How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@johnnaboo I’m telling you that I think that miz is the salsa packets!! Look at how mutts died!
How does that make any sense?! The person died because they didn’t get to eat the salsa packets, not because of anything salsa packets did!

Also the NK choice makes no sense for me to do as a wolf. Why would I kill someone who village read me and not kill off the person gunning for me (you).
Edit: or jboo since she voted for me earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

Go village!

RIP smooth lips.
1579564585071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I always felt a large amount of sympathy pain from watching this scene.
STARS
didnt understand until I came to Canada and now I have to walk around with a chapstick all the time
STARS

Reactions: 2 users
What's that from?
It's from some Spongebob episode about Squidward and karate. jboo probably can clarify. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I always felt a large amount of sympathy pain from watching this scene.
STARS
didnt understand until I came to Canada and now I have to walk around with a chapstick all the time
STARS

STARS
I don't use chapstick but i probably should :(
STARS

• Wow
  • Sad
I see you have all become trapped underneath many interlocking layers of blankets and are unable to extend an arm to type because it breaks the warmth seal. I understand :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
endless waffles like this are so hard to tally in speed games...please check for accuracy

Day 5 Is it June Yet? Lynch Tally

alissa (2)
- miz, jboo
miz (1) - alissa

3/3

you have lynched @alissa14 again

• Haha
Day 5

You never know when you might be trapped in your car under 12 feet of snow and need to survive off of salsa/ketchup/mayo and half-empty bottles of flat soda. Those picante packets will keep you alive when the going gets tough...right?

Unfortunately, as you may have learned today, Pippy is potentially not the best guide when it comes to emergency preparedness and wilderness survival strategies. According to the article linked by @alissa14 , "Though tasty, Taco Bell's hot sauces are calorie free." Added a health expert: '"From a metabolic point of view, five days is not life-threatening for calories,' noting that humans can live between three to eight weeks without eating anything. 'And while 'hot' sauce sounds like it could somehow raise his body temperature, this is not true,' she added."

The same cannot be said for WW, which experts recommend consuming at a more regular rate. We spoke with some players who recently feared they might run out of the precious commodity over the winter months.

"I'm used to WWing daily. When I heard there might be a shortage, I ran to the nearest signup thread," said @mizchiefmanaged

"I thought I had adjusted to not having a taste of WW every day, but man, it tastes so good when it hits your lips," extolled @johnnaboo

"You can't believe how alive it makes you feel -- I didn't know what I was missing, even though I'm dead!" exclaimed @alissa14

We tried to reach other players for comment, but apparently they all went to seek alternate sources of the essential nutrient, and could not be located. Unconfirmed reports have been received of large crowds of zombies heading towards the equator, while there is some suspicion that a smaller group has been spotted frequenting a known WW underground site known as "MU." It was unclear, however, whether anyone had successfully located a consistent source of WW.

Oh, and

Dead is @alissa14 , miscellaneous salsa packets - 1x deathproof wolf

VILLAGE WINS!

Roster

3. @mizchiefmanaged - bivy sack, vanillager
5. @johnnaboo - sharp half-serrated survival knife, vanillager

...LOL, @SARdoghandler 's real survival implements survived :laugh:

Headed South
7. @genny - mish balaq, vanillager
11. @mmmdreamerz - bean boot, vanillager
8. @Stroganoff - envirologs, vanillager
4. @BigCats - thermostat, N1-3 village jailer
9. @Ms Procrastinator - car heat seat, vanillager
6. @vetmedhead - pet-safe ice melt, vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - fleece-lined leggings, vanillager
10. @muttmanager - chapstick, vanillager
2. @alissa14 - miscellaneous salsa packets, 1x deathproof wolf

:biglove:THANK YOU FOR PLAYING :biglove:

There is no spreadsheet for this game, but I'm happy to answer any questions.

TOCs now updated in the game start post

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Yay!!!!!! I totally called vmh/alissa (in dead chat way too late lol) :p great game Pippy!!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Fun fact: I'm pretty sure this is the first speed/short game I've run that has been won by village. Good job to both teams!
You can't just skip the mini speed game like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users