"Help Me Rank" IM 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Need help with this list:

1. Indiana Univ
2. Univ of Illinois
3. Univ of Utah
4. Univ of Maryland
5. Univ of Massachusetts
6. Loyola University
7. Medical College of Wisconsin
8. Dartmouth
9. Wake Forest Univ
10. UCLA-Harbor
11. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital

I am thinking of applying into cardiology and as such would really wish to go to a program with good placement/support/research. Apart from that, any other tips with this list would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I would rank your first four in this order: Colorado, Utah (both phenomenal programs) Wake Forest, Mayo AZ (weakest in my opinion- I personally went there are was not at all impressed)

Not sure about the rest!
Agree with this order and reasoning.
CU/Utah (flip a coin, choose based on distance to skiing or craft beer options, whatever)
Wake
Miracle Whip
The rest

Reactions: 1 user

1. Indiana Univ
2. Univ of Illinois
3. Univ of Utah
4. Univ of Maryland
5. Univ of Massachusetts
6. Loyola University
8. Dartmouth
9. Wake Forest Univ
10. UCLA-Harbor

I am thinking of applying into cardiology and as such would really wish to go to a program with good placement/support/research. Apart from that, any other tips with this list would be much appreciated.
Grouped:
1: Indy/Utah/Dartmouth +/- Maryland
2. UMass/Illinois (do you mean UIC? If not, drop it one tier)/MCW/Wake (Maryland if not in the first group)
3. Loyola//Harbor
4. Advocate

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree with this order and reasoning.
CU/Utah (flip a coin, choose based on distance to skiing or craft beer options, whatever)
Wake
Miracle Whip
The rest
Thanks gutonc for the reply. Could you tell me a little more why you'd rank mayo lower? I understand that Utah and Colorado both have a strong reputation. But do the residents coming out of mayo come out competent? I know there were posts previously about low procedure experience and MICU/SICU issue, but it seems that those things were resolved. I just really clicked with the people there and if I were to rank it higher based on my experience and the location, would I be sacrificing something more than just the rep of colorado/utah?

1. Indiana Univ
2. Univ of Illinois
3. Univ of Utah
4. Univ of Maryland
5. Univ of Massachusetts
6. Loyola University
8. Dartmouth
9. Wake Forest Univ
10. UCLA-Harbor

Solid list. Any location preference? Do you prioritize a good schedule and work/life balance? COL? I think your order is pretty solid but I would maybe change a little at the top
1. Indiana
2. Maryland
3. Utah
4. Illinois
5. MCW
6. Loyola
7. Wake

IDK the others

Help with ordering these ranks? : UCI, Scripps, Harbor UCLA, Cedars , Davis, Utah ,OHSU

Wanting to do Rheum in the future!
I think that you would have a solid chance at rheum from most programs (as I understand its not the most competitive)
If Cali (warmth) is the preference:
1. UC Davis
2. UCI
3. UCLA Harbor (granted idk much about this one)
4. OHSU
5. Utah
6. Scripps

Hey guys! What's your opinion? Non-US IMG, interested in cards and gi.

1. Beaumont RO
2. Westchester medical center
3. Lankenau
4. Albany medical center
5. LSU Shreveport
6. St Elizabeth (Boston)
7. UMMC Midtown
8. Danbury
9. Texas Health Presbyterian
10. Lincoln medical center
11. St Peter University Hospital (NJ)
12. St Francis medical center

Sorry, do not know about most of the programs but I'd say you are making a solid choice with beaumont as number 1. They match well and also it is a growing health system

Thanks! Although Rheum has gotten quite competitive from what I understand
Hmm in that case maybe revise the list a bit. Although Davis and UCI are solid academic programs, it appears that Scripps and Harbor matched better for rheum in Cali last few years.

