Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got home but gotta turn around and go to a meeting. I haven't had the chance to catch up yet so I'm not sure what's going on with Cubs and Cray. If anyone needs to ask me stuff, just tag me

Reactions: 1 user
Just got home but gotta turn around and go to a meeting. I haven't had the chance to catch up yet so I'm not sure what's going on with Cubs and Cray. If anyone needs to ask me stuff, just tag me
I did. Just a second ago. Everyone’s ability is on the table but yours. Cubs throwing sus your way. Would like all info on table.

Members don't see this ad :)
They want to know your ability!

Reactions: 1 users
@Aprilthearab also this. Do you have any reason to believe you were redirected last night, or a recipient of an action gone awry?

Would also like to hear from anyone who cray might have acted on last night. I have a pretty good idea of who it would be but not in what direction, so if anyone wants to confirm/deny her claim that would be great.

That cubs would try to steal Lupin's quirk over myself and April as other reasonable alternative choices. Trying to decide what a villager would have done.
Cool, you’ve been catching up. Haven’t posted in 30 minutes.
what’s the big N4 reveal.

@cubsrule4e , did you receive any night results that suggest cray might have redirected you/redirected someone to you?

I guess she could have also targeted WZ but like, why

do i need to make a night action tracker

this feels like Cartoons all over again

• Haha
So you're telling us you had a near perfect game of blocking basically only wolves, most of whom are dead? This seems really, really sus.

Can VCA back up what an amazing wolf hunter cubs has been this game?

Also odd no one is alive to back up your claim besides a wolf.

As I said, 2 of them were already outted. It has nothing to do with me being perfect or even good. Sporty was luck.

So you're telling us you had a near perfect game of blocking basically only wolves, most of whom are dead? This seems really, really sus.

Can VCA back up what an amazing wolf hunter cubs has been this game?

Also odd no one is alive to back up your claim besides a wolf.

Dubz and Sporty both came out and said they were blocked when I said I blocked them before I revealed anything about my ability. Sporty even took heat for saying she was blocked 2 nights in a row because people didnt believe her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would also like to hear from anyone who cray might have acted on last night. I have a pretty good idea of who it would be but not in what direction, so if anyone wants to confirm/deny her claim that would be great.

All I got was that I blocked Lupin and she couldnt do anything.

If we're playing the role reveal game might as well put it all in one place

Honestly for the most part a lot of this seems compatible. we might be going down the rabbit hole for nothing but this is my favorite part lol

Chaos - village hider
- Either did not use, or unsuccessful
Genny - Village, Alpha Hunter
- ???
Zenge - Wolf Vanillizer
- N1: Samac (claimed by samac)
- N2: ???; Killed
SportPonies - Wolf Copycat
- N1: target AM, Blocked (claimed by SP, cubs)
- N2: Target Dy, Blocked by ice (claimed by SP)
- yeeted D2
Dy - village protector
- N1: ???
- N2: Redirected from ? To TME (claimed by both Dy and TME)
- N3: Lupin (claimed by lupin); Killed
AM - village jailer
- N2: Sporty (claimed by sporty)
- N3: Samac (claimed by samac); Killed
Dina - JOAT-ish
- N2: Suspected Zenge kill (Comment by Lupin, likely claim by Dina in post #1877)
- N3: ???; Killed
Lupin - village 1x vigilante
- N2: Unsuccessful attempt on WZ (claimed by Lupin)

TME - commuter
Cubs - quirk eraser

- N1: SP (claimed by cubs, SP)
- N2: Zenge (claimed by cubs)
- N3: WZ (claimed by cubs)
- N4: Lupin (claimed by cubs)
Cray: Redirector
- N1: No action (claimed by cray)
- N2: Dy to TME (claimed by all parties)
- N3: WZ to Samac (claimed by cray - unsuccessful?)
- N4: ???
Samac - bomb/vengeful

- N1: Vanillized by Zenge
April - 1x yeet avoidance

WZ -
???

Outstanding Questions that seem relevant:
- Who pricked April?
- Crays N4 targets?

Last edited:

Honestly for the most part a lot of this seems compatible. we might be going down the rabbit whole for nothing but this is my favorite part lol

Chaos - village hider
- ???
Zenge - Wolf Vanillizer
- yeeted D2
Dy - village protector
AM - village jailer
Dina - JOAT-ish
- N2: Suspected Zenge kill (Comment by Lupin, likely claim by Dina in post #1877)

TME - commuter
Cubs - quirk eraser

Samac - bomb/vengeful

WZ -
???

- Who pricked April?
- Crays N4 targets?
WZ- big scary alpha with all the things

• Love
Oh and I’m Bakugo.
he’s makes nitroglycerin from his hands. Boom.

• Love
Lets think about it. Ponies was a random night 1 choice, who told you she was blocked two nights in a row by what sounded like different people, and just happened to be a wolf.

N2 zenge was outted, so why wouldnt I block a wolf who is about to go down the next day? He'd use whatever abilities he had left.

Same for N3 with dubz its just that shes immune to everything I guess.

And Lupin I had gotten more paraoind about again, and people were bringing up the serial killer claim cause we still have no explanation for a 3 kill night.
Ok, this actually does make a lot of sense.

Not sure why my N3 redirect of Dubz failed.

Keep in mind too, these "quirks" or abilities may have a lot more to do with bonus things the wolves have, and some may do less to affect a faction kill which may not be quirk based if that makes sense.

SP N1 makes a bit less sense.

When did SP come out and try to hard vouch Cubs? Because sure, she could do that for a wolf buddy, or, and I love to do this as a wolf, do it to sow sus on a villager.

