You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Midwife loves hearing complaints so just forward it all to her (not me)@Animal Midwife what if I don’t like the options I’m given? Is there is there a manager I can speak to or somewhere where I can submit a complaint á la Karen?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Since 12/12 appears to be reliably safe, I will play. If there is anyone here who would object to this action, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12.
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12.
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since 12/12 appears to be reliably safe, I will play. If there is anyone here who would object to this action, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12.
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
I support the cubs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your avatar keeps confusing meI almost put this in one of my games. I think Birds.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I cannot possibly play with my favorite grandchildSince 12/12 appears to be reliably safe, I will play. If there is anyone here who would object to this action, speak now, or forever hold your peace.
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12.
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
Mods: @Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Start Date: TBD
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: TBD
Post Minimum: 5
Mechanics: Choose from two roles which one you want and you'll be randed in the game with it. The discarded role will be publicly revealed.
(Warning: I may rerand if the current setup makes it ridiculously difficult for village to win.)
Sign Ups
1.
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.
Included here are all possible roles.
Ill take Alien Prober, kthxbaiiiiiiiii
I cannot possibly play with my favorite grandchild
So we are at 5 Yeas and 1 Nay for Cubs to play. 😱
Omg the town compulsive childkiller
D
deleted804295
Did it start yet?? If not sign me up. This will be the most overpowered game ever and I'm here for it lol.
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12. Sunny
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4. 3m
5.
6.
7. dubz
8. BC
9.
10. Alissa
11.
12. Sunny
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cublet
16. Wonder
17. Stagg
18. Coffee?
so you last game pushing to Lynch doggo who was an "innocent child?" (at least in my eyes🙄)Omg the town compulsive childkiller
I was tagged to this, and I assume it's a WW game, but I can't make heads or tails out of any of the posts.
What's 3P? I checked the WW Glossary, but it's not there.
Third person...so like chaos or neutral or whatever (just not village or woof)What's 3P? I checked the WW Glossary, but it's not there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds complicated.Third person...so like chaos or neutral or whatever (just not village or woof)
third party*
basically roles with win conditions that aren't standard and are separate factions from the main twoSounds complicated.
basically roles with win conditions that aren't standard and are separate factions from the main two
can aliens attack wolves, cults, 3Ps and mafia and turn them into tree stumps
Yes.can aliens attack wolves, cults, 3Ps and mafia and turn them into tree stumps
Alien Bloodsucker (133)
You are an Alien Bloodsucker.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game.
Factional Communication: If there are other Alien-aligned players, there will be an Alien QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Bloodsucker: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will turn into a Treestump (they will be unable to vote or perform actions for the rest of the game). No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this.
Win Condition
You win when all players without an Alien wincon are eliminated and at least one Alien-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
You are an Alien Bloodsucker.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game.
Factional Communication: If there are other Alien-aligned players, there will be an Alien QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Bloodsucker: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will turn into a Treestump (they will be unable to vote or perform actions for the rest of the game). No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this.
Win Condition
You win when all players without an Alien wincon are eliminated and at least one Alien-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
When does this start?
I'm aiming for a Tuesday start.When does this start?
Do we know how long this will run? I assumed I couldn't play because of internal med but I don't start until next Monday...I'm aiming for a Tuesday start.
Nope. No idea what the setup will even be.Do we know how long this will run? I assumed I couldn't play because of internal med but I don't start until next Monday...
D
deleted804295
Ohhh. I thought we got to choose our two options!!!Nope. No idea what the setup will even be.
This sounds fun but I don't think I can handle the stress while spending 3 weeks with my future MIL. She makes me wish I could choose between a couple of those roles...
Is there a deadline for choosing between the two roles offered?Nope. No idea what the setup will even be.
I have to rerand because broken. So hopefully Tuesday night? (Unless everyone's on before I go to bed.)Is there a deadline for choosing between the two roles offered?
ROLES ARE BEING RERANDED
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS AS OF THIS POSTS TO MAKE A SELECTION
IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WITHIN THAT TIME, YOUR ROLE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR YOU
Reminder: Please do not discuss the choices in the main chat. Keep all questions to the pms.
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@mmmdreamerz
@WildZoo
@BigCats
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@cubsrule4e
@WonderingStudent
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS AS OF THIS POSTS TO MAKE A SELECTION
IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WITHIN THAT TIME, YOUR ROLE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR YOU
Reminder: Please do not discuss the choices in the main chat. Keep all questions to the pms.
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@mmmdreamerz
@WildZoo
@BigCats
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@cubsrule4e
@WonderingStudent
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw man 🙁ROLES ARE BEING RERANDED
SILENCE UNTAMED ANIMAL COLLECTION ZONE
Silence Flushy 😛
I support the FTFlushy! 

We all picked serial killer, didn't we?I have to rerand because broken. So hopefully Tuesday night? (Unless everyone's on before I go to bed.)
5:1:2:3:1We all picked serial killer, didn't we?
two people still left to choose, one had a guaranteed scum roll
which roles corresponded to which stat?5:1:2:3:1
two people still left to choose, one had a guaranteed scum roll
i already jettisoned the list into space and erased it from my hard driveswhich roles corresponded to which stat?
😕😕😕i already jettisoned the list into space and erased it from my hard drives
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SILENCE UNEMPTIED TOILET WITH A PROFESSIONAL DEGREESILENCE UNTAMED ANIMAL COLLECTION ZONE
also if anyone wants to join while rerolls are happening ping Animal Midwife (NOT ME) before the 24 hr deadline
also if anyone wants to join while rerolls are happening ping Animal Midwife (NOT ME) before the 24 hr deadline
what if I want to exit since you killed my hopes and dreams?
That is also allowed but not recommended.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You mean we're not imprisoned here forever once we put our name on the signups???That is also allowed but not recommended.
REROLLING AGAIN
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS AS OF THIS POSTS TO MAKE A SELECTION
IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WITHIN THAT TIME, YOUR ROLE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR YOU
Reminder: Please do not discuss the choices in the main chat. Keep all questions to the pms.
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@mmmdreamerz
@WildZoo
@BigCats
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@cubsrule4e
@WonderingStudent
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS AS OF THIS POSTS TO MAKE A SELECTION
IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WITHIN THAT TIME, YOUR ROLE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED FOR YOU
Reminder: Please do not discuss the choices in the main chat. Keep all questions to the pms.
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@mmmdreamerz
@WildZoo
@BigCats
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@cubsrule4e
@WonderingStudent
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well good thing I hadn't gotten my heart set on anything this time!
Guys stop breaking the setup!
Guys stop breaking the setup!
Why does no one like villaging? 🙁
Minimum of 4 different scum factions, potential for a fifth there. More than half the playerlist was scum.
Why does no one like villaging? 🙁
Minimum of 4 different scum factions, potential for a fifth there. More than half the playerlist was scum.
can i play as a vanilla townie so that i can lynch everyone
Still subbing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe the village roles just suck 😛Why does no one like villaging? 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 161K
- Replies
- 202
- Views
- 3K