Last edited:
Thanks gutonc for the reply. Could you tell me a little more why you'd rank mayo lower? I understand that Utah and Colorado both have a strong reputation. But do the residents coming out of mayo come out competent? I know there were posts previously about low procedure experience and MICU/SICU issue, but it seems that those things were resolved. I just really clicked with the people there and if I were to rank it higher based on my experience and the location, would I be sacrificing something more than just the rep of colorado/utah?

Yes-ucolorado and Utah are significantly better programs than mayo Arizona

Grouped:
1: Indy/Utah/Dartmouth +/- Maryland
2. UMass/Illinois (do you mean UIC? If not, drop it one tier)/MCW/Wake (Maryland if not in the first group)
3. Loyola//Harbor
4. Advocate

Yes I meant UIC. Thanks a lot mate!

Solid list. Any location preference? Do you prioritize a good schedule and work/life balance? COL? I think your order is pretty solid but I would maybe change a little at the top
1. Indiana
2. Maryland
3. Utah
4. Illinois
5. MCW
6. Loyola
7. Wake

IDK the others
Thanks a lot! Oh that wasn’t even my order that I had listed. I just wrote down the list. No location preference. Prioritizing good cards research and hopefully an X+Y system. No 24 hour shifts would be a bonus haha! Is Wake even below Loyola and MCW? Just curious.

Thanks a lot! Oh that wasn’t even my order that I had listed. I just wrote down the list. No location preference. Prioritizing good cards research and hopefully an X+Y system. No 24 hour shifts would be a bonus haha! Is Wake even below Loyola and MCW? Just curious.
I should have known better.

If you're going to bother typing them all out, type them out in your own rank order.

Non-US-IMG, interested in doing a fellowship in Cards
Tentative list (in order of preference) :
1. Cleveland Clinic Fairview
2. East Carolina University
3. East Tennessee State University
4. Cleveland Clinic Akron
5. Mount Sinai Bronx
6. Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
7. Montefiore New Rochelle
8. White River Medical Centre

Kindly give me your valuable inputs. Visa preference would be an H1B. Hence, unable to decide between H1 and J1 programs.

@gutonc @rokshana

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. Ex surgery resident turned IM applicant. From Texas originally.

In no particular order:
U. Iowa
Hofstra (Northshore Hospital/ Long Island Jewish)
MCW in Milwaukee
University of Oklahoma
UT Houston
UT Austin Dell
UT San Antonio
UTMB Galveston
Baylor University Dallas

Main priority is academic/well oiled program with good culture. Location doesn’t really matter. Thoughts? Thanks!

In no particular order:
U. Iowa
MCW in Milwaukee
University of Oklahoma
UT Houston
UT Austin Dell
UT San Antonio
UTMB Galveston
Baylor University Dallas

Main priority is academic/well oiled program with good culture. Location doesn’t really matter. Thoughts? Thanks!
How about putting it IN a particular order first?

How about putting it IN a particular order first?

If you can’t be helpful then you can keep your tone to yourself. I am looking for objective assessment of academic programs which is why I did not add my personal ranking into it.

Reactions: 1 users
If you can’t be helpful then you can keep your tone to yourself. I am looking for objective assessment of academic programs which is why I did not add my personal ranking into it.
We can’t be helpful if you can’t bother to take the time to put them in order...funny gutonc said the exact same thing in post 68...yet you did not lash out at HIM...hmmm.

I should have known better.

If you're going to bother typing them all out, type them out in your own rank order.

Hello everyone!
IMG interested in cards. Would be great if you helped me out with the list.

1. Cook County
2. Cleveland Clinic Foundation/Fairview Campus
3. Sinai Bronx
4. Sinai Balitmore
5. Montefiore Wakefield
6. Mercy Chicago
7. Lincoln Medical Center NY

Thanks!

In no particular order:
U. Iowa
MCW in Milwaukee
University of Oklahoma
UT Houston
UT Austin Dell
UT San Antonio
UTMB Galveston
Baylor University Dallas

How did you like them?

two or three of them stand out a little bit, but not so much that you couldn't just throw darts at this list and make a reasonable ROL.

