CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (2) - dubz, alissa
True (2) - shorty, Vis
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (7) - Lawpy, Zenge, True, O2, PSV, genny, mkg
Lumi (3) - Wonder, Chaos, alley
mkg () -
Lawpy () -

15/16
Chaos is in the lead!
Missing: Stagg
yeet close in ~4 minutes
 
I mean if we need 2 days to yeet him, I think it’s safer to do it D1 than later in the game when the scum to village ratio is closer, right? And that’s just if he’s Judas
Actually the whole point is that yeeting him at all is shooting ourselves in the foot if he's Judas. So a chance of resolving it in a way that doesn't require yeeting is better. But it's 3 minutes to go and seems the majority is set on this course so I'll rest my thumbs.
 
I'm not saying to wait until endgame...if a one day test loses us the game, we probably weren't gonna win anyway.
It has to be resolved one way or another, we might as well do it now so we all aren’t constantly questioning if he’s telling the truth about being Judas or not. We won’t be able to take his word for anything else anyway, nothing would be credible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has to be resolved one way or another, we might as well do it now so we all aren’t constantly questioning if he’s telling the truth about being Judas or not. We won’t be able to take his word for anything else anyway, nothing would be credible.
Unless you think there's exactly a single scum faction in this game, I disagree with your last sentence to some extent.
 
It has to be resolved one way or another, we might as well do it now so we all aren’t constantly questioning if he’s telling the truth about being Judas or not. We won’t be able to take his word for anything else anyway, nothing would be credible.
The fact that you're arguing against an argument I'm not even making is not helping me feel better about you
 
If chaos is in fact Judas, is wasting two day cycles worth it

they may have eventually said it but I didnt actually see them claim an aff card after the black goo claim (unless Judas can be affiliation but that seems strange if it would be ability vs affiliation type thing)
 
If chaos is in fact Judas, is wasting two day cycles worth it

they may have eventually said it but I didnt actually see them claim an aff card after the black goo claim (unless Judas can be affiliation but that seems strange if it would be ability vs affiliation type thing)
Judas is affiliation.
 
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (2) - dubz, alissa
True (2) - shorty, Vis
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (7) - Lawpy, Zenge, True, O2, PSV, genny, mkg
Lumi (3) - Wonder, Chaos, alley
mkg () -
Lawpy () -

15/16
Missing: Stagg
 
Actually the whole point is that yeeting him at all is shooting ourselves in the foot if he's Judas. So a chance of resolving it in a way that doesn't require yeeting is better. But it's 3 minutes to go and seems the majority is set on this course so I'll rest my thumbs.
Exactly idk why so many are dead set on this. Do you think there’s a decent amount of scum on his vote?
 
Exactly idk why so many are dead set on this. Do you think there’s a decent amount of scum on his vote?
It's a very easy place for scum to vote so I wouldn't be surprised if a couple hopped aboard, but I have no exact feeling on numbers or anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for clarification for everyone who voted for Chaos…. What is the reasoning? Is it because you don’t like the wishy washy lies? You don’t believe he is actually Judas? Or you think he’s a problem that should be addressed now?
 
D1 Vote Tracker:
Screenshot (1137).png

Screenshot (1138).png


Screenshot (1139).png

Screenshot (1140).png

Screenshot (1141).png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk genny's reason, but I will say that I'm looking pretty hard at how you spent the lead up to the yeet trying to redirect us from Chaos.

It absolutely fits your wolf meta, with that plus the off-wagon vote.
Why would I wait until the last minute to do something like that instead of pushing things harder earlier in the day when it would have been more likely to get traction elsewhere and less likely to make me look bad? It's not like I wasn't here.
 
Why would I wait until the last minute to do something like that instead of pushing things harder earlier in the day when it would have been more likely to get traction elsewhere and less likely to make me look bad? It's not like I wasn't here.
That is.... a very fair point. My only counter would be that this crowd has been prone to last minute waffles, at least while I've been playing.