Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Right? Dubbie is just sitting back laughing watching us all accuse each other of stuff. Occam's razor to me right now, with an alpha that powerful it makes sense for there to be 3 wolves. Not saying I'm right, just what I think. If village reaches a different consensus I'll happily reconsider.
Yeah sure but Village also had a bomb, commuter, hider, protector, jailer, 1x vig

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thursdays are the absolute worst.
They're actually one of my easier days. Just one class in the morning. If I need to I spend the rest of the day in the lab, doing research things. If I don't it's kind of a day off.

i just wanna say i hate this

in terms of dubz, she's already survived 1xvig and 1xyeet. so that means her starting powers were something along the lines of:
- must be last killed (must be another wolf)
- 2x death avoidance (maybe last wolf)
- 1x yeet avoidance plus lucky break/night actions protecting her from vig kill
- only killable on thursdays

idk which feels like the right answer

i might need to revisit the dubz/SP vote, to see which way it looked like the wolves preferred. why bus SP when an unyeetable dubz could have kept us going another round without giving us SPs affiliation/power? dunno if it will shed any light but might help

Not caught up, but willing to reveal.

I am Hitoshi Shinso, a student who wants to join the hero class. Many have considered my quirk to be that of a villain's but I want to grow up to be a Pro Hero. My Quirk, Brainwashing, lets me take control of someone that responds to me. A brainwashed person will be aware of their condition but will be unable to talk or move their body. I may redirect a player to another player nightly.

I changed a few words because of rules about copy/pasting.

N1 I feel asleep and forgot to submit.
N2 I redirected Dy to TME. My results said I was "successful."
N3 I redirected Dubz onto Samac, and my results said "I tried."
N4 - well, let's catch up and talk about this.

My N2 choice is because TME claimed and I was suspicious of both. The best thing that can happen as redirector is you redirect a wolf to kill another wolf. The worst is a villager kills another villager (not super likely but possible) The mixed bag but still good, is a wolf kills a villager, and more likely.

So I take it as an opportunity to possibly out a wolf or clear a villager. I usually pick someone who I suspect might be a wolf assigned the kill, and hope I've redirected them to another wolf, so two for one, or onto a villager that at least was likely to be a NK anyway. Admittedly you get less data (and may even be wrong) if someone else is responsible for a NK on your redirect target, but this is my logic. You will often be redirecting a villager to a villager, but I worry about that less, because less likely to be deadly or terribly useful for sniffing out Aff.

This helped me clear Dy a bit. As said, possible she just wasn't the wolf assigned the kill, but then she had the protector claim etc. TME falls in category that she could have been wolfy and fake claiming, but if she was telling the truth, would be a candidate for a NK (not sure I thought hard about her claim as what, hider or commuter? Kinda forgot the deets of that). She was also someone I wanted to resolve.

The reality is that there were reasons for me to sus and to WANT to believe Dy and TME, so this move was to help me build them into my bloc, that or take out two wolves.

N3 I was hoping to confirm Dubz as a wolf for sure (this was before her claim of being wolf). Didn't really think about the odds of her being blocked by other PRs, so maybe not the best choice. We thought she might be the last wolf, so I thought it was a slam dunk she would be assigned the kill, and also would help confirm if there was another killer or not. I chose samac because I thought she might be a deep wolf, and if I was wrong, was a villager I was willing to sacrifice in order to resolve Dubz. She was likely vanilla and not a PR. She was possibly more likely to be able to be killed based on mechanics than some other choices.

i just wanna say i hate this

in terms of dubz, she's already survived 1xvig and 1xyeet. so that means her starting powers were something along the lines of:
- must be last killed (must be another wolf)
- 2x death avoidance (maybe last wolf)
- 1x yeet avoidance plus lucky break/night actions protecting her from vig kill
- only killable on thursdays

idk which feels like the right answer

i might need to revisit the dubz/SP vote, to see which way it looked like the wolves preferred. why bus SP when an unyeetable dubz could have kept us going another round without giving us SPs affiliation/power? dunno if it will shed any light but might help
Considering there’s an alpha hunter in the game we know she’s an alpha. Traditionally an alpha has to be killed last.
I thought there were only 3 wolves so I thought we had it.

Members don't see this ad :)
She didn’t give an ability claim but she claimed a student that’s one of the main characters.