Hello!
I’m US-IMG interested in Primary Care and the following is my RoL in order of preference. I feel more comfortable with the top 2, not sure about the rest.
I'd prefer to train in NY or closer to DC .
I will appreciate your feedback.

1. Mount Sinai St Luke’s West- PC track- I love this program and the residents
  2. Jacobi- PC Track-
  3. Montefiore Wakefield- Not PC but seem okay to me
  4. Suny DOwnstate- PC Track I love the program and leadership, however, I had the impression that it may not be a supportive work environment but I admit this may be influenced by online posts I’ve seen. Please let me know your opinion about this.
  5. Woodhull - One of my IVs felt a bit inappropiate but the program is PC oriented
  6. UPMC Pinnacle
  7. St Agnes- PC Track-
  8. St Luke Anderson -
  9. The Wright Center -
  10. Holy Cross/U Miami- Yet to attend IV
  11. JFK/U Miami- Yet to attend IV
  12. Meharry- Yet to attend IV
  13. University of Toledo PC track
  14. Advocate Masonic
  15. Flushing Medical Center

@rokshana @gutonc

Last edited:
We can’t be helpful if you can’t bother to take the time to put them in order...funny gutonc said the exact same thing in post 68...yet you did not lash out at HIM...hmmm.

The word you’re looking for is respond. Not lash out. And I did not respond to him because he did not address my original post. If you’re so uninterested in helping me why are you continually responding? Please refrain from further petty comments.

How did you like them?

two or three of them stand out a little bit, but not so much that you couldn't just throw darts at this list and make a reasonable ROL.

Again, I was wondering if with the general information pool that members of this forum have, if someone could objectively order these programs by academic quality. I am trying not to be subjective because I have been a surgical resident before and realized that my “thoughts” about liking a program rarely translate to actuality. The main thing that matters to me is how academically established and organized a program is so that residents don’t fall through the cracks.
In any case, here’s me throwing darts.

1. MCW
2. U. Iowa
3. Hofstra North shore/LIJ
4. UT Austin Dell
5. Oklahoma City
6. UTMB Galveston
7. UT Houston
8. Baylor Dallas
9. UT San Antonio

Hello!
I’m US-IMG interested in Primary Care and the following is my RoL in order of preference. I feel more comfortable with the top 2, not sure about the rest.
I'd prefer to train in NY or closer to DC .
I will appreciate your feedback.

1. Mount Sinai St Luke’s West- PC track- I love this program and the residents
  2. Jacobi- PC Track-
  3. Montefiore Wakefield- Not PC but seem okay to me
  4. Suny DOwnstate- PC Track I love the program and leadership, however, I had the impression that it may not be a supportive work environment but I admit this may be influenced by online posts I’ve seen. Please let me know your opinion about this.
  5. Woodhull - One of my IVs felt a bit inappropiate but the program is PC oriented
  6. UPMC Pinnacle
  7. St Agnes- PC Track-
  8. St Luke Anderson -
  9. The Wright Center -
  10. Holy Cross/U Miami- Yet to attend IV
  11. JFK/U Miami- Yet to attend IV
  12. Meharry- Yet to attend IV
  13. University of Toledo PC track
  14. Advocate Masonic
  15. Flushing Medical Center

@rokshana @gutonc
I wouldn’t put a program high up just because it had a PC track...wood hull is probably higher than it should be...

The word you’re looking for is respond. Not lash out. And I did not respond to him because he did not address my original post. If you’re so uninterested in helping me why are you continually responding? Please refrain from further petty comments.

No lash out was my perception.

