You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
When I flip Alien Lover, one of the worst possible combinations of alignment and power, I hope it gives a little weight to what I've said.We also don’t know that he’s being honest about the Alien claim. I don’t think he’s a wolf because I don’t think he would have bussed chaos, but he could be Mafia.
We could have worked together! The village deserves a loss. But you and Dubz just had to come for me on Day 2.
Day 2 Yeet Tally
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (3) - Zenge, dubz, Vis
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True
4/11
@Truenamer is in the lead!
Missing: @WonderingStudent @alleycat03 @genny @WorthlessOxygen @holdthemayo @mkg323 @LuminousLag
yeet close in ~1 hour
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (3) - Zenge, dubz, Vis
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True
4/11
@Truenamer is in the lead!
Missing: @WonderingStudent @alleycat03 @genny @WorthlessOxygen @holdthemayo @mkg323 @LuminousLag
yeet close in ~1 hour
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that's a lot of the roster to be missing an hour before close
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Village is checked out or happy to be along for the ride.Well that's a lot of the roster to be missing an hour before close
huh. are you a lover too?Unyeet true
Finally caught up -
Feel like other players have already said what I would say in response to @Zenge142's theory regarding Chaos:myself being w:w. In multifaction games, packs are extremely small so one pack mate's death is a pretty big blow - wouldn't be worth it to risk two pack mates for such a play and if lets say your theory was true for chaos and I being on the same team + they took my black goo claim - with a scenario where I flipped before chaos - chaos would be outed. It would be a pretty dangerous play. Additionally, a point to bring up is that I'd rather be a villager especially when I haven't played in a while. I am confirmed to have thrown out a village card thus even if somehow someone doesn't believe that I used the black goo card for affiliation, I did have another village card I could have used for affiliation.
@alleycat03 I don't think anyone answered you but cc = counterclaim
Feel like other players have already said what I would say in response to @Zenge142's theory regarding Chaos:myself being w:w. In multifaction games, packs are extremely small so one pack mate's death is a pretty big blow - wouldn't be worth it to risk two pack mates for such a play and if lets say your theory was true for chaos and I being on the same team + they took my black goo claim - with a scenario where I flipped before chaos - chaos would be outed. It would be a pretty dangerous play. Additionally, a point to bring up is that I'd rather be a villager especially when I haven't played in a while. I am confirmed to have thrown out a village card thus even if somehow someone doesn't believe that I used the black goo card for affiliation, I did have another village card I could have used for affiliation.
@alleycat03 I don't think anyone answered you but cc = counterclaim
Not the most comfy that Zenge spelled out that lumi was hinting at being bloodhound. This isn't the shortest thread, not everyone is going to pick up on role claims. Similar concept to how we were restraining from talking about what cards shouldn’t have anyone else claim D1 because they were already claimed. Of course the information was on thread already but in case scum factions hadn’t looked into lumi’s post - now that info is much easier for all factions to know about.
Lumi wasn’t hinting at it. They said it outright.Not the most comfy that Zenge spelled out that lumi was hinting at being bloodhound.
Didn't that only come after Lumi said to read the first letter of their post spelling out bloodhound?Not the most comfy that Zenge spelled out that lumi was hinting at being bloodhound.
Nohuh. are you a lover too?
why did you put WO2 into the "still concerned" versus the "want more pressure" pile?I just looked at night results, and I’m really upset that we lost so many people in 1 night.
I agree with a lot of shorty’s list, and I specifically want more pressure on genny, MKG, and True. Still concerned about Lumi and WO2, but less so. Dubz, Z, and Vis are all hanging out on the village side of neutral. I’m hoping Lumi comes back soon, along with hoping to hear more from Wonder and Staygo.
oh ok. just checking 😉
Yes.Didn't that only come after Lumi said to read the first letter of their post spelling out bloodhound?
Lumi got caught lying about being the goo, and told us all to do this.
Wonder trying to blame me for “outting Lumi’s PR” is some mental gymnastics I’m not ready to handle so soon after eating dinner.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn’t really matter to me what aff he is, I don’t think it has relevance to whether he’s being genuine except if he has partnersWe also don’t know that he’s being honest about the Alien claim. I don’t think he’s a wolf because I don’t think he would have bussed chaos, but he could be Mafia.
Lol me sleep deprived and running on not enough sleep for the last week thinking that edit made more sense but actually made less. Black goo is village aff + cult leaning ability which would only be beneficial for a wincon if my third card was cult aff. So culty (black goo) + cult aff possibility in my head = anotherWdym “another”?
genny’s played more than enough games to know that a lot can change in 3 hrs and even in 30 mins to vote close so I don’t know why she is playing weirdly defeatedAnyone but me.
I'd really like to go for Lumi or Alley. And I can't quite figure out what witchcraft Vis has performed that has her in most village piles, but I don't think she really belongs there. True is obviously getting yeeted though, so I don't think it really matters where I vote.
Because at that point he had posted a bit more than the people in the “want more posts” group.why did you put WO2 into the "still concerned" versus the "want more pressure" pile?
too many appointments in too little time makes me a grumpy genny.genny’s played more than enough games to know that a lot can change in 3 hrs and even in 30 mins to vote close so I don’t know why she is playing weirdly defeated
but also... guess who's still getting yeeted? lol
yeet true
I think we’ve gleaned all the info we could from his reveal. I plan on pursuing Dubz and Zenge after today.
