Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk, some weird strategy. It’s literally what cubs did in the last CYO game.Why the heck would scum choose not to kill?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Idk, some weird strategy. It’s literally what cubs did in the last CYO game.Why the heck would scum choose not to kill?
yeah, especially if you keep trying to break it upYep, that’s pretty much what I’ve decided. CYO makes forming a village bloc so difficult
What’s your village bloc then?yeah, especially if you keep trying to break it up
they're all dead 😢What’s your village bloc then?
I am leaning this way at the moment as well. Especially since a simple question to the mods would have clarified things, and I already suggested that twice.i'm going to yeet mayo. he's being evasive.
Yeah, I agree that those N1 kills really sucked. Who belongs in the bloc from the people still living?they're all dead 😢
me, obvs. i waffle between you + wonder vs. zenge + dubz.Yeah, I agree that those N1 kills really sucked. Who belongs in the bloc from the people still living?
@WonderingStudent Are you here and ready to reveal?
Appreciate your participation even though I agree with your wish lolNow I'm here. Fine with revealing - Wish my reveal was somehow groundbreaking but sadly not.
Aff card: goo. Role: vanilla
imagine if you'd gone the other way aroundNow I'm here. Fine with revealing - Wish my reveal was somehow groundbreaking but sadly not.
Aff card: goo. Role: vanilla
me, obvs. i waffle between you + wonder vs. zenge + dubz.
would have spiced up the gameimagine if you'd gone the other way around
idk no one is sharing actions. maybe you'd be unable to goo anyone.would have spiced up the game
Thought over some feels about her only noting things about Lumi and chaos in her readthrough but actually I can totally understand why it would be hard to focus on other players after seeing them claim her card lolOnly read the first 4.5 pages - so sorry if I missed something since I don't have a ton of time today to read the whole thread.
Fluff:
Will respond tomorrow hopefully about why this is a terrible idea ^
Luminous in general weird vibes from posts -
Guess what shorty...this did happen!
What are the chances that both Chaos and Lumi decided on the same fake claim affiliation
Me when starting to read the thread: ummmm Chaos is lying.
Me when lumi claimed: ummmmm wtf why are two people lying about getting black goo
*clears throat* my affiliation card was black goo (village alligned)
Chaos could be lying about Judas and could be ie Saulus but just in case going to put my vote for now somewhere else (on the more sketchy player):
yeet lumi
Totally agreed and totally NAI postWhy these players specifically? Lumi do you actually think that it would be beneficial for half of the player list to full claim D1 (8 out of 16 players)?
Villagers should not full claim until absolutely necessary since 1. if they are a good role, scum will more likely kill them and we'll lose a helpful ability in game. 2. if they are a bad role/unhelpful role and they claim, scum will have an easier time narrowing down who is the better roles (to kill).
Sorry if I repeat anything that has already been asked or answered. I am quickly writing this while in the lab.
edit: forgot some words
First non-goo content, reasonable but scant and hedgey on PSVLimited list since I haven't had time to go through the whole thread and only wrote down things that pinged me -
True - some posts have given me the tingles of "trying" to sound village
PSV - tone wise to me sounded fine but did see a lot of fluff (but fluff is most posts in general D1)
Another reasonable but NAI post and could be a scummy pop-in-to-sound-productive-without-hunting, though I’m less on alert for that in multiball as she should have some motive for genuine scumhunting anyway.~Trying to give something but also recognize I am still catching up currently at page 17 ~
Most likely already mentioned but as it is majority (11 players) => do not get close to six voting one player until we are ready to end the day.
Okay this one I’m curious about. Wonder, what were you evaluating here?probably a moot point now but why did you rather a lumi flip before chaos
See thoughts below next next postDefinitely a possibility but would only be beneficial to a wincon if I got another cult card for affiliation. Target me and let me know D3 if you’re cult
Shucks that would have been fun
Edit to specify in the first line “another” cult card for aff
Agreed on it not making sense for her to be wolf.Finally caught up -
Feel like other players have already said what I would say in response to @Zenge142's theory regarding Chaos:myself being w:w. In multifaction games, packs are extremely small so one pack mate's death is a pretty big blow - wouldn't be worth it to risk two pack mates for such a play and if lets say your theory was true for chaos and I being on the same team + they took my black goo claim - with a scenario where I flipped before chaos - chaos would be outed. It would be a pretty dangerous play. Additionally, a point to bring up is that I'd rather be a villager especially when I haven't played in a while. I am confirmed to have thrown out a village card thus even if somehow someone doesn't believe that I used the black goo card for affiliation, I did have another village card I could have used for affiliation.