Agree with gutonc...throw darts

In no particular order:
U. Iowa
MCW in Milwaukee
University of Oklahoma
UT Houston
UT Austin Dell
UT San Antonio
UTMB Galveston
Baylor University Dallas

Of the Texas programs, I interviewed at UT Houston/San Antonio and those are traditional academic programs which provide solid training. I would rather live in Houston than SA. Baylor Dallas is not a traditional academic program

Again, I was wondering if with the general information pool that members of this forum have, if someone could objectively order these programs by academic quality. I am trying not to be subjective because I have been a surgical resident before and realized that my “thoughts” about liking a program rarely translate to actuality. The main thing that matters to me is how academically established and organized a program is so that residents don’t fall through the cracks.
In any case, here’s me throwing darts.

1. MCW
2. U. Iowa
3. Hofstra North shore/LIJ
4. UT Austin Dell
5. Oklahoma City
6. UTMB Galveston
7. UT Houston
8. Baylor Dallas
9. UT San Antonio
UTSA and Houston should be higher than pretty much any other program than Iowa.

In no particular order:
U. Iowa
MCW in Milwaukee
University of Oklahoma
UT Houston
UT Austin Dell
UT San Antonio
UTMB Galveston
Baylor University Dallas

U of Iowa has been one that stood out on the trail from what I heard. Didnt interview there but their match is solid. I liked MCW (PD was awesome) and they had a strong cards program.

However, put these in order first. You must have an idea about what vibe you got and schedule preference.

No lash out was my perception.

Agree with gutonc...throw darts
I agree. I think everyone should post with an order in mind (and ideally list what you are looking for). Otherwise, doximity/reddit has already ranked these places in an "objective" way

Hi just finished interviewing. I'd like some help ranking programs with priority for cardiology fellowship. Originally from midwest, with slight preference for big cities but priority is still strong programs with a solid fellowship match. Listed below ranked with adjustments based on gut feel. Especially struggling with USC compared to other ranks 4-7 simply due to their cardiology program fiasco and how that's going to affect the next couple of years.

1. University of Chicago
2. Baylor College of Medicine - Houston
3. University of Virginia
4. University of Wisconsin
5. LAC + University of Southern California
6. Rush
7. Jefferson
8. Indiana
9. Loyola
10. Tufts
11. Montefiore
12. University of Cincinnati
13. UIC
14. MCW
15. Temple

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, appreciate all your help. From the Northeast. Married. Considering Cardiology or Oncology. Excited to move to a smaller city/town with lower cost of living. Priorities: Academic strength (fellowship match), friendliness, location/quality of life.

1. Cornell
2. University of Pittsburgh

4. Montefiore
5. Case Western Reserve University

6. University of Rochester
7. Dartmouth
8. Johns Hopkins - Bayview

9. George Washington
10. University of Buffalo

11. Temple

12-14 Doesnt matter

Absolutely loved UVA and UPMC. Struggling a lot with this one and would appreciate any insight. Charlottesville seems so tiny but apparently the quality of life is amazing, whereas Pittsburgh is an actual city but more manageable than NYC/Philly/DC and dirt cheap. I am also concerned that UVA is such a small hospital (650 beds) even though it has all of the bells and whistles (heart transplant, CAR T cell) of a large academic center like Pitt (UPMC is fourth largest academic medical center in the country apparently). My last concern is that UVA seems to have a terrific regional name in the South, routinely placing graduates at Duke, Vandy, Emory, UAB; compared to Pitt which seems to have a more nationally strong name (folks going everywhere: from MGH to UCLA and everything in between). Not sure if it's just resident geographic preference but I have a tough time comparing their fellowship match lists. UVA is also a smaller program, extremely family friendly (important for the wife) and I just had an amazing gut feeling my interview day. Pitt was equally as friendly, had nicer/larger facilities, and the program is 3x as big.

Struggling with rest of the list too. How does CWRU compare to Monte? I had a weird feeling at Hopkins-Bayview and their call schedule is insane; am I foolish for ranking them so low despite their awesome match list and backdoor to Hopkins Hospital? How about Dartmouth vs URochester with respect to Cardiology? Dartmouth doesnt do heart transplant inhouse and outsources it to Tufts and MGH. How does GW compare to Buffalo academically? Buffalo seems to have beautiful facilities and a full medical campus. GW is tiny but DC seems like a better city to live in than Buffalo and residents were super fun.

