♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Was STL seriously silenced today? I would have voted pip, WZ or cray today if it weren't for that.
Eh no, but BI had asked me to no check my phone while we were out all day. So I was silenced by her, she was the person I was referring to as silencing me. The other was just a question.
 
My wolf brag's just gonna be to say, I'm better at this game than what all the digs at me would suggest.

Even if many of you think I'm transparent and verbose.


You were transparent for me from D1, I just couldn't get others on board. I should have known something was with LIS said he didn't think you were a wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You claiming a role is what made you so sketchy to me - I knew where the CD burner had gone, and you weren't on the upgrade list.
Eh I play it for the long game. It was pretty much all lost at that point, at least let me put us in a good position if everything ended up reversing
 
Eh no, but BI had asked me to no check my phone while we were out all day. So I was silenced by her, she was the person I was referring to as silencing me. The other was just a question.
Why do you have to do **** like this 🤣

I mean, unlikely I would have voted for any of the wolves anyway but still 😛

Come to think of it, only one was on my list and was a maybe, and only one other had ever been on my list...goodbye to the idea that I can read LIS btw
 
Yeaaah so this is the second time I've attempted an item that supplies abilities in a game; my first go was CampWWorld, and it was similarly not... that effective. I tried to revise slightly by guaranteeing that it would go to a villager first with the mayor vote (last time we ended up with a wolf affiliation seer), and editing slightly in that Ny could give herself an ability, while subsequent people had to give others abilities. It didn't work that well lol. Maybe give up on this idea going forward. 😛
 
You were transparent for me from D1, I just couldn't get others on board. I should have known something was with LIS said he didn't think you were a wolf.

Honestly that from him worried me - although I don't think he was wrong to say my play was mostly villagery.

What I have heard multiple times is that I didn't quite lose my **** about being on the chopping block as Villager Cray would have been. That is the most where I felt myself hesitate and so I'm not surprised that might have been the biggest tell right away.
 
Why do you have to do **** like this 🤣

I mean, unlikely I would have voted for any of the wolves anyway but still 😛

Come to think of it, only one was on my list and was a maybe, and only one other had ever been on my list...goodbye to the idea that I can read LIS btw
There was a delicious vote lined up for you if the STL one tanked at the last minute, so I would say that it was definitely unlikely you'd vote for us 😉
 
You were transparent for me from D1, I just couldn't get others on board. I should have known something was with LIS said he didn't think you were a wolf.

I felt really bad fighting tooth and nail to get the people with the right feels off me. I could tell I really pinged your radar and it wasn't typical "go for cray" crap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeaaah so this is the second time I've attempted an item that supplies abilities in a game; my first go was CampWWorld, and it was similarly not... that effective. I tried to revise slightly by guaranteeing that it would go to a villager first with the mayor vote (last time we ended up with a wolf affiliation seer), and editing slightly in that Ny could give herself an ability, while subsequent people had to give others abilities. It didn't work that well lol. Maybe give up on this idea going forward. 😛
Or use fewer wolves and don't give me any control over the item, lol.
 
There was a delicious vote lined up for you if the STL one tanked at the last minute, so I would say that it was definitely unlikely you'd vote for us 😉
To be fair, I was looking to see if the vote to Dubz hopped quick, and if it did, was going to reformat accordingly. But no one really bit, so whatever. If it was like pulling teeth, which it was, I was going to stay hard on Dubz
 
There was a delicious vote lined up for you if the STL one tanked at the last minute, so I would say that it was definitely unlikely you'd vote for us 😉
Well the games where I'm lynched at endgame haunt me more than the ones where I'm wrong so glad that didn't happen 😉
 
Yeah what was with the 4 wolves in a game formatted this way?
I assumed there would be an omnipresent affiliation seer by giving it to village d1, and the item was going to persist the whole time so if they died it would just be a day until another popped up. It's 22% wolves. Three would have been low. Two idiotically so, and I laughed when you suggested that.
 
Why do you have to do **** like this 🤣

I mean, unlikely I would have voted for any of the wolves anyway but still 😛

Come to think of it, only one was on my list and was a maybe, and only one other had ever been on my list...goodbye to the idea that I can read LIS btw
Now I'm back to feeling that if you are voting for me when I'm village.

Honestly that from him worried me - although I don't think he was wrong to say my play was mostly villagery.

What I have heard multiple times is that I didn't quite lose my **** about being on the chopping block as Villager Cray would have been. That is the most where I felt myself hesitate and so I'm not surprised that might have been the biggest tell right away.
Like I said at the beginning of the game, it had nothing to do with you losing your $hit. This game just wasn't your village play at all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But how was there not a seer then until day 4?
More discussion either behind the scenes or on thread would have made it more clear how vanilla heavy this game was. Ny seemed to try to hedge her bets and gave herself a tracking ability instead of affiliation because the item would fail if you duplicated roles; Pippy pushing her to reveal on thread what she got from the mayor vote made it clear to Pip how my game design was laid out and got Ny killed. Abilities were otherwise in village hands.
 
Hey! This was really hard for us. It was a struggle, every second of every day.

:angelic:

Hey, seriously! I had to bust my ass to get out of those 2 first lynches. I had to spend even more time and write even more novels than I usually do.

My villager play is so voluminous naturally, but keeping that up as a wolf as I knew I would have to, was legit exhausting. My carpal tunnel is acting up!

It's also really hard to play dumb on purpose. Being dumb as a villager comes naturally to me. Can you imagine coming up with my circular logic on purpose??

Being this sketchy of a newer player first time wolfing and a total shut out... I deserve a medal or something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More discussion either behind the scenes or on thread would have made it more clear how vanilla heavy this game was. Ny seemed to try to hedge her bets and gave herself a tracking ability instead of affiliation because the item would fail if you duplicated roles; Pippy pushing her to reveal on thread what she got from the mayor vote made it clear to Pip how my game design was laid out and got Ny killed. Abilities were otherwise in village hands.
Well I did come up with this behind the scenes, unfortunately it was with pippy, but I realized this was a vanillager everyone start, and pippy then proposed the item was to give abilities out.