But all of our theme experts are gone I think... Did Dina comment on it before she was gone? And did she claim vanilla or just didnt ability claim at all? And if not, why havent we pressed her to reveal at this point? Seems a little hypocritical to be yeeting me when she hasnt even fully revealed herself.

Not caught up, but willing to reveal.

I am Hitoshi Shinso, a student who wants to join the hero class. Many have considered my quirk to be that of a villain's but I want to grow up to be a Pro Hero. My Quirk, Brainwashing, lets me take control of someone that responds to me. A brainwashed person will be aware of their condition but will be unable to talk or move their body. I may redirect a player to another player nightly.

I changed a few words because of rules about copy/pasting.

N1 I feel asleep and forgot to submit.
N2 I redirected Dy to TME. My results said I was "successful."
N3 I redirected Dubz onto Samac, and my results said "I tried."
N4 - well, let's catch up and talk about this.

My N2 choice is because TME claimed and I was suspicious of both. The best thing that can happen as redirector is you redirect a wolf to kill another wolf. The worst is a villager kills another villager (not super likely but possible) The mixed bag but still good, is a wolf kills a villager, and more likely.

So I take it as an opportunity to possibly out a wolf or clear a villager. I usually pick someone who I suspect might be a wolf assigned the kill, and hope I've redirected them to another wolf, so two for one, or onto a villager that at least was likely to be a NK anyway. Admittedly you get less data (and may even be wrong) if someone else is responsible for a NK on your redirect target, but this is my logic. You will often be redirecting a villager to a villager, but I worry about that less, because less likely to be deadly or terribly useful for sniffing out Aff.

This helped me clear Dy a bit. As said, possible she just wasn't the wolf assigned the kill, but then she had the protector claim etc. TME falls in category that she could have been wolfy and fake claiming, but if she was telling the truth, would be a candidate for a NK (not sure I thought hard about her claim as what, hider or commuter? Kinda forgot the deets of that). She was also someone I wanted to resolve.

The reality is that there were reasons for me to sus and to WANT to believe Dy and TME, so this move was to help me build them into my bloc, that or take out two wolves.

N3 I was hoping to confirm Dubz as a wolf for sure (this was before her claim of being wolf). Didn't really think about the odds of her being blocked by other PRs, so maybe not the best choice. We thought she might be the last wolf, so I thought it was a slam dunk she would be assigned the kill, and also would help confirm if there was another killer or not. I chose samac because I thought she might be a deep wolf, and if I was wrong, was a villager I was willing to sacrifice in order to resolve Dubz. She was likely vanilla and not a PR. She was possibly more likely to be able to be killed based on mechanics than some other choices.
I really thought April was going to be the redirector.
Cubs claim is a PR that has not been confirmed to be in the game, but Cray’s has at least.
Night 4 you did what?

But all of our theme experts are gone I think... Did Dina comment on it before she was gone? And did she claim vanilla or just didnt ability claim at all? And if not, why havent we pressed her to reveal at this point? Seems a little hypocritical to be yeeting me when she hasnt even fully revealed herself.
No ability claim at that point. That was yesterday. She did what I was asking you to do yesterday.
Lupin was on yesterday when she revealed. She’s a theme expert. And I wouldn’t call myself an expert but I’m well over 50 episodes in…. I’m at least very familiar now.

My yeet isn’t even on you, keep up.

No ability claim at that point. That was yesterday. She did what I was asking you to do yesterday.
Lupin was on yesterday when she revealed. She’s a theme expert. And I wouldn’t call myself an expert but I’m well over 50 episodes in…. I’m at least very familiar now.

My yeet isn’t even on you, keep up.

I didnt reveal yesterday because I was one of the only PRs left who wasnt outted, and I wanted another night to use it.

It’s fine. Do whatever. I give up.

Yes. Village will have to vote together.

Role claim.

It’s a role claim.
I’m willing to clear someone if they have one specific role. Neither of you may have the one I suspect. Or one of you might.
April claimed the one I was sure was going to be in a game.
theres 6 students I considered core, in every changing opening and all that jazz. They’ve all flipped but me, who’s also one of them and April.
Well, given how my write up says my quirk might be considered villainous, gonna say if you use roles (basically villager code) to direct a village losing misyeet today, if you're not a wolf, I welcome it. I will never let you forget it.

