CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What cycle length do you prefer?

  • 12/12

    Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 36/12

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Either is fine.

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods: @Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Start Date: TBD
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: TBD
Post Minimum: 5
Mechanics: Choose from two roles which one you want and you'll be randed in the game with it. The discarded role will be publicly revealed.
(Warning: I may rerand if the current setup makes it ridiculously difficult for village to win.)

Sign Ups
1.
2.
3.

Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.

Included here are all possible roles.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll spectate! I have a lot to do these next few weeks, so I don’t know how much time I’ll have
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Werewolf Mason (116)
You are a Werewolf Mason.

Abilities

  • During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Factional Kill: The Werewolves may kill one player per Night.
  • Factional Communication: If there are other Werewolf-aligned players, there will be a Werewolf QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
  • Mason: If there are other Masons in the game, you will form a Mason group with them. There will be a Mason QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to be a fruit vendor and send Lawpy tomatoes
This role reminds me of a role my friends and I have played in IRL mafia/werewolf. We have a Milkman role that just chooses who to deliver milk to and we even once went and got milk from the dinning hall to give out to the actual milkman targets to make it a truly amazing experience. Everyone was truly saddened when the milkman was lynched/NKd.