Colorado class of 2027 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone apply to the CSU/UAF 2+2yr program? Or any current students who’ve done it?
I did, but I got a rejection a few weeks ago through the portal. It said I would still be in the general DVM pool and it would not hinder my application. So hopefully if you haven't heard anything about the program yet it will be good news :xf:fingers crossed for you!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone had any updates today? Getting super anxious
I think we will hear Monday! Someone previously mentioned it's the first business Monday of the year. (Last Monday was a university holiday) my anxiety has been killing me all week so I feel ya!

Reactions: 7 users
monday i’m gonna be out of the country of course so i prob won’t hear till tuesday. this is gonna kill me😫

• Care
Fingers crossed we hear Monday

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow so maybe in like an hour if they’re gonna be updated today then?!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh boy. I opened my email and saw "CSU status update" and was surprised... Then realized I still had it pulled up from when I was checking the time. 🙃

Also, I checked my status page just in case they update that before sending the email. Still nada

On my lunch break scarfing down food and refreshing is torture🥲

• Care
I dropped my laptop and the screen went to pieces in one corner, so this rejection will be the second most disappointing thing of the day.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Based on this stipulation for DVM/PhD candidates, I think it's more likely decisions will come out next week. Not sure how this process would work if decisions came out before interviews!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230109_120743_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230109_120743_Chrome.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
This process is mentally exhausting. :rofl: It completely distracts me ALL day when I think I will hear something. :bang:

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Ugh I'm so sorry you guys :( where does it even say that in the portal?? So far mine looks the same as before

Ugh I'm so sorry you guys :( where does it even say that in the portal?? So far mine looks the same as before
Might be good news? It says at the top there's a link to the admissions decision.
Also OOS denied, again :banana:

• Care
OOS Denied, fingers crossed for everyone who hasn't heard yet!

OOS denied, disappointed but not at all surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️

OOS denied, with 4000 applicants that's not surprising. Good luck to everyone still in the running!

I'm pretty sure you have to be an actual cryptid to get into CSU at this point.

Reactions: 6 users
OOS rejection - figured it was coming but worth the try at least!

OOS denied which is disappointing but was like 99.9% expected lol

Reactions: 3 users
This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone have the link to the application portal? I’m on the website where I submitted my application. I’m OOS and my status still reads “submitted.” I was wondering if there was another site to see my status?

This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone have the link to the application portal? I’m on the website where I submitted my application. I’m OOS and my status still reads “submitted.” I was wondering if there was another site to see my status?
There was a link to it in the CSU decision timeline email that they sent in December!