I don't know the game very well, but see it as evidence it was likely written to avoid villager code which you try to rely on every game.

Well, given how my write up says my quirk might be considered villainous, gonna say if you use roles (basically villager code) to direct a village losing misyeet today, if you're not a wolf, I welcome it. I will never let you forget it.

I don't know the game very well, but see it as evidence it was likely written to avoid villager code which you try to rely on every game.
Cray, you never let me forget how bad you think I am at this game, you reminding me based on another reason is just another drop in the bucket.
neither of you claimed the role I was fishing for though.

Lol. This is starting to look awfully similar to RvB. Let samac drive the Cubs yeet home for the win.
Yeah quickly changed my mind because you’re continuing to drive a dubz yeet when that’s already failed once with her as an alpha.

And, cray, if you’re the last wolf after blowing up at me, calling me bad at this game, and using aids as an insult toward people I’m going to be highly disappointed in you.
Nah. I have a harder time being as rude and emotional when I wolf. I will still tell people I think their play is bad, and I will still freak out over "right wolf, wrong reason", but I do that regardless. But it's harder to be "righteously" angry.

Seems false. We killed you early in Emojis and I had you in my village leans after I was converted in Baby Animals. Killed you there too, granted after I died :) those are the only times I've been a wolf this year, I didn't push your misyeet either game.

And I don't often distance myself from village misyeets either so whoever said that is a liar liar pants on fire. I push village misyeets. But no, I'm not going to jump onto someone who just revealed as a main character on d2. As any affiliation lol

It is true that if I'm gonna bus I do it hard enough to get everyone the cred they deserve.
Totally believable, lying wolf Dubz.

In any case, the backpedaling on a villager misyeet, issue now is I can't recall who said that and what the Affs involved ended up being.

Are you counting all the speed games too?

I want to see what my targets have to say for themselves first.
I mean if you could do that quickly that would be appreciated. 5 and 1/2 hours to close and I would like as much info as possible as quickly as possible.

if this is true, then N3 looked something like:

AM puts samac in ice, as protection??
WZ redirected onto samac, blocked by ice + cubs, 3 villagers still die??

Totally believable, lying wolf Dubz.

In any case, the backpedaling on a villager misyeet, issue now is I can't recall who said that and what the Affs involved ended up being.

Are you counting all the speed games too?
I don't count speed games for anything. Different beast imo.

BECAUSE THE LAST WOLF IS YOU OR CRAY
I don't think it's helpful to exclude April from our thinking based on a character claim.

Every player should be evaled rn here at end game based on VCA, interactions, post analysis, and yes, claims too.

Yeah quickly changed my mind because you’re continuing to drive a dubz yeet when that’s already failed once with her as an alpha.

I guess I'm officially old school enough now to still follow the "if it doesnt die, lynch it again" Rule. If theres another wolf I'd think its between April and Cray, but I also think theres a decent chance Dubz is the only one left but had some other built in mechanic for a yeet avoidance. She didnt die with lupins vig shot. Why is it unreasonable to think she's alpha with 1x bulletproof and 1x yeet avoidance?

Way off base here. At least the first part. So Genny died who could kill dubs, the backup genny, bread, died who could kill dubz, yeeting her didnt work the first time. Do we try again? Going back to the discussion... whats more likely, 3 wolves vs 4 wolves when theyve got an impervious alpha? That seems heavily wolf-sided even for SDN. Its basically lylo if theres 2 wolves. So we either commit to another dubz lynch and hope for the best or we try to find another wolf.

I am eraserhead, quirk blocker.
N1 Ponies (she was unable to do anything)
N2 Zenge (he was unable to do anything)
N3 WZoo (the 3 kill night, got no night results whatsoever.... not even a "your attempt failed." Just nothing at all. When I asked where my night 3 results were, mods asked what do you mean? I said I didnt get any night result confirmation, and they basically said thats exactly the point)
N4 Lupin (she was unable to do anything)
So you're telling us you had a near perfect game of blocking basically only wolves, most of whom are dead? This seems really, really sus.

Can VCA back up what an amazing wolf hunter cubs has been this game?

Also odd no one is alive to back up your claim besides a wolf.

I think it had to be me or her. It leaves only me with game knowledge and no one to back up anything I do. If they could do 2 I expected it to be both of us.
I don't know why you seem to think who has or doesn't have game knowledge is going to be such a driving factor for wolf NK strategy especially for crafting end game.

