endodontic residency 2021 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
usually how fast do they offer acceptances after an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

usually how fast do they offer acceptances after an interview?
Depends on the program. Some will call you within a couple of hours and others may take a few days to a week.

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask how to enter the evaluator's name, and if it makes sense to add suffix behind their last name?
example---- Last Name: Johnson DDS
Or to omit the suffix?

Members don't see this ad :)
University at Buffalo sent me an invitation yesterday via email.

Reactions: 3 users
Columbia will have interviews next week on mon and wed, you guys should have invites soon

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a quick question. After receiving acceptance into a program via telephone, is it typical to receive an official "offer" letter? Or do most programs wait until after the application season/wave to send more correspondence? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if Marquette has given out acceptances yet? Thanks!

Does anyone know the interview dates for the University of Michigan? Are they done sending invites? Anybody got accepted?

Any idea what are the usual questions they ask in interviews?

Any idea what are the usual questions they ask in interviews?
why you? why this program?, why Endo? ,Strengths and weaknessess?, what's your 5 year plan?
the basic interviews questions or some just ask regular questions about hobbies and interests. I mean you can google interview questions

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get Columbia invite today?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the interview dates for the University of Michigan? Are they done sending invites? Anybody got accepted?

Interview was today and acceptances went out tonight

Has anyone heard anything from Columbia today? I just got an application complete email saying my application has been forwarded to the committee for further review

Has anyone heard anything from Columbia today? I just got an application complete email saying my application has been forwarded to the committee for further review
I received the same email this morning as well

how long does a Zoom interview last? And how long does USC contact you post interview?

Thank you. Do you have an idea of how many people they interviewed?

Any word on UCLA acceptance ?

Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?

• Sad
Last week I received a email invitation to interview. About 2 hours later I received another email saying that it was a mistake. Roller coaster of an afternoon... did this happen to anyone else?
That sounds terrible !!

Immediately after the interviews for the CODA applicants. I've heard that non-coda takes a little while longer
Do you know that all 3 CODA spots have been filled?

Any news from Harvard? Have they given out offers yet or is there a chance they might send out more invites?

I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots

Reactions: 1 users
Wtf!

Any news from Harvard? Have they given out offers yet or is there a chance they might send out more invites?

Accepted an offer couple days ago. I am not sure if all spots or filled or if they're having another round.

Accepted an offer couple days ago. I am not sure if all spots or filled or if they're having another round.
Congratulations! That's awesome! I just heard from someone who has an interview tomorrow, so it looks like they may have sent out another round of invites.
If you don't mind sharing, how long after your interview did they contact you to make an offer?

Congratulations! That's awesome! I just heard from someone who has an interview tomorrow, so it looks like they may have sent out another round of invites.
If you don't mind sharing, how long after your interview did they contact you to make an offer?
Thank you thank you. Seemed like a great program with awesome faculty. Interviewed on friday, offer the following tuesday. Best of luck to your friend!

Reactions: 2 users
I accepted an offer from Michigan last night. I believe there is only 1 interview round, 6 interviewees (including myself) for 4 spots
Congratulations! Do you know if they Have filled all 4 spots? Also could you please share your profile and interview experience?

Can university know how many schools I applied to when we interview a school?

There were two days of interviews. Tuesday and Wednesday.

Does Boston university have another round of interviews in the next week or later?