all to dubz if I survived.

But what was sent to cubs was my more accurate one, I am just surprised cubs let the miz lynch go through tbh.

"Let the miz lynch go through?" Seriously? Even if my vote had counted it was still a tie.

+pissed+

Reactions: 2 users

I think it actually worked. Zigjaz was ultimately saying you overreacted to something she said. So it was less about what zigjaz said and more how you reacted. Definitely had me wolf reading you

I'm not saying you were wrong about me being a wolf lol

I'm saying your initial reason was actually 100% not true facts. Doubling down on something like that is not good play and contributed to your lynch, and it is that kind of angry "I must be right about everything!" stubbornness that makes people annoyed at how you come across sometimes.

Be right for the way I reacted to it afterwards, which was defensive, as you astutely pointed out.

Okay but real talk who decided to kill me on night ZERO!