You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well all you missed is…This is what happens when I fall asleep at 9pm
*checks notes*
Nothing
Last edited:
Oooh someone else is awake at 7:30am!!!We’ll all you missed is…
*checks notes*
Nothing
Idk why but my third trimester has just destroyed my sleep schedule. Who knows if I’ll fall asleep at 8pm or 3am?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im dropping kids off at camp since school is out so I can try and get a tiny bit of work done before they’re home for the rest of the week. Holidays are fun but they’re… a lot 😅Oooh someone else is awake at 7:30am!!!
Idk why but my third trimester has just destroyed my sleep schedule. Who knows if I’ll fall asleep at 8pm or 3am?
Welcome to Queebing, it's funI have decided I will not be proofreading my posts prior to posting
Good news everyone, I'm village this time!
Yeet SAR
I think she’s hiding something
Could be, but I think we have to focus on the biggest threat first. If we don't yeet @samac the tot thread will definitely outpace our posting capacity.I think she’s hiding something
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Personally I think shorty is a bigger threat over thereCould be, but I think we have to focus on the biggest threat first. If we don't yeet @samac the tot thread will definitely outpace our posting capacity.
Yeet shorty
Excellent point.Personally I think shorty is a bigger threat over there
Yeet shorty
@samac if you have time to react, you should have had time to play

(jkjk of course--I miss you but I understand!)
Omg I snortedn0 tally:
shorty (1): apop
Samac (1): spurs
Illegal vote (1): genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided Monty Python gifs are the theme of the day
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll be the judge of that 🧐Good news everyone, I'm village this time!
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet rae
@Clem J
@Clem J
Any non-voters will have their votes assigned by [redacted method]
This part probably bears pointing out. If you know you're going to be busy, it probably is worth putting a vote down somewhere (even "sleep") so that your vote doesn't wind up getting assigned by RNG (or whatever the redacted method is).
********n0 tally:
shorty (1): apop
Samac (1): spurs
Illegal vote (1): genny
*********
********
![]()
*********
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Which famously, we can trust!I'll be the judge of that 🧐
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey hey hey that was different!!Which famously, we can trust!
Hey hey hey that was different!!
You’ve heard of “Elf on a Shelf”Salty dogs
Now get ready for “Salty Dog in a Fog”
Proof that this dog is, in fact, salty?
We haven't, really. Game actually starts in 4.5 hours I think (?)Hellooooo i didnt realize we started haha
Shadowing at a cardiologist today! Gonna try and catch up on a lunch break
We're just **** posting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noted hahaWe haven't, really. Game actually starts in 4.5 hours I think (?)
We're just **** posting
Ah, so your village claim was “****”. NotedWe're just **** posting
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hey hey hey that was different!!
And the time before that you were both wolves 😅Nobody expects the SAR!3p
Oh my goodness there's a fire!!! ...saleWhat if there’s a fire and we need to evacuate?
Hey guys. I’ve been busy saving lives today (emergency cystotomy in a blocked dog). Just saw we were getting started. I feel like I already need to reread Clem’s posts because I’m confused.
Mods: CWWem and AWWissa (direct mechanics questions to me, probably)
Cycles are 24/24, close/open is 3pm pacific.
Claims are allowed, ties are not.
Please avoid excessive AtE (Appeals to Emotion), defined in this instance as:
My host rules:
ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT BEFORE YOU POST IN THE GAME THREAD OR I WILL MODKILL YOU.
Various other rules (please read):
The town wincon is:
Role PMs are otherwise custom written (because I hate myself a little bit).
[space I'm leaving in case I forgot something]
[space I'm leaving for Jesus]
[space I'm leaving for dessert]
You said no quoting role PMs and proceeded to quote a role PM 🤣
Hasn't actually started , start is at 6p ET/3p PT. I think Clem is giving us a N0 to look at these rules, since it's a little complex.Hey guys. I’ve been busy saving lives today (emergency cystotomy in a blocked dog). Just saw we were getting started. I feel like I already need to reread Clem’s posts because I’m confused.
Oh my goodness there's a fire!!! ...sale

I don’t function with Pacific time. Central should be standard. Mostly because I live in central time zoneHasn't actually started , start is at 6p ET/3p PT. I think Clem is giving us a N0 to look at these rules, since it's a little complex.
You said no quoting role PMs and proceeded to quote a role PM 🤣
fruitsalad
Full Member
revive ClemDead:
me on the inside
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well see all you have to do is get a read on me and then you'll be able to rule out that scenario!And the time before that you were both wolves 😅
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet samac
Maybe she'll kill me from tot chat
Maybe she'll kill me from tot chat

She’ll punish you by protecting you to endgameYeet samac
Maybe she'll kill me from tot chat![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
unyeet rae
yeet shorty
@Clem J
yeet shorty
@Clem J
Oh sorry I'll make sure to post it again for realsies in another couple hoursAh, so your village claim was “****”. Noted
Okay I see the actual game is, in fact, beginning tonight. So I'm not actually late
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K
- Replies
- 202
- Views
- 3K