GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably. Could also have something to do with expecting it, because I never saw that hoof coming and then it was all over from there, but I knew that needle was coming and they had to poke me literally 15+ times and then another 10+ times twenty minutes later because apparently my gums are overly efficient at processing novocaine
Oh. And also overly efficient at growing. They timed the dental work apart long enough that the bone should heal but not too long that the gums should completely grow over. But they did. So they had to laser off a good amount of gum tissue while awake, funnnnn
 
I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick
Don’t be afraid to take breaks too. I got a little shocky a few hours into my second one. A few minutes to rehydrate and get some glucose made a big difference.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow. So AM was right, was expecting a “plow truck’s” worth of salt but...huh.

back to sleep maybe...


Horrifying stuff in pre-2015 WW, I tell you...
HEY!!! That’s where I came from, you hoodlum!
I think him and Ace would get along very well.
"Can you get some waffles from the fridge downstairs?"
"Where?"
"Downstairs"
"I get that but where"
"Downstairs"
"Ace there are THREE FRIDGES downstairs you need to tell me where"
"Fine I'll just get it myself"
Look, you and shorty could just be the same!
Oh gosh gaming. I suck at it and I don't like virtually killing things
You are fine killing people here so I’m failing to see the disconnect lol

I think I may now be seeing vet deference as friendship. Maybe they’re the same, more thought is required.
 
For the record, thanks for playing but this game was hella exhausting on my psyche. I am a empathetic sponge and all of the tantrums, anger and such really sapped my strength. I had 2 migraines earlier in the week and was so relieved to finally sleep when the game ended last night.

will mass add people to dead chat. Though it may be less salty to village, it may be quite salty still to wolves cause none of them were in there to salinity test.
 
I like how there’s a react specifically for this, 🤔, but you didn’t think it was “hmmmmy” enough to really get your “hmmmm” across.

Got to admit, I often feel the same way about a lot of posts. Like the reactions just aren’t emphatic enough.
I still want an "agree" react because my fish forum has one of those

They also have a rainbow for "optimistic," a glasses smiley for "informative," and a paintbrush for "creative"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like how there’s a react specifically for this, 🤔, but you didn’t think it was “hmmmmy” enough to really get your “hmmmm” across.

Got to admit, I often feel the same way about a lot of posts. Like the reactions just aren’t emphatic enough.
I needed everyone to see my hmmmm vs just you seeing the notification, plus can't get likes on a hmmmm react 😉
 
I like how there’s a react specifically for this, 🤔, but you didn’t think it was “hmmmmy” enough to really get your “hmmmm” across.

Got to admit, I often feel the same way about a lot of posts. Like the reactions just aren’t emphatic enough.
You put so much stock in reactions :laugh:
 
Yeah, sometimes you kill evil machines instead
1613920391125.gif
[/
 
Oh man I am mad I fell asleep during the post game hang. 🙁

Old people food.
But I thought you were old people until now
I just felt bad for assuming everyone's ages wrong lol
Yeah I for sure got some people way wrong. I thought AM and WZ were in their 40s until WZ’s young hand in the ring pic and then AM’s age reveal.
Now she throws them at people.
Lmaooo yes at WW villagers
I said this in dead chat already but I'm a super non-picky eater especially for a vegetarian and I forget some people are this picky
I'll just eat straight peanut butter and call it a meal some days
Ace can confirm I'm really bad at telling when food is starting to go bad, it'll need to be really obvious or else I'm just gonna eat it anyway
Okay I am a vegetarian BUT I am quick to throw things out if there is even a hint or whisper or thought it may be bad.
I'm a vegetarian who is a picky eater. It's part of the reason why I haven't been able to transition to vegan
vegetarians unite! My husband is vegan and he’s the one that cooks most of the time, so I eat vegan a lot too. But if I cook for myself there is often dairy, eggs, or cheese. And of course when we eat out as well.

Legit same
Ace asked me to smell test some milk the other day (because he has way higher food standards than I do)
So I did and was like idk I don't see a problem I had some with my cereal this morning
So then he smelled it and almost vomited
Dear God.

Also 80s! (Late though).
Mid 80s here
You gotta be real careful on the interwebs. Find your self playing WW in pre-vet forums with geriatrics.
...... or babies!
I've found I love almond milk but there's just no good substitute for cheese and it's like one of my main food groups lol
Yes same! Cheese is a staple of my vegetarian diet.
No back yard access because of wet paint. He thinks we're going for a walk.

We are not going for a walk. It is 2 am and 15 degrees out.

