CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeet closed; results pending

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
The Lion King Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Most village

supershorty:
Okay I don't want to get burned like I was during RvB with Samac, but like idk why anybody would question shorty being village. She's driving most of the discussion, is the top poster on thread by a substantial amount, and seems exactly like the village!shorty we all know and love. I cannot find a single thing from her posts that makes me feel off about her.

vetschoolsletmeinplease: It seems like she is reading my mind, because a lot of her commentary is extremely similar to what I'm thinking and I feel like her contributions are pro-village. I know discard analysis is ****, but she would not pick a scum role unless she absolutely had to. I know that we don't know for sure that her options were not only scum, but I also think we would be seeing a lot less uncertainty and hedginess from Please if she was scum.

sunshinefl: Yeah, we all know she's busy. And being busy does not mean that she is or is not scum. But the whole long post of her responding to shorty seemed reminscent of how she was responding to Zenge when he was focused on her in Baby Animals. Her frustration, insights, and commentary are pro-village, and based on her tone I think she is a villager.

WildZoo: I feel like she is trying to control the thread less. I remember when she was wolfing in emojis it felt like she was controlling the discussion and really playing up the whole "I am a village who chokes and is wrong all the time" angle and she's not doing that here. I know at one point I was voting for her, but knowing now that Zenge was village makes me feel a bit better about her "buddying" with him. Also, if she's scum then her read on Coop is meaningless, and I'm semi-relying on her to read coop correctly. So I'm hoping she's village but I don't want to get bamboozled. The frustration she had when I voted for her and it was getting semi-close to being maj sounded legit.

Coopah: So we now know that her weird behavior on D1 was 100% her trying to get killed since she didn't want to keep playing. It seems like she has done a complete 180 and decided to be pro-village now. I'm a bit wary of her in general, especially with Dubz saying she would undoubtedly pick a scum role, but her contributions in the past few days have increased significantly and I feel better about her efforts in scum-hunting.

cubsrule4e: The main thing that has bothered me about him is playing up the sympathy card and the "woe is me" angle and being overly-defensive. It seems like he is very committed and involved with the game, but that doesn't mean anything definite when it comes to affiliation. I do think that cubs has definitely been throwing shade and trying to make the people who he feels are scummy look worse. His tone seems sketchy to me, but I am biased because his tone always seems sketchy to me. In conclusion, he just is borderline sketch to me and I will probably think he's suspicious until proven otherwise. I do think he looks less scummy when compared to Chaos though. I feel like it is a repeat of RvB where he is too sketchy for the scum to kill, but also not quite sketchy enough to get yeeted. One last thing, the sus that he put on shorty for her ISOs that "pinged" him makes me side-eye him a bit more because I am definitely not seeing what he's seeing.

Chaostrodon: his efforts have really dropped off in the past few days. I remember when Zenge was thinking it was suspicious that he was so active early on in the game, and now he has gone to the other end of the spectrum and has barely posted. After reviewing shorty's ISO, I realized that he has not been as pro-village as I thought, and he's only dropped in here and there to give us a few reads and comments. I am still bothered by his confusing order of priorities regarding Vis' placement specifically (and then he put her as his most town read) but also seemed to be questioning her "starting" the yeet on Zenge. I think purposely dodging Cubs' question is also not a good look, and their tunneling on each other has been very counter-intuitive to scum hunting. Lastly, the way he omitted some of pleasy's posts and reordered them to cast more suspicion on her seemed pretty scummy to me.

Viscernable: Please see my posts above (purposely distracting, weird focus on things not pertinent to the game, comment about misyeets and her PM posting seemed off)

Scummiest

• Hmm
  • Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Final Day 3 Yeet Tally
Vis (2) - sunshine, alley
Chaos (5) - dubz, please, cubs, Vis, Coop
cubs (1) - shorty
Coop (1) - Chaos
sunshine () -

9/9

• Sad
I dunno I really do think people should go take a look at Baby Animals. I feel like the flavor and tone of vissy's content here is different. It's not too too much to read either, just over 100 posts. I'd read over one of her village games too for positive ID purposes but I uh...have already been here too much in the last couple hours.
Well I won’t re-read this game let alone another.

since I was last here I did some medical reading so I was productive. Noticed the time and came back to check on things.

kinda disappointed were swinging to @Chaostrodon

Members don't see this ad :)
Rules
i. Angleshooting is prohibited. This is included but not limited to submeta, modmeta, and using out of game information to form reads. Punishable by modkill.
please ignore the man behind the curtain

• Wow
  • Hmm
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sad
Great and the only two wagons who got over 1 vote are villagers so I don’t even know what I can get from today’s vote progression

• Haha
  • Hmm
Dead is @Chaostrodon Town Bodyguard (Town Vigilante + Town Bodyguard)

Roster
1. @supershorty
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @alleycat03
7. @WildZoo
11. @Coopah
14. @cubsrule4e

Dead
8. Stagg - Condemner Supersaint
2. Cray - Town Parrot Role
12. Wonder - Town Jack-of-all-Trades
9. Zenge - Town Mason
10. Dina - Vanilla Townie
13. Chaos - Town Bodyguard

Ok so seriously, wtf? Why would he just not come back at all? How is that any different than D1 Coop? I mean thats anti-village villaging. Even in games im getting horribly misyeeted I still show up and make a half hearted attempt to defend. He had all day and did basically nothing.

• Hmm
Ok so seriously, wtf? Why would he just not come back at all? How is that any different than D1 Coop? I mean thats anti-village villaging. Even in games im getting horribly misyeeted I still show up and make a half hearted attempt to defend. He had all day and did basically nothing.
Any time I’ve seen him play he doesn’t thread stalk, he pops in here and there especially late. He should have come in at some point but he didn’t hammer himself.

Maybe he had stuff going on. It does no good to yell at dead villagers about stuff they can't change or respond to.

Reactions: 5 users
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Ah. So looks like that was probably the second death N1. So likely we have just one of sk/mafia/werewolf, doesn’t say anything about whether there’s aliens (who would probably still have a kill) or cult though.

• Hmm
  • Wow
Ah. So looks like that was probably the second death N1. So likely we have just one of sk/mafia/werewolf, doesn’t say anything about whether there’s aliens (who would probably still have a kill) or cult though.
I find that weird though considering the first two roles were literally too scum heavy to be allowed

Oh, I suppose that's a possibility, yeah.

I find that weird though considering the first two roles were literally too scum heavy to be allowed
By chance more people may have picked the same scum faction though

With how Cray's role worked, I feel like Dubz would have died too maybe?
Wait no, I don't think that this is right because the parrot uses a player's ACTIVE ability, and my impression of PGO is that it's passive.

Back to your original question.

• Hmm
With how Cray's role worked, I feel like Dubz would have died too maybe?
It says if they have an active role though, I don’t think Cray would use it and kill Dubz because it’s a passive kill

I'm planning to go through alley, please, and Coop's posts over the course of this game day.

and then I will have ISOed everyone left in the game, so we can box them up and sell them as a companion series to Bioshock when I also ISOed nearly everyone in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users