Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@cdoconn is officially one of us

So the little alien gif from Toy Story isn't attaching... someone do that for me

raw

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
so thought you all would appreciate this one:

Last night I had a dream that it was my first day of vet school. In real life I have a 5' tall plush giraffe I got for a Christmas present. His name is Jeff. So I dreamt that at my first day of vet school an upperclassman was showing me how to use my fancy new stethoscope to listen to Jeff's heart and breathing. (Jeff was real in my dream btw, cutest mini-giraffe I have ever seen :love:).

Anyway, I woke up all sad because I wish that could be my first day of vet school experience. :(

Reactions: 5 users
so thought you all would appreciate this one:

Last night I had a dream that it was my first day of vet school. In real life I have a 5' tall plush giraffe I got for a Christmas present. His name is Jeff. So I dreamt that at my first day of vet school an upperclassman was showing me how to use my fancy new stethoscope to listen to Jeff's heart and breathing. (Jeff was real in my dream btw, cutest mini-giraffe I have ever seen :love:).

Anyway, I woke up all sad because I wish that could be my first day of vet school experience. :(

Aww too cute!

I can't wait for vet school to start (though I'm not ready for the firehouse of information that I have been warned of lol) It's crazy that there's less a little less than 6 months until most of us will be starting vet school!! :eek::) Sorry quarter system people, you have about 7 months if it has the same timeline as my undergrad quarter school.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 18 users
Aww too cute!

I can't wait for vet school to start (though I'm not ready for the firehouse of information that I have been warned of lol) It's crazy that there's less a little less than 6 months until most of us will be starting vet school!! :eek::) Sorry quarter system people, you have about 7 months if it has the same timeline as my undergrad quarter school.

I know! It's crazy how fast it goes. Definitely not ready yet, but I know I will be. Everything is still so surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I know! It's crazy how fast it goes. Definitely not ready yet, but I know I will be. Everything is still so surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Im in a gap year and I cant believe nearly two quarters have passed already (and of course summer) since graduation. I feel like Im mostly wasting time so I need to change that and do more things before school starts....but what? :p I have a lot of free time despite interning at two places and having a part-time job. The internships are only one day each a week and my job is 3-5 days a week but max 5 hours a day so i typically only hit 20 hrs or less a week there. I started reading again which has been nice!

It makes me so happy to see everyone getting in. Yay c/o 2021!

I'm so happy for you @cdoconn

Reactions: 4 users
I think all the pre-vets in the Circus WW got in!?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hip hip hooray!! Just earlier today I said "I can't believe I'm going to vet school".

Im in a gap year and I cant believe nearly two quarters have passed already (and of course summer) since graduation. I feel like Im mostly wasting time so I need to change that and do more things before school starts....but what? :p I have a lot of free time despite interning at two places and having a part-time job. The internships are only one day each a week and my job is 3-5 days a week but max 5 hours a day so i typically only hit 20 hrs or less a week there. I started reading again which has been nice!
Enjoy the free time while it lasts! I had two gap years and definitely miss being able to come home from work and do nothing.

I think all the pre-vets in the Circus WW got in!?
There's at least one still waiting to hear.

Enjoy the free time while it lasts! I had two gap years and definitely miss being able to come home from work and do nothing.

There's at least one still waiting to hear.

Ski ski! Right? Now the ENTIRETY of SDN is rooting for you! Not just c/o 2021, not just prevets, EVERYONE!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Gosh, I apologize for not double checking before posting. I should have checked. EVERYONE is rooting for you, Ski. :love:

Reactions: 1 user
Now that I'm official, I thought I'd actually post on here rather than stalking the thread like I do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users
Now that I'm official, I thought I'd actually post on here rather than stalking the thread like I do. :rolleyes:

Congrats!! That's how I was on most of SDN until I got accepted haha now all I do is go on here!

I'll say it again:

I POST HERE AND I'M NOT GOING TO VET SCHOOL

Now all you lurkers, get ya self in here. This thread is going places! Climb aboard! Join the fun! If you like our conversation, jump in!

We have to pass C/O 2020's post count you guys come help

Reactions: 7 users
I'll say it again:

Now all you lurkers, get ya self in here. This thread is going places! Climb aboard! Join the fun! If you like our conversation, jump in!

:rage:

Reactions: 1 user
Well you did also trust BBC in the Star Wars game so you're apparently not the best judge of character in WW
I don't mean to drag WW into an off topic thread, but I think that says more about my persuasive nature than Cdo's intuition. Remember, I almost survived lynch. ;)

Okay - so ... wait.

I missed the unicorn secretion conversation and I just have to comment on a bit of questionable logic:

Pretty sure it was all bodily secretions...

If all body secretions are rainbow in color, why don't sweaty unicorns look like spear-wielding, tantruming, fingerpainting toddlers? Or, do unicorns not have sweat glands?

Reactions: 6 users
I'll say it again:

I wasn't even reading this thread because I wasn't officially c/o 2021 yet!

NOW I AM!

RE: unicorns... I dunno. I may be the angry mare whisperer at my clinic but if any of those angry mares had horns I would be the dead angry mare whisperer, so I'll pass.

Why do I like all of you people so much. I need to stop contributing to this nonsense about you passing our thread.

Not that I got to create our thread like I wanted to anyway :cryi:

Okay - so ... wait.

I missed the unicorn secretion conversation and I just have to comment on a bit of questionable logic:

If all body secretions are rainbow in color, why don't sweaty unicorns look like spear-wielding, tantruming, fingerpainting toddlers? Or, do unicorns not have sweat glands?
Man I am so excited to start vet school so I can learn more about unicorns. Is unicorn class first or second year? By the way now i have the wierd mental image of unicorns smeared in colorful rainbow sweat.

If vet school is like Sid's house and the teachers are like Sid we are all doomed.
Shhhhh we're not supposed to know about that yet. It's supposed to be surprised masochism/ joining a cult. You don't know what you're getting into, until it's too late.

Is anyone else having weird issues with SDN today? I can't access my alerts, my formatting on my computer is all wicked funky and I hate it. There are no headers just lines of text. Just goes to show I'm addicted to this place because I'm still on the site even though it's working like crap.

Reactions: 12 users
Is anyone else having weird issues with SDN today? I can't access my alerts, my formatting on my computer is all wicked funky and I hate it. There are no headers just lines of text. Just goes to show I'm addicted to this place because I'm still on the site even though it's working like crap.

Yep.

Reactions: 1 users