Frankly it could be just the opposite. As a wolf I love to leave in players relying on bunk gamesolving strats.

I guess I'm officially old school enough now to still follow the "if it doesnt die, lynch it again" Rule. If theres another wolf I'd think its between April and Cray, but I also think theres a decent chance Dubz is the only one left but had some other built in mechanic for a yeet avoidance. She didnt die with lupins vig shot. Why is it unreasonable to think she's alpha with 1x bulletproof and 1x yeet avoidance?
And with the ability to do 3 kills in one night

I just want to back up TME here. Why Lupin?
April and I pretty much settled on you or cray. I realize that you don’t agree with that sentiment but why not try to clear yourself with cray?
Lupin who claimed she was out of bullets seems like a weird choice when April and myself were unresolved.

And also how he claims to have blocked Dubz on the night that three people were killed. Hmmm

I'll need to catch up with the rest of the thread before I make any decisions
I do have to say, as my redirect of Dubz failed, and I don't think she's the last wolf, that she probably wasn't assigned a normal factional kill. I don't know if wolves might have had a certain number of bonus kills or strongarm kills though. And I think there are items in game (one villager's ability hinted as much) and item use often isn't affected by a lot of mechanics depending on deets of game set up.

Considering there’s an alpha hunter in the game we know she’s an alpha. Traditionally an alpha has to be killed last.
I thought there were only 3 wolves so I thought we had it.
I thought you knew I was the alpha because I told you so :thinking:

In case anyone finds this useful

Sporty (1) - dy
WZ (1) - samac
Sporty (2) - dy, AM

Sporty (1) - AM
WZ (2) - samac, dy
WZ (3) - samac, dy, April

Sporty (2) - AM, cubs
WZ (4) - samac, dy, April, Dina
WZ (3) - samac, dy, April
Sporty (3) - AM, cubs, Dina

WZ (2) - samac, dy
Sporty (4) - AM, cubs, Dina, April
WZ (3) - samac, dy, cray
Sporty (5) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ
WZ (2) - samac, cray
Sporty (6) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, dy
Sporty (7) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, dy, lupin

WZ (3) - samac, cray, TME
Sporty (6) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, lupin
WZ (4) - samac, cray, TME, dy
*~ WZ fake role claim ~*
WZ (3) - cray, TME, dy
Sporty (7) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, lupin, samac
WZ (2) - cray, TME
Sporty (8) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, lupin, samac, dy
WZ (3) - cray, TME, SP
WZ (2) - cray, SP
Sporty (9) - AM, cubs, Dina, April, WZ, lupin, samac, dy, TME

Cubs, what do you think about analyzing and giving a read on every player still alive?

TME - Unless there was an elaborate bussing scheme between her and zenge, given her claim and play I feel she's pretty solid village.
Samac- Feels like frustrated villager, and in doing so is misdirecting a lot of her critical thinking skills by targeting me as the last wolf. Similar to TME less likely that there was a bussing scheme with Zenge attacking her to vanillize her, but since that happened theres also no way to certify her bomb claim was real, but I do believe it. Her biggest wolf point right now is tunneling me again, which she did as a wolf in RvB and got an easy misyeet to end the game.
Cray - Most engimatic of the players left. Input comes in spurts which can be difficult in the moments you want specific questions answered quickly, but I feel content has been reasonable, and her targeting scheme of redirector makes sense, although yet again, cant rule out that being a wolf ability. I think the most paranoia about being a wolf lies here.
April - To me has had the most change in tone since the beginning of the game. Makes a vague role claim which samac seems to take as enough to clear her (basically saying me or cray has to be the last wolf), even without giving any ability claim. Then starts to push me for the same reason of having not given an ability claim. She's been bringing me up more and more for rather non specific reasons in addition to the thing about me not revealing. There's also this thing about pricking thats been brought up thats yet to be resolved, and I dont think anyone else still alive has mentioned this happening to them.

Would also like to hear from anyone who cray might have acted on last night. I have a pretty good idea of who it would be but not in what direction, so if anyone wants to confirm/deny her claim that would be great.

Would also like to hear from anyone who cray might have acted on last night. I have a pretty good idea of who it would be but not in what direction, so if anyone wants to confirm/deny her claim that would be great.
I got no night results.