Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Genny hasnt said enough for me to know where she stands. I know you are on board with lynching pippy
Oh is that why you protected me? I don't appreciate being brought to *yLo for manipulation any more than for lynch fodder.

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I though?
Apparently not since you decided to kill your other option. I don't know how you expect to win here though. Should have no killed so we could no lynch and then you'd have been able to kill genny and have options.

Apparently not since you decided to kill your other option. I don't know how you expect to win here though. Should have no killed so we could no lynch and then you'd have been able to kill genny and have options.
Well I suppose I would have done that if I was making the kill choices here

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I'm going to need color-coded bullet-pointed defenses from both of you in 12pt font.
I can do this if you really want it, was actually just debating going back onto my computer to pull quotes lol

But idk I don't think that sounds like a fun Saturday for you haha

Well I suppose I would have done that if I was making the kill choices here
Nah, apparently you just wanted to make sure you still got that little bit of credit for clearing a villager

Sorry though, still doesn't beat getting the only other wolf in the game killed. And you can say I'm crazy enough to do it as much as you want, you know I don't like wolfing alone and you know it would be suicidal with the tracking, watching, and blocking in the game.

Nah, apparently you just wanted to make sure you still got that little bit of credit for clearing a villager

Sorry though, still doesn't beat getting the only other wolf in the game killed. And you can say I'm crazy enough to do it as much as you want, you know I don't like wolfing alone and you know it would be suicidal with the tracking, watching, and blocking in the game.
Except all of those ones that would have mattered would be concentrated elsewhere or were told not to act.

Except all of those ones that would have mattered would be concentrated elsewhere or were told not to act.
And who told them not to act I wonder?

There were still three potential blocking mechanics and the tracker in play last night

And blocker was told not to act, and you agreed that was a good idea, and you know they would have gotten labeled as wolf if they had blocked something useful

Not if you did something that looked so clearing, people wouldn't touch you
That never happens lol You can keep pushing this all you want but you know killing coop isn't a move I pull as a wolf. You absolutely know it. So if you want to look like you're actually using your head I guess you'd better start putting together some tinfoil and trying to convince me to lynch genny.

How did you manage to guess who the wolf was?
I'm just lucky that way.
I was switching someone who was leaning consensus wolf with someone who was leaning consensus village. I thought coop was so invested in the shot vote because her role was involved, so I wanted to get any wolfy actions directed off of her. Turns out those reads were backwards, but it worked out.