Please adjust rank list as you see fit. Need specific help between 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, and 9-10. Thanks.

Hi just finished interviewing. I'd like some help ranking programs with priority for cardiology fellowship. Originally from midwest, with slight preference for big cities but priority is still strong programs with a solid fellowship match. Listed below ranked with adjustments based on gut feel. Especially struggling with USC compared to other ranks 4-7 simply due to their cardiology program fiasco and how that's going to affect the next couple of years.

1. University of Chicago
2. Baylor College of Medicine - Houston
4. University of Wisconsin
5. LAC + University of Southern California
6. Rush
7. Jefferson
8. Indiana
9. Loyola
10. Tufts
11. Montefiore
12. University of Cincinnati
13. UIC
14. MCW
15. Temple

Thanks in advance.
My love for Wisconsin is not a secret so I'd personally move it to #2. But your list looks good to me and if that's how you liked them it's hard to argue with.

Hi guys, appreciate all your help. From the Northeast. Married. Considering Cardiology or Oncology. Excited to move to a smaller city/town with lower cost of living. Priorities: Academic strength (fellowship match), friendliness, location/quality of life.

1. Cornell
2. University of Pittsburgh

4. Montefiore
5. Case Western Reserve University

6. University of Rochester
7. Dartmouth
8. Johns Hopkins - Bayview

9. George Washington
10. University of Buffalo

11. Temple

12-14 Doesnt matter

Absolutely loved UVA and UPMC. Struggling a lot with this one and would appreciate any insight. Charlottesville seems so tiny but apparently the quality of life is amazing, whereas Pittsburgh is an actual city but more manageable than NYC/Philly/DC and dirt cheap. I am also concerned that UVA is such a small hospital (650 beds) even though it has all of the bells and whistles (heart transplant, CAR T cell) of a large academic center like Pitt (UPMC is fourth largest academic medical center in the country apparently). My last concern is that UVA seems to have a terrific regional name in the South, routinely placing graduates at Duke, Vandy, Emory, UAB; compared to Pitt which seems to have a more nationally strong name (folks going everywhere: from MGH to UCLA and everything in between). Not sure if it's just resident geographic preference but I have a tough time comparing their fellowship match lists. UVA is also a smaller program, extremely family friendly (important for the wife) and I just had an amazing gut feeling my interview day. Pitt was equally as friendly, had nicer/larger facilities, and the program is 3x as big.

Struggling with rest of the list too. How does CWRU compare to Monte? I had a weird feeling at Hopkins-Bayview and their call schedule is insane; am I foolish for ranking them so low despite their awesome match list and backdoor to Hopkins Hospital? How about Dartmouth vs URochester with respect to Cardiology? Dartmouth doesnt do heart transplant inhouse and outsources it to Tufts and MGH. How does GW compare to Buffalo academically? Buffalo seems to have beautiful facilities and a full medical campus. GW is tiny but DC seems like a better city to live in than Buffalo and residents were super fun.

Please adjust rank list as you see fit. Need specific help between 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, and 9-10. Thanks.
I'm not sure I can square your priorities with the fact that you have Cornell at #1. Sure, it's a great program, but it's not so much better than Pitt or UVA that spending 3y in a cramped, still incredibly expensive apartment on the UES when your first stated priority is to move to a smaller, quieter, family-friendly place w/ lower COL and good QOL. Similarly Monte in #4 for the same reasons (but the Bronx instead of UES). You also spent an entire, very long, paragraph discussing the differences between Pitt and UVA but only mention Cornell at the top of your list. Not really sure what you even liked about it (other than the name).

