You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also @genny pretty sure your vote still matters when almost half the roster hasn't voted yet
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I think it's 6:20pm Midwest time. Here's my appeal, which I think is pretty reasonable:
I've been trying to gamesolve. I've been willing to provide reads lists and reasoning and generally put myself out there in a way that is not helpful if you're scum. I helped yeet a wolf.
Lumi burst onto the thread with a large lie, some very weirdly strong reads, and then left. Not helping gamesolve, not helping untangle the knot they made.
I just don't understand why I'm the priority. I think some of you are feeling a little lost and have decided that I'm a safe target. Give me another day, I will continue to be open, communicative, and honest.
I've been trying to gamesolve. I've been willing to provide reads lists and reasoning and generally put myself out there in a way that is not helpful if you're scum. I helped yeet a wolf.
Lumi burst onto the thread with a large lie, some very weirdly strong reads, and then left. Not helping gamesolve, not helping untangle the knot they made.
I just don't understand why I'm the priority. I think some of you are feeling a little lost and have decided that I'm a safe target. Give me another day, I will continue to be open, communicative, and honest.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unyeet true
For now because we're getting close enough to majority that I'm a bit uncomfy
For now because we're getting close enough to majority that I'm a bit uncomfy
Lumi hasn't been around all day so I don't know that they're much of a priority right now. Who else are you thinking?I think it's 6:20pm Midwest time. Here's my appeal, which I think is pretty reasonable:
I've been trying to gamesolve. I've been willing to provide reads lists and reasoning and generally put myself out there in a way that is not helpful if you're scum. I helped yeet a wolf.
Lumi burst onto the thread with a large lie, some very weirdly strong reads, and then left. Not helping gamesolve, not helping untangle the knot they made.
I just don't understand why I'm the priority. I think some of you are feeling a little lost and have decided that I'm a safe target. Give me another day, I will continue to be open, communicative, and honest.
Alley seems like the most likely partner for Chaos given the subtle pushes away from him that she made yesterday.Why alley? And what's making you uncomfortable about Vis?
And Vis is a good wolf - always chatty as a wolf or a villager, without much indication of her affiliation. I don't see any reason why she can't be scummy this game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sporty voice: ToneAnd Vis is a good wolf - always chatty as a wolf or a villager, without much indication of her affiliation. I don't see any reason why she can't be scummy this game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So your answer is we yeet Lumi?I think it's 6:20pm Midwest time. Here's my appeal, which I think is pretty reasonable:
I've been trying to gamesolve. I've been willing to provide reads lists and reasoning and generally put myself out there in a way that is not helpful if you're scum. I helped yeet a wolf.
Lumi burst onto the thread with a large lie, some very weirdly strong reads, and then left. Not helping gamesolve, not helping untangle the knot they made.
I just don't understand why I'm the priority. I think some of you are feeling a little lost and have decided that I'm a safe target. Give me another day, I will continue to be open, communicative, and honest.
I don’t like the Lumi vote. There isn’t only 1 scum left, so we can agree to disagree for now about Lumi. Where else would you vote?I think it's 6:20pm Midwest time. Here's my appeal, which I think is pretty reasonable:
I've been trying to gamesolve. I've been willing to provide reads lists and reasoning and generally put myself out there in a way that is not helpful if you're scum. I helped yeet a wolf.
Lumi burst onto the thread with a large lie, some very weirdly strong reads, and then left. Not helping gamesolve, not helping untangle the knot they made.
I just don't understand why I'm the priority. I think some of you are feeling a little lost and have decided that I'm a safe target. Give me another day, I will continue to be open, communicative, and honest.
She wasn't the only one pushing back on the chaos vote. How do you feel about dubz?Alley seems like the most likely partner for Chaos given the subtle pushes away from him that she made yesterday.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna be honest. I'm not enthused about a Lumi vote. Sure if they pop on and make their posts and vote right before close and you want to vote them, fine, do what you want, but at this point in time it's just lazy in my eyes. I'm extra not enthused about people focusing on Lumi, who has not been here for almost 48 hours, when there are 10 other people to evaluate in this game and probably at least 3 other scum even if they are one. So every time someone claims they're scumhunting when their focus has almost entirely been on someone who, again, has not been here for almost 48 hours, they're going to get more scum points from me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway it's movie time so I'm out. Make good choices.
better than i did yesterday. i feel like dubz's pushing was just the usual soft-heartedness she gets when someone is going down without much fight for them at all. she defends wolves as a villager all the time. I don't think i've seen that from alley.She wasn't the only one pushing back on the chaos vote. How do you feel about dubz?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, it wasn't that at all. I wanted to give a chance for someone to shoot him in case he was Judas so we wouldn't waste the day. I wasn't really thinking through the possibility of him having a role like the one he had.better than i did yesterday. i feel like dubz's pushing was just the usual soft-heartedness she gets when someone is going down without much fight for them at all. she defends wolves as a villager all the time. I don't think i've seen that from alley.
