WildZoo

Illegal in all 50, Unlynchable Wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Those interactions were very well-crafted :) kudos and my apologies for accidentally ruining everything lol

Reactions: PippyPony

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Those interactions were very well-crafted :) kudos and my apologies for accidentally ruining everything lol
I was so angry :vamp:

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I was so angry :vamp:
Remember that time in Mattress when I gave you an item because you asked for one and accidentally seered you? This felt like that time :rofl:

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
I have to say, I am so happy that this game had the true showdown of pippy vs. dubz that the other one lacked.

Why I said pippy was 99% cleared: loyal normally works like this: “if you are a wolf, t only works on wolves, if you are a villager it only works on villagers. This game, it apparently reads “only works on villagers.”

Reactions: Coopah

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Wowwww I literally called it d1 just like with AM and stagg. Maybe listen to me?
This is my ted talk thanks for listening.
Also ps sorry for the grump
I'm sheeping your D1 lynches from now on

• Love
Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Remember that time in Mattress when I gave you an item because you asked for one and accidentally seered you? This felt like that time :rofl:
I don't, actually. I don't remember the games where I get outed as a wolf, mental block. This one has already damaged my near-perfect record, so I am sure I will forget about it by tomorrow ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WildZoo
OP
Animal Midwife

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I have to say, I am so happy that this game had the true showdown of pippy vs. dubz that the other one lacked.

Why I said pippy was 99% cleared: loyal normally works like this: “if you are a wolf, t only works on wolves, if you are a villager it only works on villagers. This game, it apparently reads “only works on villagers.”
omg, I asked you about this before randing

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student

You should read the rules more ;)

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Wowwww I literally called it d1 just like with AM and stagg. Maybe listen to me?
This is my ted talk thanks for listening.
Also ps sorry for the grump
I will say that you did kind of idiot savant that one (not an insult, btw) as I had literally NOTHING to do with killing Dina early in any games where she has been killed prior to this one. Wasn't lying about that at all.

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Btw Dolphin has earned complete get out of free jail card on my end, except at lylo.

I intentionally didn’t post it and left it in pippy’s hands intentionally. Posting what she did would prevent a miz Lynch, which he needed to go through. But if she posted it after the fact it incriminated her quite well, which dubz picked up on. It was a fun little conundrum, more fun then me just saying “pippy or dubz is the wolf, vote them game over”. And she needed to bring it up, as it threw shade at someone that wasn’t dubz. But it was checkmated as of the dolphin lynch. I was trying to reason out a way how cubs could be it, grasped at straws a bit, and for ****s and giggles, submitted that as my seer attempt, as if pippy was the wolf, knew I would be dead anyway, this way I could just direct y’all to dubz if I survived.

But what was sent to cubs was my more accurate one, I am just surprised cubs let the miz lynch go through tbh.

ziggyandjazzy

curiosity killed the cat
2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
I will say that you did kind of idiot savant that one (not an insult, btw) as I had literally NOTHING to do with killing Dina early in any games where she has been killed prior to this one. Wasn't lying about that at all.
You can say whatever you want. People said my rationale for AM and stagg was also stupid/illogical but it worked. Just like it worked with you.

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
Btw Dolphin has earned complete get out of free jail card on my end, except at lylo.

I intentionally didn’t post it and left it in pippy’s hands intentionally. Posting what she did would prevent a miz Lynch, which he needed to go through. But if she posted it after the fact it incriminated her quite well, which dubz picked up on. It was a fun little conundrum, more fun then me just saying “pippy or dubz is the wolf, vote them game over”. And she needed to bring it up, as it threw shade at someone that wasn’t dubz. But it was checkmated as of the dolphin lynch. I was trying to reason out a way how cubs could be it, grasped at straws a bit, and for ****s and giggles, submitted that as my seer attempt, as if pippy was the wolf, knew I would be dead anyway, this way I could just direct y’all to dubz if I survived.

But what was sent to cubs was my more accurate one, I am just surprised cubs let the miz lynch go through tbh.
"Let the miz lynch go through?" Seriously? Even if my vote had counted it was still a tie.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary

+pissed+

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
5+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2013
OH
Status
Veterinarian
I think it actually worked. Zigjaz was ultimately saying you overreacted to something she said. So it was less about what zigjaz said and more how you reacted. Definitely had me wolf reading you

Reactions: ziggyandjazzy

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
  • Wow
Reactions: Animal Midwife

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
You can say whatever you want. People said my rationale for AM and stagg was also stupid/illogical but it worked. Just like it worked with you.
I'm not saying you were wrong about me being a wolf lol

I'm saying your initial reason was actually 100% not true facts. Doubling down on something like that is not good play and contributed to your lynch, and it is that kind of angry "I must be right about everything!" stubbornness that makes people annoyed at how you come across sometimes.

Be right for the way I reacted to it afterwards, which was defensive, as you astutely pointed out.

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
I think it actually worked. Zigjaz was ultimately saying you overreacted to something she said. So it was less about what zigjaz said and more how you reacted. Definitely had me wolf reading you
Oh I'm not debating that at all, see my post above

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Okay but real talk who decided to kill me on night ZERO!
Me. I thought you lived a while in previous games, and had never picked you as an early target before :rolleyes:

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
So, one of the few things in life that makes me straight up livid is being blamed for something I didn't actually do. :lame:

So this is a request that we move on, eh?