Based on everything you've written above, I think you can flip a coin between Pitt and UVA at 1/2 and the rest of them in some order. I also wouldn't be too worried about a place not having heart transplant or CAR-T at this point in your life. The only exposure you're going to have for these folks as a resident is when they fall apart and are transferred to the ICU at 3am and you can't get ahold of your, or the primary service, attending to find out WTF you're supposed to do now.

I'm not sure I can square your priorities with the fact that you have Cornell at #1. Sure, it's a great program, but it's not so much better than Pitt or UVA that spending 3y in a cramped, still incredibly expensive apartment on the UES when your first stated priority is to move to a smaller, quieter, family-friendly place w/ lower COL and good QOL. Similarly Monte in #4 for the same reasons (but the Bronx instead of UES). You also spent an entire, very long, paragraph discussing the differences between Pitt and UVA but only mention Cornell at the top of your list. Not really sure what you even liked about it (other than the name).

Based on everything you've written above, I think you can flip a coin between Pitt and UVA at 1/2 and the rest of them in some order. I also wouldn't be too worried about a place not having heart transplant or CAR-T at this point in your life. The only exposure you're going to have for these folks as a resident is when they fall apart and are transferred to the ICU at 3am and you can't get ahold of your, or the primary service, attending to find out WTF you're supposed to do now.

Thanks. Cornell up top due to a long time research relationship. Personally still not sold on keeping it up top, precisely because I dont want to be in NYC. Monte was clinically impressive and I figured I can live in Westchester like some residents do.

Gut feeling is between UVA and Pitt. Sounds like you also think they are quite equal. Going to be a tough coin flip...

I agree. I think everyone should post with an order in mind (and ideally list what you are looking for). Otherwise, doximity/reddit has already ranked these places in an "objective" way

Reddit has a ranking?

Thanks. Cornell up top due to a long time research relationship. Personally still not sold on keeping it up top, precisely because I dont want to be in NYC. Monte was clinically impressive and I figured I can live in Westchester like some residents do.

Gut feeling is between UVA and Pitt. Sounds like you also think they are quite equal. Going to be a tough coin flip...
The difference in 1 and 2 really isn’t huge and ultimately, if everything is equal, rank where you think you will be happy...

A little mental exercise to try is imagine opening your envelope on match day and seeing “congratulations, you have matched at...UVa! “ or “UPMC”! Which has the initial, YAY! May be a bit silly, but could help.

Location wise cle is underrated...COL is better than nyc and neighborhood centric aspects of cle make it have a bit of a small town feel...cle heights is close to case and a nice neighborhood. Case probably has more research opportunities than monte.
Appreciate you taking the time to give your ROL in an order and details about your choices...helps with being able to give advice.

Last edited:
The difference in 1 and 2 really isn’t huge and ultimately, if everything is equal, rank where you think you will be happy...

A little mental exercise to try is imagine opening your envelope on match day and seeing “congratulations, you have matched at...UVa! “ or “UPMC”! Which has the initial, YAY! May be a bit silly, but could help.

Location wise cle is underrated...COL is better than nyc and neighborhood centric aspects of cle make it have a bit of a small town feel...cle heights is close to case and a nice neighborhood. Case probably has more research opportunities than monte.
Appreciate you taking the time to give your ROL in an order and details about your choices...helps with being able to give advice.

Thanks! Really appreciate your reply. Glad to see UVa and UPMC perceived to be equal in reputation; and that's a good tip re: opening envelope feeling. Might revisit both cities and try to confirm the Charlottesville QOL hype.

Interesting to hear your thoughts on CWRU and Cleveland. Didnt have much exposure to it due to my northeast location. Might rank it above Monte to avoid NYC fiasco.

Rest of the list seems ok? Really having trouble placing Bayview as many others have had in the past threads.

Thanks! Really appreciate your reply. Glad to see UVa and UPMC perceived to be equal in reputation; and that's a good tip re: opening envelope feeling. Might revisit both cities and try to confirm the Charlottesville QOL hype.

