Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
@TelemarketingEnigma do you have any opinions?
leaning cubs vote due to VCA. Sporty made a big claim at one point about cubs definitely not being a wolf - does this seem like something she'd say to try to get heat off a packmate? trying to decide. but the longer this goes on the more I PANIC about everyone:

April - seems village-ish, but has flown just under the radar enough in a game full of big claims so it feels like she's contributed a lot less than others, so i'm not 100%. would be a comfy place to sit as a wolf. You seem to like her role claim which is helpful, I'd like to hear if anything more happened with the prick thing (or if it's happened to anyone else?)

Cray - just seems so constantly chronically behind so it's like she's never actually participating in whatever the active conversation is. I think it's NAI but i don't like it

Samac - ohmygod if you are deepwolf pocketing me I'm gonna be SO MAD SALT YEETS FOREVER

Reactions: 1 users
BECAUSE THE LAST WOLF IS YOU OR CRAY

Way off base here. At least the first part. So Genny died who could kill dubs, the backup genny, bread, died who could kill dubz, yeeting her didnt work the first time. Do we try again? Going back to the discussion... whats more likely, 3 wolves vs 4 wolves when theyve got an impervious alpha? That seems heavily wolf-sided even for SDN. Its basically lylo if theres 2 wolves. So we either commit to another dubz lynch and hope for the best or we try to find another wolf.

I am eraserhead, quirk blocker.
N1 Ponies (she was unable to do anything)
N2 Zenge (he was unable to do anything)
N3 WZoo (the 3 kill night, got no night results whatsoever.... not even a "your attempt failed." Just nothing at all. When I asked where my night 3 results were, mods asked what do you mean? I said I didnt get any night result confirmation, and they basically said thats exactly the point)
N4 Lupin (she was unable to do anything)

Also gotta look at if Lupin was saying anything dangerous to wolves or anything, at this point i think any villager is fair game for a kill attempt but should check to see if there was a reason for the choice

Way off base here. At least the first part. So Genny died who could kill dubs, the backup genny, bread, died who could kill dubz, yeeting her didnt work the first time. Do we try again? Going back to the discussion... whats more likely, 3 wolves vs 4 wolves when theyve got an impervious alpha? That seems heavily wolf-sided even for SDN. Its basically lylo if theres 2 wolves. So we either commit to another dubz lynch and hope for the best or we try to find another wolf.

N3 WZoo (the 3 kill night, got no night results whatsoever.... not even a "your attempt failed." Just nothing at all. When I asked where my night 3 results were, mods asked what do you mean? I said I didnt get any night result confirmation, and they basically said thats exactly the point)

N3 sounds like a night results thief. If that were a villager, they should have gotten us some good info on you... OR its a convenient lie to cover your wolfy butt

why Lupin N4? are there limitations on who you can use your power on? we know WZ was still a big threat so why leave her alone

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also gotta look at if Lupin was saying anything dangerous to wolves or anything, at this point i think any villager is fair game for a kill attempt but should check to see if there was a reason for the choice
I think it had to be me or her. It leaves only me with game knowledge and no one to back up anything I do. If they could do 2 I expected it to be both of us.

I just want to back up TME here. Why Lupin?
April and I pretty much settled on you or cray. I realize that you don’t agree with that sentiment but why not try to clear yourself with cray?
N3 sounds like a night results thief. If that were a villager, they should have gotten us some good info on you... OR its a convenient lie to cover your wolfy butt

why Lupin N4? are there limitations on who you can use your power on? we know WZ was still a big threat so why leave her alone

bored lucifer GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Wait I haven't caught up yet and I'm getting the impression that Cubs revealed

Wait I haven't caught up yet and I'm getting the impression that Cubs revealed
He did.
Not my favorite given he’s claiming to have targeted only wolves with his power and a dead person.

would very much like Cray’s claim too before making that call.

He did.
Not my favorite given he’s claiming to have targeted only wolves with his power and a dead person.

And also how he claims to have blocked Dubz on the night that three people were killed. Hmmm

I'll need to catch up with the rest of the thread before I make any decisions

your actions don't line up very well with your expressed suspicions on thread for D1 - why Sporty when you never seemed to express any suspicion of her? you talked about other people on thread but not her. hitting all three wolves seems WAY too convenient imo. N2 and N3 are the obvious "village" actions based on game state at each point so obviously you're gonna claim those no matter what. but I still want an explanation for Lupin N4

your stated suspicions from my quick browse just now:
D1/N1: mild chaos, mild bread
D2/N2: TME, Lupin (vote)
D3/N3: Sporty (vote - after sus and votes had already built)
D4/N4: April (pressure vote), dubz-ish (seems to have gone along with consensus, vote), mild lupin
D5: samac

Reactions: 2 users
your actions don't line up very well with your expressed suspicions on thread for D1 - why Sporty when you never seemed to express any suspicion of her? you talked about other people on thread but not her. hitting all three wolves seems WAY too convenient imo. N2 and N3 are the obvious "village" actions based on game state at each point so obviously you're gonna claim those no matter what. but I still want an explanation for Lupin N4

D4/N4: April (pressure vote), dubz-ish (seems to have gone along with consensus, vote), mild lupin
Also convenient that he claims to have blocked all three of the confirmed wolves and it seemingly never had an effect on night results. I know reasoning was given for Dubz but I would like to know if anyone made any claims about being affected by the other two's abilities on those nights

Cant block the same person twice in a row, plus it did nothing anyway. Lupin for the 3P/SK possibility.

He did.

Lets think about it. Ponies was a random night 1 choice, who told you she was blocked two nights in a row by what sounded like different people, and just happened to be a wolf.

N2 zenge was outted, so why wouldnt I block a wolf who is about to go down the next day? He'd use whatever abilities he had left.

Same for N3 with dubz its just that shes immune to everything I guess.

And Lupin I had gotten more paraoind about again, and people were bringing up the serial killer claim cause we still have no explanation for a 3 kill night.

Already built? I was the second vote on sporty after AM, I believe.

D5 samac? *eyeroll*

Well, looks like Cray isn't accounted for, and I'm not going to have an easy time deciding on Cubs until Cray is back

Unyeet Cubs
Yeet Cray

Well this is looking like a real United village front right now :help:

• Haha
Well this is looking like a real United village front right now :help:

Right? Dubbie is just sitting back laughing watching us all accuse each other of stuff. Occam's razor to me right now, with an alpha that powerful it makes sense for there to be 3 wolves. Not saying I'm right, just what I think. If village reaches a different consensus I'll happily reconsider.