-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
endodontic residency 2021 application
Started by endoapplicant1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Depends on the program. Some will call you within a couple of hours and others may take a few days to a week.usually how fast do they offer acceptances after an interview?
Hi everyone! I wanted to ask how to enter the evaluator's name, and if it makes sense to add suffix behind their last name?
example---- Last Name: Johnson DDS
Or to omit the suffix?
example---- Last Name: Johnson DDS
Or to omit the suffix?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MadiKM
New Member
I have, but i didn't receive anything yetAnyone applied to Harvard's DMSc degree?
ShayBanana
New Member
Same. Good Luck to us and everyone else!I have, but i didn't receive anything yet
Columbia will have interviews next week on mon and wed, you guys should have invites soon
Columbia will have interviews next week on mon and wed, you guys should have invites soon
I hope everyone is doing well. I had a quick question. After receiving acceptance into a program via telephone, is it typical to receive an official "offer" letter? Or do most programs wait until after the application season/wave to send more correspondence? Thanks in advance!
Sharon Nam
New Member
Does anyone know the interview dates for the University of Michigan? Are they done sending invites? Anybody got accepted?
Any idea what are the usual questions they ask in interviews?
why you? why this program?, why Endo? ,Strengths and weaknessess?, what's your 5 year plan?Any idea what are the usual questions they ask in interviews?
the basic interviews questions or some just ask regular questions about hobbies and interests. I mean you can google interview questions
Anyone get Columbia invite today?
endohopeful15
Full Member
I have not heard anything from themAnyone get Columbia invite today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the interview dates for the University of Michigan? Are they done sending invites? Anybody got accepted?
Interview was today and acceptances went out tonight
ShayBanana
New Member
That's interesting.Interview was today and acceptances went out tonight
That's interesting.
I know some went out, not sure if all
Endoworldview
New Member
Has anyone heard anything from Columbia today? I just got an application complete email saying my application has been forwarded to the committee for further review
Did they ask you to send a 2x2?
Endoworldview
New Member
They did in June.Did they ask you to send a 2x2?
I received the same email this morning as wellHas anyone heard anything from Columbia today? I just got an application complete email saying my application has been forwarded to the committee for further review
YogibearLe
New Member
how long does a Zoom interview last? And how long does USC contact you post interview?
They already sent out acceptances for CODA candidates not sure about Non CODAAny word on UCLA acceptance ?
MB2 Spotter
New Member
nothing yet. are you a coda graduated applicant or non-coda?Any word on UCLA acceptance ?
Also, when was your interview?
MB2 Spotter
New Member
when did they send out acceptances?They already sent out acceptances for CODA candidates not sure about Non CODA
Immediately after the interviews for the CODA applicants. I've heard that non-coda takes a little while longerwhen did they send out acceptances?
MB2 Spotter
New Member
Thank you. Do you have an idea of how many people they interviewed?
Any word on UCLA acceptance ?
Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That sounds terrible !!Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?
MB2 Spotter
New Member
That sucks.
Endoworldview
New Member
That sounds terrible !!
Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?
Wow talk about emotional roller coaster! Sorry to hear that.
No idea. May be try calling or emailingThank you. Do you have an idea of how many people they interviewed?
Last edited:
MB2 Spotter
New Member
any of you non-coda grads?
Do you know that all 3 CODA spots have been filled?Immediately after the interviews for the CODA applicants. I've heard that non-coda takes a little while longer
Ya, Thats what I've heard from my friend.Do you know that all 3 CODA spots have been filled?
endohopeful15
Full Member
Any news from Harvard? Have they given out offers yet or is there a chance they might send out more invites?
Does anyone know the interview dates for the University of Michigan? Are they done sending invites? Anybody got accepted?
I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots
Wtf!Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?
MadiKM
New Member
I want to know as well if they will send out more invites.Any news from Harvard? Have they given out offers yet or is there a chance they might send out more invites?
Did anyone interview at BU today?
Any news from Harvard? Have they given out offers yet or is there a chance they might send out more invites?
Accepted an offer couple days ago. I am not sure if all spots or filled or if they're having another round.
endohopeful15
Full Member
Congratulations! That's awesome! I just heard from someone who has an interview tomorrow, so it looks like they may have sent out another round of invites.Accepted an offer couple days ago. I am not sure if all spots or filled or if they're having another round.
If you don't mind sharing, how long after your interview did they contact you to make an offer?
Thank you thank you. Seemed like a great program with awesome faculty. Interviewed on friday, offer the following tuesday. Best of luck to your friend!Congratulations! That's awesome! I just heard from someone who has an interview tomorrow, so it looks like they may have sent out another round of invites.
If you don't mind sharing, how long after your interview did they contact you to make an offer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sharon Nam
New Member
Congratulations! Do you know if they Have filled all 4 spots? Also could you please share your profile and interview experience?I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots
Can university know how many schools I applied to when we interview a school?
I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots
There were two days of interviews. Tuesday and Wednesday.
Does Boston university have another round of interviews in the next week or later?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 847
- Views
- 267K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 206
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 399K