@alleycat03 I don't think anyone answered you but cc = counterclaim
I’ve gone in circles on whether this was some sort of slip but I think it makes most sense that this is genuinely the mental blip that happened. Leaning villagey on this because if I were scumming, personally I’d be much more careful about my wording around aff cards etc than as a villager.Lol me sleep deprived and running on not enough sleep for the last week thinking that edit made more sense but actually made less. Black goo is village aff + cult leaning ability which would only be beneficial for a wincon if my third card was cult aff. So culty (black goo) + cult aff possibility in my head = another
I kind of get a ping from this but I can’t explain why so I’m just gonna call that confirmation bias and throw it out. Maybe it’s the emoji lmaonot sure why this was stated so matter of factly and very specific mafia - not some other flavor of scum![]()
This sounds like sincere reasoning, but then again multiball motivates scumhunting for everyone etc etc.Made me feel weird that WO2's explanation for their second and third most sus on their reads list is based on dead players + POE. eh if true is telling the truth about being alien then we dont have to worry right now and I would rather use a vote to talk about other scum also
Need to go walk two dogs for someone so in case I somehow don't return in time:
yeet WO2
Seems kind of harsh on true after being outed.
Not that we would have sheeped the vote for too long but we can hear them out. Info is info - why is it bad to wait to hammer. True was an extremely easy vote for scum to pile onto and scream on thread “They admit it! Vote em out before they kill you all” - all the while just going for the easy push to keep their own packmates/self free from being on the possible chopping block or questioned. + Zenge trying to make other players jump on board that hammering True right away where there 1.5 hrs before vote close. I realize this is similar to the conversation of working or not working with 3P and people have pretty strong opinions on that front - not matter wolf/village allignment
I'm not trying to “crucify” anyone. I’m giving my opinions on what I read and that’s it - didn’t even say that you were scum. Just said it made me uncomfy.
I was referring to how you responded to alley unvoting true and who said she doesn't want to get to maj.
I'm sorry that I haven't been here to contribute but I'm trying my best. I try to catch up on the thread before posting so that I don't contribute to the pages being unnecessarily long and bombarding with the same questions. Just means I'm not as present as higher posters.
the point of this game is to talk about our suspicions and our feels. I didn't remember that WZ was the first to mention the bloodhound claim so it's a simple miscommunication/misremembering. I'm just unsure why this point blew up in your eyes as much as it did
These seem pretty reasonable to me and I don’t agree with Dubz’s sus over her continuing to talk about them today - she came on late, to a bunch of posts sussing her for it, so she had to respond. She didn’t go on and on about it (she just had only made a few posts and had to address people’s suspicions so hadn’t yet had a chance to talk about other things).I'm not backpedaling at all. Voting # => hammer. I guess I can't hyperbolize guys. It's very village to me to try and unvote someone to give them more time to speak and for us to have more time until Day close (ie alley) => someone insinuating that alley shouldn't unvote them to give them more space before we get to maj
Yeah one of them should go next. Idk if we should think of a timeframe to just skip them and continue on. But this really only is maximally effective if the POE doesn't know what cards are already in the game and either has to claim something like vanilla townie or risk getting caught in a lie.Is Mayo going next?
@holdthemayo
Hey @mkg323 are you here?
Well assuming stumper is vig, village has effectively had 2/4 misyeets. Narrower margin than usual but multiball is slippery like that. The more exclusive factions, the lower chance each one wins by mathematical necessityAlso I’m big mad that we’ve correctly yeeted both days and could still lose the game to scum. That upsets me.
