CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What cycle length do you prefer?

• 12/12

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 36/12

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Either is fine.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods: @Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Start Date: TBD
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: TBD
Post Minimum: 5
Mechanics: Choose from two roles which one you want and you'll be randed in the game with it. The discarded role will be publicly revealed.
(Warning: I may rerand if the current setup makes it ridiculously difficult for village to win.)

Spec (bold if you want to sub)

Included here are all possible roles.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll spectate! I have a lot to do these next few weeks, so I don’t know how much time I’ll have

Would we message you the roles that we would pick between? Could multiple people have the same role?

Would we message you the roles that we would pick between? Could multiple people have the same role?
I'll RNG them (which can range from scum, village, or 3p) and then let you guys pick from the couple you're dealt. Kind of like CAH but with less innuendos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Added poll and roles to OP.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok but serious question: who would willingly choose some of these {very dangerous} roles????

(Especially when you can be something called an alien bloodsucker instead? :android::vulcan::vamp:)

Last edited:
Ok but serious question: who would willingly choose some of these roles????

(Especially when you can be something called an alien bloodsucker instead? :android::vulcan::vamp:)
you get randomly dealt two
so sometimes you end up choosing the least worst option

What does an alien do if they have only one kill and can talk to other aliens? Looks like a restricted wolf or mafia?
yeah they're balanced to have stronger roles than the mafia/ww but they only get the one factional kill

Werewolf Mason (116)
You are a Werewolf Mason.

Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Factional Kill: The Werewolves may kill one player per Night.
  • Factional Communication: If there are other Werewolf-aligned players, there will be a Werewolf QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
  • Mason: If there are other Masons in the game, you will form a Mason group with them. There will be a Mason QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.

• Okay...
I don't know why i expected to be shocked when I know the entire list.

why is a fruit vendor town and mafia but not wolves? and why is a parrot town and wolves but not mafia?
narrowing down possibilities
no claim is fully clearing without provable results

if a fruit vendor claims and you know they sent fruit, then they must be town or mafia

I want to be a fruit vendor and send Lawpy tomatoes
This role reminds me of a role my friends and I have played in IRL mafia/werewolf. We have a Milkman role that just chooses who to deliver milk to and we even once went and got milk from the dinning hall to give out to the actual milkman targets to make it a truly amazing experience. Everyone was truly saddened when the milkman was lynched/NKd.

• Love
Omg this looks intense good lord

0) FTF
1. SAR
3. genny
7. @WildZoo - just in case
8. BC
13. Barks
14. Sporty

I aspire to be a 3P Cop of All Trades :cat::shy:

Cop vs Mafia. Seer vs Wolves. FBI agents vs 3P serial killers. Conspiracy theorists vs aliens. Private investigators vs cults.

• Wow
Ooooooh I see there’s an unlimited shot town vig?? :love:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users