Keep in mind too, these "quirks" or abilities may have a lot more to do with bonus things the wolves have, and some may do less to affect a faction kill which may not be quirk based if that makes sense.

When did SP come out and try to hard vouch Cubs? Because sure, she could do that for a wolf buddy, or, and I love to do this as a wolf, do it to sow sus on a villager.
CRAY. NIGHT 4

Lets think about it. Ponies was a random night 1 choice, who told you she was blocked two nights in a row by what sounded like different people, and just happened to be a wolf.

N2 zenge was outted, so why wouldnt I block a wolf who is about to go down the next day? He'd use whatever abilities he had left.

Same for N3 with dubz its just that shes immune to everything I guess.

And Lupin I had gotten more paraoind about again, and people were bringing up the serial killer claim cause we still have no explanation for a 3 kill night.
In Bioshock we theoretically could have had a 3 kill night. I think it was because we had faction kill, and one of us has ability for an extra kill, and then an item would have been a multiplier on that extra kill. I'm not too fussed that it could have all been wolf pack. I said this before. I mean, yeah, was also very worried about a 3P, but that is typical too.

Also sporty said she was blocked night 1 with no flavor text.

I will say that going through all that made me feel better about cubs again, and I remembered again that he was the first to sus me after Zenge, which is why i originally leaned village after flipping zenge. a 1-2 wolf pile on seems risky.

Cray, 2 hours ago: I’ll tell you about night 4 in a minute when I’m done catching up.
Cray now: la da de da.

Honestly for the most part a lot of this seems compatible. we might be going down the rabbit hole for nothing but this is my favorite part lol

Chaos - village hider
- ???
Zenge - Wolf Vanillizer
- yeeted D2
Dy - village protector
AM - village jailer
Dina - JOAT-ish

TME - commuter
Cubs - quirk eraser

Samac - bomb/vengeful

WZ -
???

- Who pricked April?
- Crays N4 targets?

Also, I have a suspicion that AM jailed Dina on N1, as Dina was "aware of some kind of ice blocking mechanism" by the time Sporty claimed. Either that, or she targeted AM on N1 with some kind of seer ability. I don't think this matters at this point but just to be complete, because i can.

Right? Dubbie is just sitting back laughing watching us all accuse each other of stuff. Occam's razor to me right now, with an alpha that powerful it makes sense for there to be 3 wolves. Not saying I'm right, just what I think. If village reaches a different consensus I'll happily reconsider.
If she really is the last and yeetable, we actually would still be better off voting someone else today, and then coming back to her tomorrow, than we would be if we yeet her and we're wrong and she's alpha with a remaining wolf buddy.

Surely you can appreciate this?

We have to set aside Dubz today and go after someone else.

Also, I have a suspicion that AM jailed Dina on N1, as Dina was "aware of some kind of ice blocking mechanism" by the time Sporty claimed. Either that, or she targeted AM on N1 with some kind of seer ability. I don't think this matters at this point but just to be complete, because i can.
I don’t think she necessarily was jailed, I think she thought it was a mechanism that makes sense with Todoroki.

Can someone point me to or give the details on april's role reveal again?
I don't know why we're not talking about and pressuring April more. Totally unimpressed with a character role reveal that so far it seems like only Samac knows.

On the surface looks like the exact way ppl lost in RvB.

I don't know why we're not talking about and pressuring April more. Totally unimpressed with a character role reveal that so far it seems like only Samac knows.

On the surface looks like the exact way ppl lost in RvB.
They didn’t go after someone for a fake role claim, they went after someone they didn’t expect to be in the game.

Considering there’s an alpha hunter in the game we know she’s an alpha. Traditionally an alpha has to be killed last.
I thought there were only 3 wolves so I thought we had it.
It's possible it's mod misdirection like the time I was an unconvertible mason in a game with no conversion possibility, but otherwise your assumption is a reasonable one to make and most likely.

I didnt reveal yesterday because I was one of the only PRs left who wasnt outted, and I wanted another night to use it.
Same here. And we may have then been higher priority targets than Lupin. And with the wolves then knowing no more village protection/jailing etc with a mass reveal like Samac wanted, they could have easily gone for any PR they wanted. I had hoped last night to get some useful intel on the last wolf.

It's possible it's mod misdirection like the time I was an unconvertible mason in a game with no conversion possibility, but otherwise your assumption is a reasonable one to make and most likely.
This makes me want to vote for you.
Even trying to say it’s a possibility to not be an alpha is ridiculous.
A wolf has survived a vig shot, yeet attempt, apparently had actions that don’t work on them, AND there’s an alpha hunter in the game that was an ability that can be passed down.
seriously.
seriously?! Why even feel the need to comment on that?

Same here. And we may have then been higher priority targets than Lupin. And with the wolves then knowing no more village protection/jailing etc with a mass reveal like Samac wanted, they could have easily gone for any PR they wanted. I had hoped last night to get some useful intel on the last wolf.
Nah. Last night was always gonna be Lupes ❤️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lol. This is starting to look awfully similar to RvB. Let samac drive the Cubs yeet home for the win.
What's worse is she's likely village, and per usual it's based on villager code. She'll hand the village loss and wolf win to any wolf with a character that makes her feel warm and fuzzy about source material.

I wish she'd been around in games where obvious villains and heroes were switched, or even better, wolves and villagers were a mismatch of each, or even better, roles were assigned and then affiliation was RNG'd so NO connection whatsoever between flavor and Aff.

TBH if i were a wolf you would've been higher priority targets already. Both of your powers were known on the thread already, idk why Lupin was the target except that wolves might not have believed the 1x claim on the vig power.