Interesting to hear your thoughts on CWRU and Cleveland. Didnt have much exposure to it due to my northeast location. Might rank it above Monte to avoid NYC fiasco.

Rest of the list seems ok? Really having trouble placing Bayview as many others have had in the past threads.
If transplant is big thing for you, GW is one of the biggest transplant centers in the country...but not sure how important that is as a resident...probably more important when looking for fellowship... and while I like dc, it is expensive to live in...

Help, guys! Really confused about my ROL.. Not sure what to prioritize. Help would be very much appreciated. I am interested in hemonc and would like to do some research during residency.
My options are (not in any particular order):
UPMC (main)
Boston University
CCF (main)
Cook County
U Miami/Jackson Memorial
Albert Einstein (Philly)
UConn
Indiana University
Mount Sinai St Luke's
Mount Auburn
Norwalk
Bridgeport
Metrowest

Thanks!!

Help, guys! Really confused about my ROL.. Not sure what to prioritize. Help would be very much appreciated. I am interested in hemonc and would like to do some research during residency.
UPMC (main)
Boston University
CCF (main)
Cook County
U Miami/Jackson Memorial
Albert Einstein (Philly)
UConn
Indiana University
Mount Sinai St Luke's
Mount Auburn
Norwalk
Bridgeport
Metrowest

Thanks!!

Anyone has any idea about St Mary Medical Center, Long Beach?

UPMC (main)
Boston University
CCF (main)
Cook County
U Miami/Jackson Memorial
Albert Einstein (Philly)
UConn
Indiana University
Mount Sinai St Luke's
Mount Auburn
Norwalk
Bridgeport
Metrowest

Thanks!!
Your 1 and 2 should be Pitt and IU. Now tell us how you're going to order the rest of them.

UPMC (main)
Boston University
CCF (main)
Cook County
U Miami/Jackson Memorial
Albert Einstein (Philly)
UConn
Indiana University
Mount Sinai St Luke's
Mount Auburn
Norwalk
Bridgeport
Metrowest

Thanks!!

For sure Norwalk and Bridgeport #1 and 2. The rest are interchangeable. Since you don't know what to prioritize neither does anyone else. Hope this helped.

• Haha
It seems like Bridgeport has a more impressive fellowship match than Norwalk and connection with Yale is stronger. So why Norwalk #1 and not Bridgeport?

Good point. Bridgeport should be #1 and even though University of Nebraska Medical center wasn't on their list, they should still rank that #2 then Norwalk #3.

Teamwork. We nailed it.

Hello! I'm a Non-US IMG interested in Cards.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

1. UConn
2. Jacobi
3. Englewood Hospital
4. Montefiore Wakefield
5. Nassau University Medical Center
6. Presence Saint Joseph, Chicago
7. McHenry Hospital
8. Trinitas Regional Medical Center
9. Lincoln Medical Center
10. Metropolitan Hospital Center

@gutonc @rokshana

Last edited:

1. UConn
2. Jacobi
3. Englewood Hospital
4. Montefiore Wakefield
7. McHenry Hospital

@gutonc @rokshana

Jacobi > UConn>>>>>the rest

1. UConn
2. Jacobi
3. Englewood Hospital
4. Montefiore Wakefield
7. McHenry Hospital

@gutonc @rokshana

i agree with your 1 and 2...dont really know much about the others though.

Hey guys,
IMG interested in GI. Appreciate any help. Especially unsure of 3-6.

1. NYU Winthrop
2. New York Presbyterian Queens
3. New York Presbyterian Methodist
4. Norwalk Hospital
5. Bridgeport Hospital
6. UPMC (Mercy)
7. Danbury Hospital

Struggling with ranking. My list makes clear my location preference of NY, but liked MGH and so interviewed there too. Here's the "gut" list.

1. Cornell
2. Mt. Sinai-main campus
3. MGH
4. Downstate
5. Columbia
6. Montefiore
7. Mt. Sinai BI

Status
Not open for further replies.