if only someone had mentioned that chaos might be a lying wolf who lies to avoid getting yeeted. amazing that no one mentioned it at all, especially someone who people say is all fluff and no substance and not gamesolving at all.No, it wasn't that at all. I wanted to give a chance for someone to shoot him in case he was Judas so we wouldn't waste the day. I wasn't really thinking through the possibility of him having a role like the one he had.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Lmao, I was about to post my own comment about how I argued that Judas was the perfect fake claim for an outted liar when the forum told me yours popped up.if only someone had mentioned that chaos might be a lying wolf who lies to avoid getting yeeted. amazing that no one mentioned it at all, especially someone who people say is all fluff and no substance and not gamesolving at all.![]()
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Ah, whatever. I want to enjoy my vacation, might as well enjoy this game thread, too.
Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.
Village is probably going to lose unless they sit up and start working for it.
I'm not too worried either way; once we got our roles, I knew that I would need to just use this game as practice for scum hunting, because I can't win.
When Dubz was making comments about how scum should work together, she was (in part) talking to me. I'm an Alien Lover, and not only am I the only alien, I already used my factional kill last night. Unless I'm mistaken, I mathematically can't win unless I get it down to me and one villager and then convince them to yeet themselves 😂
There will be no hard feelings if you vote for me- I'm outted scum. But it's a lazy vote, won't help you win, and won't stop all the killing that's going to happen tonight.
Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.
Village is probably going to lose unless they sit up and start working for it.
I'm not too worried either way; once we got our roles, I knew that I would need to just use this game as practice for scum hunting, because I can't win.
When Dubz was making comments about how scum should work together, she was (in part) talking to me. I'm an Alien Lover, and not only am I the only alien, I already used my factional kill last night. Unless I'm mistaken, I mathematically can't win unless I get it down to me and one villager and then convince them to yeet themselves 😂
There will be no hard feelings if you vote for me- I'm outted scum. But it's a lazy vote, won't help you win, and won't stop all the killing that's going to happen tonight.
Oh no being pocketed by one of them has been a concern for me. But both? 🙁Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.
Just to confirm, you’re saying not only are they scum, but that they are the same faction?Ah, whatever. I want to enjoy my vacation, might as well enjoy this game thread, too.
Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.
Village is probably going to lose unless they sit up and start working for it.
I'm not too worried either way; once we got our roles, I knew that I would need to just use this game as practice for scum hunting, because I can't win.
When Dubz was making comments about how scum should work together, she was (in part) talking to me. I'm an Alien Lover, and not only am I the only alien, I already used my factional kill last night. Unless I'm mistaken, I mathematically can't win unless I get it down to me and one villager and then convince them to yeet themselves 😂
There will be no hard feelings if you vote for me- I'm outted scum. But it's a lazy vote, won't help you win, and won't stop all the killing that's going to happen tonight.
This sounds weird to meOh no being pocketed by one of them has been a concern for me. But both? 🙁
How do you know this???Ah, whatever. I want to enjoy my vacation, might as well enjoy this game thread, too.
Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.
Village is probably going to lose unless they sit up and start working for it.
I'm not too worried either way; once we got our roles, I knew that I would need to just use this game as practice for scum hunting, because I can't win.
When Dubz was making comments about how scum should work together, she was (in part) talking to me. I'm an Alien Lover, and not only am I the only alien, I already used my factional kill last night. Unless I'm mistaken, I mathematically can't win unless I get it down to me and one villager and then convince them to yeet themselves 😂
There will be no hard feelings if you vote for me- I'm outted scum. But it's a lazy vote, won't help you win, and won't stop all the killing that's going to happen tonight.
Unyeet true
I’m not risking anybody getting to maj before we hear true out
How did you come to this conclusion? Why did you choose “Mafia” specifically for this accusation?Zenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus
I mean, if you’re not village, you’ve gotta go. Sorry. Have a good time on your vacation though.I'm an Alien Lover, and not only am I the only alien, I already used my factional kill last night. Unless I'm mistaken, I mathematically can't win unless I get it down to me and one villager and then convince them to yeet themselves 😂
The thing is, this could still be a lie. The same way Chaos’s Judas claim was a lie. We can’t leave you unflipped at this point.There will be no hard feelings if you vote for me- I'm outted scum. But it's a lazy vote, won't help you win, and won't stop all the killing that's going to happen tonight.
Also I have a gazillion quotes saved to respond to, but that’ll have to wait a second while we figure this out
Unyeet true
Alley he literally just confessed to being scum.I’m not risking anybody getting to maj before we hear true out
🤷🏻♀️Alley he literally just confessed to being scum.
