hairybagel

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2005
83
0
Status
Pre-Dental
I am not posting another acceptance thread believe me. Stop with the battle to see who's coolest. Just wait until you get an acceptance then post. First come first serve.
 

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2005
3,530
4
Shuffled off....
Status
Dental Student
Aren't there just 2? One to just list your name next to the school you got into, and one to talk about it? Or am I missing more threads vyeing (sp?) for officiality?

And I think 2 is fine, NOT simply because I made one of them ;) ;) Honestly, I thought it'd be annoying to scroll through the first official one just to find out where people got accepted to.
 

hairybagel

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2005
83
0
Status
Pre-Dental
I'mFillingFine said:
Aren't there just 2? One to just list your name next to the school you got into, and one to talk about it? Or am I missing more threads vyeing (sp?) for officiality?

And I think 2 is fine, NOT simply because I made one of them ;) ;) Honestly, I thought it'd be annoying to scroll through the first official one just to find out where people got accepted to.
Actually there are three. Yours was the 2nd one and Acceptance2006 decided to make another one. JPDent has the one where you post comments only but it seems like your thread is going to become a comment thread as well. Hopefully the mods will close down one so that ppl arent confused which one to actually put there acceptance posts onto.
 
About the Ads

Audio

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
991
2
Toronto
Status
I love how Acceptance2006 goes onto someone elses thread and decides to unofficially close it and post the link for his ultra cool thread - that got ruined by the way hahaha :D
 

HermeytheElf

Guest
10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2005
619
0
Hollywood Upstairs Dental College
Status
Pre-Dental
Competition? Time to call up Xzibit and start the thread pimping. Honestly, who wouldn't post their acceptances in a thread with 20 inch spinners and a hot tub?
 

1992Corolla

CheerioKing
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2005
2,081
7
40
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I tried to make another one for a total of FIVE, but got busted...
sorry!

:D
 

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2005
3,530
4
Shuffled off....
Status
Dental Student
haha, I really didn't mean to cause this fuss. I just wanted efficiency!

I guess I got an early rejection!! ;)
 

I'mFillingFine

Pulptastic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2005
3,530
4
Shuffled off....
Status
Dental Student
* Now if we'll all just STOP posting in the acceptance thread before the acceptances arrive, the thread will not need to be 1000 pages long! *

^ From duh?

and yes, I definitely realized the irony when I was posting :) It was just too tempting!
 

duh?

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
847
0
Status
Pre-Dental
HermeytheElf said:
Competition? Time to call up Xzibit and start the thread pimping. Honestly, who wouldn't post their acceptances in a thread with 20 inch spinners and a hot tub?
LOL! Did you say hot tub? then i'll go ahead and post my acceptance to the cafeteria this morning just to get on that thread!
 

Comet208

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2002
1,582
0
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
1992Corolla said:
I tried to make another one for a total of FIVE, but got busted...
sorry!

:D
I have a BRILLIANT idea... lets make an acceptance thread for each school!! then it would be very easy to tell who got into where... :laugh:
 
About the Ads