You're right, I didn't think about it like that. But I didn't get to choose who the stumper shot 🙁 So I feel like I am being punished for "misyeets" that I had nothing to do with.Well assuming stumper is vig, village has effectively had 2/4 misyeets. Narrower margin than usual but multiball is slippery like that. The more exclusive factions, the lower chance each one wins by mathematical necessity
I know this isn't possible because I'm not scumMfw it's actually Zenge/alley/Vis because that's just how WW is for me
lol I like to ask questions - not that I have a certain destination in mind. Just want to get people's thought processes because I didn't understand why they said one over the other. It's not some crazy thing I was looking for.Okay this one I’m curious about. Wonder, what were you evaluating here?
Me:Yeah one of them should go next. Idk if we should think of a timeframe to just skip them and continue on. But this really only is maximally effective if the POE doesn't know what cards are already in the game and either has to claim something like vanilla townie or risk getting caught in a lie.
I am leaning this way at the moment as well. Especially since a simple question to the mods would have clarified things, and I already suggested that twice.
Mayo plsI already told you I was village. I don't need to ask the mods. I was never given cards, but my role has townie in the title.
Eater of Townies?I already told you I was village. I don't need to ask the mods. I was never given cards, but my role has townie in the title.
I am not asking you what your affiliation is, I am asking what card was used for it. I know the cards are likely not mentioned in your role PM, that is why I said you can ask the mods what cards/roles were used for your affiliation and ability. How many people have to explain this before you stop obstructing attempts to solve the game?I already told you I was village. I don't need to ask the mods. I was never given cards, but my role has townie in the title.
Is Mayo going next?
@holdthemayo
Hey @mkg323 are you here?
Eater of Townies?
that's ok, i don't want to vote with you eitherIdk I ISO’d genny and there was that day or two she was being really weirdly evasive but otherwise I think I like her approach so I guess I should let that go, probably. The anger about the chaos stuff after it was done still puzzles me from how borderline-attack-on-play scathing it was but I kinda get the salt more now from reading in ISO how focused she was on yeeting chaos while that debate was going down. I was also squinting at her sudden NK mechanical analysis kink today but it became clear that was about figuring out VOLO stuff so that makes sense. I don’t think I feel good enough about her to vote with her on mayo
Unvote genny

That said at this point I do WANT to vote mayoI already told you I was village. I don't need to ask the mods. I was never given cards, but my role has townie in the title.
ooo.. which one? or are you referring to mkg?I wish. There are a few I wouldn't mind eating... but I'm increasingly doubting one of them is a townie.
Dubz. MK hasn't done anything to move her out of my top 2.ooo.. which one? or are you referring to mkg?
Now I'm here. Fine with revealing - Wish my reveal was somehow groundbreaking but sadly not.
Aff card: goo. Role: vanilla
Understood. But we are at the point in the game where we must reveal, plus that role only sucks if we actually have a seer in the game.I'm a hirsute townie. I was not given a choice, and to my knowledge stagg never showed up to pick.
It should be pretty obvious why I have not wanted to throw that out there.
a stupid role that multiple people fakeclaimed for some reason.What is goo and why is everyone claiming to be it?
What is goo and why is everyone claiming to be it?
I find Zenge's wow next to alley's angery and Vis's sad incredibly spooky, just putting that out thereMfw it's actually Zenge/alley/Vis because that's just how WW is for me
Oh good. I’m glad Vis sad reacted it. Now we’ve collectively covered the range of emotions I felt.I find Zenge's wow next to alley's angery and Vis's sad incredibly spooky, just putting that out there
I'm just very jumpy right nowOh good. I’m glad Vis sad reacted it. Now we’ve collectively covered the range of emotions I felt.
SDN needs to allow us to add multiple reactions to one post. Because I felt angry, sad, and shocked you would say that.I find Zenge's wow next to alley's angery and Vis's sad incredibly spooky, just putting that out there
I’m catching up now, if you have questions nows the timeIs Mayo going next?
@holdthemayo
Hey @mkg323 are you here?
We are asking everyone to reveal since we could be at marvoloI’m catching up now, if you have questions nows the time
Yes, please reveal your role card as we have determined there's a chance there could be 3 scum in the same faction left in the game, making today MarVoLo.I’m catching up now, if you have questions nows the time
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.