Why can't you just poop
Omg!!!! My Florida chihuahuas get a jacket or sweater if it’s like below 60.
Idk how relevant any advice I could give would be, now 5yrs out of that process, but feel free to PM if you want to talk about it
Same! I’m also a graduating 4th year but I answer anything I can for randos on here, let alone my WW buddy.
I have one small one I got many years ago and I got faint during it but I'm going to load up on sugar and drink a lot of water this time and hope that does the trick
I have 4 tattoos, 3 small/medium-ish and 1 large-ish. For all of them, I start out fine and then start to pre-syncope at 5-10 mins in. If I stop, take a break, and have a lollipop or two, wait for the symptoms to resolve, then I can always continue even for hours without it recurring.
My dad practically lives at the tattoo shop and has taken multiple day-long sessions to finish a single tattoo. They have some super wacky stuff at that shop in terms of what they put on display in this big old Victorian era house. But absolutely stunning art

The ironic part? After I moved out, my dad turned my bedroom into a meditation room and has a whole bunch of Buddha and Hindu art hanging up. My family is... something. My dad's got a Rick and Morty tattoo, a freemasonry decorated skull tattoo, demon tattoo, angel tattoo, The Flash tattoo, phoenix tattoo... Just everything, he makes no sense

Wow that’s spooky! They should do ghost tours lol
Don’t be afraid to take breaks too. I got a little shocky a few hours into my second one. A few minutes to rehydrate and get some glucose made a big difference.
Lollipops for the win!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also worried about the jailer being able to act on the same person 2x nights in a row
It's funny that you say this because after I died, I started doing goat probability predictions in my role PM for things, and 10/10 goats had expected a Cray kill that night, and then 10/10 goats had to eat their words.
I actually found out the hard way that wasn’t an option.
I was making real-time observations of you discovering this in my role PM too :laugh:
 
Ok serious question midwife. Were you serious when you reacted negatively when I said “maybe we should yeet AM early as a fun experiment?”
 
April's hijacking goat probability.

I got pretty punch drunk on it by the end of the game. My final round of it was super hedgy. Before that, I was primarily using it to try and predict what Z was going to do and I was pretty good at that. I redeemed myself from misreading him in Emojis dead chat.
Who's going to be more upset if AM doesn't get yeeted tonight, April or AM?

5/10 goats vote AM
5/10 goats vote April

HEDGING IS SUS. Wolf lean on shorty.
 
Last edited:
It's funny that you say this because after I died, I started doing goat probability predictions in my role PM for things, and 10/10 goats had expected a Cray kill that night, and then 10/10 goats had to eat their words.

I was making real-time observations of you discovering this in my role PM too :laugh:
April's hijacking goat probability.

I got pretty punch drunk on it by the end of the game. My final round of it was super hedgy. Before that, I was primarily using it to try and predict what Z was going to do and I was pretty good at that. I redeemed myself from misreading him in Emojis dead chat.
Hmmm so your role PM wasn’t locked for fear of delivering results to the wrong place, just mine?
 
Did you know there was a game, with a mayor vote, where some people elected someone who never signed up? That person ended up winning and getting inserted into the game to play...

I don't think that could ever happen now with how games are currently ran, but it was mind-boggling.
@Trilt
I don't think I've actually had those. The appearance reminds me a lot of prunes and raisins though so it makes me apprehensive.
Bacon-wrapped dates are amazing. If you like candied bacon, since dates are sugary.
 
I was allowed strawberry milk but like, twice a year lol
so spanish was my first language and my babysitter did not know ANY
Strawberry milk was my favorite drink bc pink sweet milk DUH and we always had the nesquick mix
cut to a 3 year old anna VERY frustrated jumping up and down making bunny ears (the nesquick bunny on the jar) screaming "I WANT LECHE CON FRESA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!" bc the first 30 times I asked I was met with "I don't know what that is!!!!!" and then I just aggressively made bunny ears and pointed to the cabinet I couldn't reach until she opened it and went ""OH MY GOD STRAWBERRY MILK"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so spanish was my first language and my babysitter did not know ANY
Strawberry milk was my favorite drink bc pink sweet milk DUH and we always had the nesquick mix
cut to a 3 year old anna VERY frustrated jumping up and down making bunny ears (the nesquick bunny on the jar) screaming "I WANT LECHE CON FRESA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!" bc the first 30 times I asked I was met with "I don't know what that is!!!!!" and then I just aggressively made bunny ears and pointed to the cabinet I couldn't reach until she opened it and went ""OH MY GOD STRAWBERRY MILK"
I wish I had childhood stories this comedic and pure lol
 
The only thing I can think of is how my friend of 18 years will still never let me forget the time I apparently put play dough in her hair at preschool (I have no recollection of this)

Have not always been nice!April
Are you claiming you did this with malice?

Because I read the story and assumed this was the brief, but terrible career of hairdresser!April.