CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What cycle length do you prefer?

  • 12/12

    Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 36/12

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Either is fine.

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods: @Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Start Date: TBD
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM
Cycle Length: TBD
Post Minimum: 5
Mechanics: Choose from two roles which one you want and you'll be randed in the game with it.
(Warning: I may rerand if the current setup makes it ridiculously difficult for village to win.)

Sign Ups
1.
2.
3.

Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
3.

Included here are all possible roles.
I really like games that you are a mod on. it's nice when we end day when majority rules and have night time thread locked.
 
Damn AM!
Games played on MU: 178
Win:100/178
56.2%
Town win: 77/143
0.53846153846154
Wolf win: 23/34
0.67647058823529
unknown.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? If you get that 74th player, you wouldn't just squeeze them in as vanilla town? 73 other people get to play, but that last person has to sit it out? That's kind of sad....
they have to sit on the sublist and regret not signing up faster
 
0) FTF
1. SAR
2. kata
3. genny
4.
5.
7. dubz
8. BC
10. Alissa
13. Barks
14. Sporty
17. Stagg
 
Wereparrots. Man that list is awesome.

I'm personally hoping for "bulletproof alien lover" 👽:naughty:

No tinkerers, but ninja is a potential option!

YOU MONSTER!!!

☕
Unlynchable
Now what
☕

Vig kill Coffee

Damn AM!
Games played on MU: 178
Win:100/178
56.2%
Town win: 77/143
0.53846153846154
Wolf win: 23/34
0.67647058823529

Awwwwww, I always knew you were a wolf at heart @Animal Midwife !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Low key I think I want to be the Town Fruit Vendor:

Town Fruit Vendor (82)
You are a Town Fruit Vendor.

Abilities
  • During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Fruit Vendor: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. They will be told that they received fruit.
 
Low key I think I want to be the Town Fruit Vendor:

Town Fruit Vendor (82)
You are a Town Fruit Vendor.

Abilities
  • During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Fruit Vendor: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. They will be told that they received fruit.
I almost put this in one of my games. I think Birds.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad