Battle for the coolest 2006 Acceptance Thread is on

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hairybagel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not posting another acceptance thread believe me. Stop with the battle to see who's coolest. Just wait until you get an acceptance then post. First come first serve.

Members don't see this ad.

Aren't there just 2? One to just list your name next to the school you got into, and one to talk about it? Or am I missing more threads vyeing (sp?) for officiality?

And I think 2 is fine, NOT simply because I made one of them ;) ;) Honestly, I thought it'd be annoying to scroll through the first official one just to find out where people got accepted to.

I'mFillingFine said:
Aren't there just 2? One to just list your name next to the school you got into, and one to talk about it? Or am I missing more threads vyeing (sp?) for officiality?

And I think 2 is fine, NOT simply because I made one of them ;) ;) Honestly, I thought it'd be annoying to scroll through the first official one just to find out where people got accepted to.

Actually there are three. Yours was the 2nd one and Acceptance2006 decided to make another one. JPDent has the one where you post comments only but it seems like your thread is going to become a comment thread as well. Hopefully the mods will close down one so that ppl arent confused which one to actually put there acceptance posts onto.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh hairybagel I certainly appreciate it. ;)

I love how Acceptance2006 goes onto someone elses thread and decides to unofficially close it and post the link for his ultra cool thread - that got ruined by the way hahaha :D

Competition? Time to call up Xzibit and start the thread pimping. Honestly, who wouldn't post their acceptances in a thread with 20 inch spinners and a hot tub?

There's only one acceptance thread. I've just cleaned the other ones from the forum and please refrain from posting needless threads that clutter the forum and waste server space. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

I tried to make another one for a total of FIVE, but got busted...
sorry!

:D

haha, I really didn't mean to cause this fuss. I just wanted efficiency!

I guess I got an early rejection!! ;)

* Now if we'll all just STOP posting in the acceptance thread before the acceptances arrive, the thread will not need to be 1000 pages long! *

^ From duh?

and yes, I definitely realized the irony when I was posting :) It was just too tempting!

HermeytheElf said:
Competition? Time to call up Xzibit and start the thread pimping. Honestly, who wouldn't post their acceptances in a thread with 20 inch spinners and a hot tub?
LOL! Did you say hot tub? then i'll go ahead and post my acceptance to the cafeteria this morning just to get on that thread!

1992Corolla said:
I tried to make another one for a total of FIVE, but got busted...
sorry!

:D

I have a BRILLIANT idea... lets make an acceptance thread for each school!! then it would be very easy to tell who got into where... :laugh: