CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What cycle length do you prefer?

• 12/12

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 36/12

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Either is fine.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the tag, let me know when there’s a firm start date, because that will dictate whether I can play or not

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
@Animal Midwife what if I don’t like the options I’m given? Is there is there a manager I can speak to or somewhere where I can submit a complaint á la Karen?
Midwife loves hearing complaints so just forward it all to her (not me)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Since 12/12 appears to be reliably safe, I will play. If there is anyone here who would object to this action, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
7. dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Since 12/12 appears to be reliably safe, I will play. If there is anyone here who would object to this action, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
7. dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?

I support the cubs :cat::shy:

Reactions: 2 users

1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
7. dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
I cannot possibly play with my favorite grandchild

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Mods: @Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Start Date: TBD
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: TBD
Post Minimum: 5
Mechanics: Choose from two roles which one you want and you'll be randed in the game with it. The discarded role will be publicly revealed.
(Warning: I may rerand if the current setup makes it ridiculously difficult for village to win.)

Spec (bold if you want to sub)

Included here are all possible roles.

Ill take Alien Prober, kthxbaiiiiiiiii :droid::alien::peeking::vulcan::coffee:

Did it start yet?? If not sign me up. This will be the most overpowered game ever and I'm here for it lol.

1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
7. dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
12. Sunny
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?

Omg the town compulsive childkiller
so you last game pushing to Lynch doggo who was an "innocent child?" (at least in my eyes:rolleyes:)

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Alien Bloodsucker (133)
You are an Alien Bloodsucker.

Abilities

During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game.
Factional Communication: If there are other Alien-aligned players, there will be an Alien QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Bloodsucker: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will turn into a Treestump (they will be unable to vote or perform actions for the rest of the game). No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this.
Win Condition

You win when all players without an Alien wincon are eliminated and at least one Alien-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).

Do we know how long this will run? I assumed I couldn't play because of internal med but I don't start until next Monday...
Nope. No idea what the setup will even be.

• Haha
This sounds fun but I don't think I can handle the stress while spending 3 weeks with my future MIL. She makes me wish I could choose between a couple of those roles...

• Haha
Is there a deadline for choosing between the two roles offered?
I have to rerand because broken. So hopefully Tuesday night? (Unless everyone's on before I go to bed.)

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
also if anyone wants to join while rerolls are happening ping Animal Midwife (NOT ME) before the 24 hr deadline

That is also allowed but not recommended.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Okay...
Why does no one like villaging? :(

• Haha
Minimum of 4 different scum factions, potential for a fifth there. More than half the playerlist was scum.

• Haha