Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I've got my interview on Dec. 6th, but I also have another Chicago school interview on the 3rd. I was really happy to get these around the same time to save on plane tickets, but now I'm having a hard time trying to figure out transportation.... I'm thinking about renting a car. Did anyone else do this for their interview? I think the whole train system is just gonna be too much of a hassle considering these two schools are an hour away from each other, just by car. Any advice would be great!

. May I ask which schools you applied to? Congratulations on your outstanding numbers. There is the whole rumor that your stats are so high, that they may not really consider you, but who really knows?! IMO, it's horse doodoo if you would be negatively affected as a Canadian; those numbers show great academic potential for medical school. 