I hope your wedding goes well!
I think we’ve gleaned all the info we could from his reveal. I plan on pursuing Dubz and Zenge after today.
I hope your wedding goes well!
huh. are you a lover too?
Somehow, these are your most village posts 😂oh ok. just checking 😉
It matters because Aliens get a 1x kill and Mafia get a normal, every night factional kill.It doesn’t really matter to me what aff he is, I don’t think it has relevance to whether he’s being genuine except if he has partners
Alley was saying we shouldn’t yeet him because he’s not a threat to village if he already used his one kill.
I’m saying if he’s lying and actually Mafia, then he potentially has more kills.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I can't be Mafia, because you and I aren't in the same role PMIt matters because Aliens get a 1x kill and Mafia get a normal, every night factional kill.
Alley was saying we shouldn’t yeet him because he’s not a threat to village if he already used his one kill.
I’m saying if he’s lying and actually Mafia, then he potentially has more kills.
Day 2 Yeet Tally
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (4) - Zenge, dubz, Vis, alley
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True
5/11
True is in the lead!
Missing: Wonder, genny, O2, mayo, mkg, Lumi
yeet close in ~45 minutes
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (4) - Zenge, dubz, Vis, alley
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True
5/11
True is in the lead!
Missing: Wonder, genny, O2, mayo, mkg, Lumi
yeet close in ~45 minutes
Oh I don’t think yeeting him is seriously in question lolIt matters because Aliens get a 1x kill and Mafia get a normal, every night factional kill.
Alley was saying we shouldn’t yeet him because he’s not a threat to village if he already used his one kill.
I’m saying if he’s lying and actually Mafia, then he potentially has more kills.
just leave him for the stump vig, like dubz and alley wanted to do with chaos yesterday 🤣It matters because Aliens get a 1x kill and Mafia get a normal, every night factional kill.
Alley was saying we shouldn’t yeet him because he’s not a threat to village if he already used his one kill.
I’m saying if he’s lying and actually Mafia, then he potentially has more kills.
I mean… we’ve both seen crazier waffles lolOh I don’t think yeeting him is seriously in question lol
I thought it was a good plan to let chaos be vig shot, okay? Idk why that’s such a preposterous idea. He would’ve been killed either wayjust leave him for the stump vig, like dubz and alley wanted to do with chaos yesterday 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vig shot prevented chaos from turning into Judas in the small 1% chance he had been telling the truth about that
Where is everyone???Day 2 Yeet Tally
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (4) - Zenge, dubz, Vis, alley
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True
5/11
True is in the lead!
Missing: Wonder, genny, O2, mayo, mkg, Lumi
yeet close in ~45 minutes
Pretty sure that’s 1x.just leave him for the stump vig, like dubz and alley wanted to do with chaos yesterday 🤣
Although that does give me an idea for a role that turns people into stumps, but there can only be 1x stump at a time. So you stump someone, and then the next night you stump someone else and the original stump officially dies.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I don't know, but they are wise, for they are not voting for the noble Alien ambassador who has come to spread love and peace among these warring peopleWhere is everyone???
I’m getting drunk as making cow cupcakes with weagle, so I’ll be in and out@holdthemayo , @WonderingStudent @LuminousLag, @mkg323 are any of y’all around?
I seriously don’t get what’s up with genny this game. Her snark isn’t usually this weirdly belittling.Vig shot prevented chaos from turning into Judas in the small 1% chance he had been telling the truth about that
not sure why this was stated so matter of factly and very specific mafia - not some other flavor of scumZenge and Dubz are both Mafia, they're driving this bus, and the remaining villagers are either being too passive or are kinda checked out and willing to go along with strong voices.

What are cow cupcakes?I’m getting drunk as making cow cupcakes with weagle, so I’ll be in and out
It’s like trying to play a game with someone who has no intention of playing the game and just wants to heckle what everyone else does
What are cow cupcakes?I’m getting drunk as making cow cupcakes with weagle, so I’ll be in and out
What are cow cupcakes?
Alley pls.What are cow cupcakes?
I seriously don’t get what’s up with genny this game. Her snark isn’t usually this weirdly belittling.
Yeah. She’s had some good points but I have felt more upset/hurt at some of her jabs this game than I usually do.It’s like trying to play a game with someone who has no intention of playing the game and just wants to heckle what everyone else does
You may be scum, but you’re fast scumAlley pls.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I suppose I should have been a little more clear; Zenge is Mafia, Dubz could be either. It feels like she's working with him, but they could be two different scum factions and be working together on thread.not sure why this was stated so matter of factly and very specific mafia - not some other flavor of scum
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fine. yeet true.
see y'all in 48 hours.
see y'all in 48 hours.
yeet true
Made me feel weird that WO2's explanation for their second and third most sus on their reads list is based on dead players + POE. eh if true is telling the truth about being alien then we dont have to worry right now and I would rather use a vote to talk about other scum alsoMkg more process of elimination after looking at who I felt vaguely ok with for now
Need to go walk two dogs for someone so in case I somehow don't return in time:
yeet WO2
Why in 48 hours?fine. yeet true.
see y'all in 48 hours.
Why so long?see y'all in 48 hours.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 159K