Doesn’t matter, I want to hear him out before y’all try to hammer him
Also, if he’s telling the truth and is an alien, then he’s already used his one kill and is less of a threat to villagers tonight
How so?This sounds weird to me
This all relies on true actually telling the truth, AND I want to know how he knows who the mafia/scum are
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You don’t know that’s true though. It’s like with Chaos’s fake Judas claim. We won’t know until we actually flip him.Also, if he’s telling the truth and is an alien, then he’s already used his one kill and is less of a threat to villagers tonight
This is Scum, admitting he’s scum, telling you not to yeet him. He’s not domesticated. You cannot domesticate him. It’s an exclusive scum, who could be lying about the alien claim.
We’ve only had one night cycle, so the idea that he would have any kind of seering role and know both Dubz and my affiliation is literally an impossible fantasy. There is no role ability that would tell you 2 players affiliations in a single night.This all relies on true actually telling the truth, AND I want to know how he knows who the mafia/scum are
Me waiting for True to come back


He’s also claiming to be a lover. Lover doesn’t tell you anything about another player’s affiliation. He’s literally just spinning a fantasy of nonsense.This all relies on true actually telling the truth, AND I want to know how he knows who the mafia/scum are
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Dubz and Zenge are scum. I suppose Dubz could be a Wolf, though it feels like their working together. Maybe they just clued onto each other faster than I did?This all relies on true actually telling the truth, AND I want to know how he knows who the mafia/scum are
Zenge isn't an Alien because Alien chat is an insane asylum with a single resident, he's not a Wolf because he doesn't bus.
Dubz has been dropping less-than-subtle comments to scum the entire game, she's also be planning yeet votes based on how NKs will go in a way that makes it clear to me she has influence over at least a few of those NKs.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Oh, I figured y'all out the old fashioned way. I literally just wanted to get it onto the thread so that I could get credit for it after the game. Though your reaction has been pretty telling 😁He’s also claiming to be a lover. Lover doesn’t tell you anything about another player’s affiliation. He’s literally just spinning a fantasy of nonsense.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********************Oh, and @supershorty:
I was happy to help with your NK bingo. You needed N1, right?
Your Truenamer reading card is in the mail.
Thanks, now I can retire since I've completed the box set!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VILLAGE ILY GUYS YOU CAN WIN DIS
************************
Can you clarify a bit on what her less than subtle comments have been?Dubz and Zenge are scum. I suppose Dubz could be a Wolf, though it feels like their working together. Maybe they just clued onto each other faster than I did?
Zenge isn't an Alien because Alien chat is an insane asylum with a single resident, he's not a Wolf because he doesn't bus.
Dubz has been dropping less-than-subtle comments to scum the entire game, she's also be planning yeet votes based on how NKs will go in a way that makes it clear to me she has influence over at least a few of those NKs.
Also I’ve been feeling like Zenge and Dubz are in step and in almost total agreement. Feels very strongly like how Dubz plays as a power wolf, though it’s been a while since I’ve seen her as a full-time wolf
Also, True why would you choose to be an alien lover???
@Viscernable what are your thoughts on this?
@genny is this the drama you were looking for?
@genny is this the drama you were looking for?
I mean there have been a lot that feel like wolf brags and that’s a lot of why I felt uneasy about her. Not sure how to feel about True bringing them up, I guess it means nothing either way since he doesn’t necessarily have a reason to prefer different other factions winning, assuming he’s solo.Can you clarify a bit on what her less than subtle comments have been?
Unyeet genny
Yeet True
Yeet True
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I will always, always choose to be scum. 🥰Also, True why would you choose to be an alien lover???
And! Just imagine if a few of you had chosen to be Aliens! Imagine the fun we could have had as the worst type of scum, us versus the world. It would have been great.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you see them being the same affiliation?Also I’ve been feeling like Zenge and Dubz are in step and in almost total agreement. Feels very strongly like how Dubz plays as a power wolf, though it’s been a while since I’ve seen her as a full-time wolf
I'm thinking Zenge is very unlikely to be wolf given how things played out with chaos
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm annoyed she's voting for me when I'm pretty sure she knows I know and I know she knows I know. It's unsportsmanlike.I mean there have been a lot that feel like wolf brags and that’s a lot of why I felt uneasy about her. Not sure how to feel about True bringing them up, I guess it means nothing either way since he doesn’t necessarily have a reason to prefer different other factions winning, assuming he’s solo.
As in, he doesn’t have a reason to have a preference between village vs conpeting scum winning, so there’s no way to predict whether he’s giving his genuine thoughts or not.I mean there have been a lot that feel like wolf brags and that’s a lot of why I felt uneasy about her. Not sure how to feel about True bringing them up, I guess it means nothing either way since he doesn’t necessarily have a reason to prefer different other factions winning, assuming he’s solo.
I will always, always choose to be scum. 🥰
We also don’t know that he’s being honest about the Alien claim. I don’t think he’s a wolf because I don’t think he would have bussed chaos, but he could be Mafia.As in, he doesn’t have a reason to have a preference between village vs conpeting scum winning, so there’s no way to predict whether he’s giving his genuine thoughts or not.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K