CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What cycle length do you prefer?

• 12/12

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 36/12

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Either is fine.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Members don't see this ad :)
7ql2GYa.gif

1 escalator = 1 prayer for this triple checked rand

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
CHOICES OUT GO PICK
THE FASTER YOU PICK THE FASTER I GET TO TELL YOU WE'RE REROLLING

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
some of you received pms before you got to choose after the first reroll
keep in mind that you're choosing between the most recently received set of choices

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
JOIN OR I'LL BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS
I can maybe do a speed game (those are fun) but I have exams coming up and a lot on my plate so can't do anything with a huge learning curve or time commitment more than a few hours for the whole game. I guess feel free to tag me for speed games!

Edit: Oh, I'm also interested in alternative layouts for WW/Mafia e.g. voice chat, group IM, WW/Mafia app, etc. Just to get some ideas. I don't know if a mobile app exists, or if Mafia Universe has some automation, or if a Discord bot exists that automates a lot of this game, but there might be a real need for that sort of thing. :heckyeah:

Last edited:
  • Sad
I can maybe do a speed game (those are fun) but I have exams coming up and a lot on my plate so can't do anything with a huge learning curve or time commitment more than a few hours for the whole game. I guess feel free to tag me for speed games!
Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I blame all of you for the mods having to re rand. I liked my first to sets of options better.

alternative topics that you can discuss instead of talking about choices in the thread:

-complimenting FTF
-world politics
-sports idk
-the stalk market (i forgot to buy turnips)

• Angry
  • Dislike
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
alternative topics that you can discuss instead of talking about choices in the thread:

-complimenting FTF
-world politics
-sports idk
-the stalk market (i forgot to buy turnips)

FTFlushy is classy for liking sports because Germany is going to dominate football again, which would help improve the economy as demand for football tickets and gear soar up leading to increased demand for groceries as food prices increasing, thus leading to more jobs which then sways rest of the world, including US, to go crazy on sports as an attempt to reopen the world economy and suddenly the sports craze lead to a rapid discovery of a vaccine to defeat covid 19 once and for all and society returns back to normal with more craze in sports and food thereby making the world a happy place

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
anyways
SETUP IS BALANCED
PLEASE STAND BY

Reactions: 1 users