Colorado class of 2027 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im OOS and nothing so far. Ahhhhhh so nerve wracking

Members don't see this ad.

OOS rejected

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection, which was expected. Still disheartening, but expected. Good luck everyone!

Are they sending emails in waves? I still haven’t heard anything but I’m really trying to not get my hopes up too high ahhh

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS alternate for the UAF/CSU program. Does anyone know about how many alternates there are for UAF/CSU?

OOS Rejection:( the blow hurts a little less because the rejection song from zoey 101 is playing in my head lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
OOS rejection but definitely not surprised. Good luck to those who got in!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Me refreshing my page 50x a minute as a dvm/phd applicant knowing full well I'm not getting an update before those interviews:
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Alternate for the MBA/DVM program. Now to wonder how many are on that alternate list 🤣

OOS rejection. Congratulations to everyone who got in!

OOS acceptance!!! My portal home page still says “submitted” but I clicked into the pdf of my application and it said there was an update to my application with the offer letter attached, if that helps anyone! I still haven’t received an email either

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
IS ACCEPTANCE I AM SCREAMING

To all who didn't get the news they wanted, it took me 3 applications cycles and 2 years in the "real world" don't give up!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 17 users
Congratulations and welcome to CSU, new rams 🐏😊 I am a current Vet Prep student and made this discord chat for the class of 2027! Feel free to reach out with any questions. A couple of other combined program students are in the discord. Excited to meet you all!

Join the CSU DVM C/O 2027 Discord Server!

I’ll post this link again in a few days😊

Reactions: 1 users
OOS alternate for the UAF/CSU program. Does anyone know about how many alternates there are for UAF/CSU?

I’m not sure but I got accepted and will most likely decline for a more affordable option for me so hopefully that opens up a spot for you!!

• Care
IS ACCEPTANCE!!!! Virtual hugs to those who didn’t get the news they were hoping for. You all will be amazing veterinarians. ❤️

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone have an approximate idea how many waitlist seats get pulled for CSU each year?

OOS rejection...was expecting that but it still hurts lol

Congratulations and welcome to CSU, new rams 🐏😊 I am a current Vet Prep student and made this discord chat for the class of 2027! Feel free to reach out with any questions. A couple of other combined program students are in the discord. Excited to meet you all!

Join the CSU DVM C/O 2027 Discord Server!

I’ll post this link again in a few days😊
Did they tell you you got into vet prep when the initial decisions came out? or later on?

Did they tell you you got into vet prep when the initial decisions came out? or later on?
Last year, when I opened my portal, the vet prep acceptance letter was shown to me first! I had to dig around to find my DVM rejection letter in the portal. I got my vet prep acceptance at the same time as everyone else. I don’t know if that will change this year.

OOS rejection. Not surprised with the number of applicants. Best of luck to those still waiting and congrats to those accepted!

• Care
I hate being an alternate because I hate the degrading thoughts in the back of my head hoping that people will drop out lol

• Care
OOS alternate!! What’s the chances of getting pulled off?

I hate being an alternate because I hate the degrading thoughts in the back of my head hoping that people will drop out lol
If someone declines their offer, they are doing it because they decided to go elsewhere. So don’t beat yourself up for these thoughts… they are NOT degrading!

Reactions: 2 users
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!!!! never ever thought i’d get in here i am in shock

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Alternate OOS. Not surprised. Tons of applicants clearly

Last edited:
OOS Alternate. Congratulations to those that got accepted!

• Care